Quitting: Pets and Item for Art and/or OC’s | Freebies incl

Requests to buy art, code, or custom characters - using CS pets/items/C$ for payment.

Re: Quitting: Pets and Item for Art and/or OC’s | Freebies i

Postby Raven_88 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:54 pm

bump
ON every 3 days to 1+ week to accept trades! Restricted in time due to College and Work. DO NOT send trades if you cannot wait that long! TY
DO NOT send me pet trades (unless it's the freebies or discussed trade!). You will be blocked as I keep receiving them.

I’m quitting!
About freebies (commons and lower): Forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=4906011
humanoid art and/or oc’s for pets (uncommon and higher + item. Excluding plushie items): Forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=4903752

Feel free to reach out to me on disc or toyhouse. Both my usernames are MrSachii on both!! (Do lemme know if you send me a fr on discord. I have a tendency of unfriended right away if no replies within 10-30 minutes without notice)
Raven_88

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raven_88 » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:43 am

bump
ON every 3 days to 1+ week to accept trades! Restricted in time due to College and Work. DO NOT send trades if you cannot wait that long! TY
DO NOT send me pet trades (unless it's the freebies or discussed trade!). You will be blocked as I keep receiving them.

I’m quitting!
humanoid art and/or oc’s for pets (uncommon and higher + item. Excluding plushie items): Forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=4903752

Feel free to reach out to me on disc or toyhouse. Both my usernames are MrSachii on both!! (Do lemme know if you send me a fr on discord. I have a tendency of unfriended right away if no replies within 10-30 minutes without notice)
Raven_88

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raven_88 » Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:09 am

bump

I’m quitting!

Raven_88

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raven_88 » Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:10 am

bump

I’m quitting!

Raven_88

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raven_88 » Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:56 pm

bump

I’m quitting!

Raven_88

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raven_88 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:48 am

Bump

I’m quitting!

Raven_88

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 6MochaSnail9 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:51 am

hello i will be friending you on discord! my user is 6MochaSnail9
it's okay to not be okay.
sig creds
6MochaSnail9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raven_88 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:14 am

Bump

I’m quitting!

Raven_88

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raven_88 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:00 am

Bump

I’m quitting!

Raven_88

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raven_88 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:12 am

Bump

I’m quitting!

Raven_88

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me