W: Customs, Art H: Rare+, store pets, C$, & more

Requests to buy art, code, or custom characters - using CS pets/items/C$ for payment.

W: Customs, Art H: Rare+, store pets, C$, & more

Postby Magneto_was_Left » Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:46 pm

What I want

I would love to order some custom characters (humanoid and anthro is the priority but feral is okay as well)

Art of all skill levels
Art of my characters, feel free to play around with clothing and earrings
Caspian, Dara, Eshk, Dariush, Parvoneh, Layla, Zereshk, Zoolbia x, Alex (this design contains 4 arms and spider themed jewelry)
Caspian and Dara can be drawn together (good friends, potentially more) and so can Layla, Zereshk and Zoolbia (L and Zer are basically siblings, Zoo is Zer's love interest and L and Zoo don't like each other in a funny way) :]

and my comic book redesigns
Here are my redesigns: Pietro, Teen Wanda, Casey

If you're not comfortable with humanoid characters I also now have feral and anthro ocs here and here (a lot of these guys need icons)

Offering
This group as well as any items and potentially pets in other unlocked groups, I also have this group but I'm much more picky with it (only for HQ and/or large commissions)
Character design here are some examples: a, b, c, d, e, f

Feel free to PM me for more references and/or more info about the characters
If none of the options work for you PM me and I can possibly give you more

For those interested in art trades my example can be found here Please PM so we can talk about it

Feel free to mark
Last edited by Magneto_was_Left on Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:07 pm, edited 23 times in total.
Magneto_was_Left

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LF: Art H: Rare+, store pets, C$, items & more

Postby rivvrstyx » Mon May 01, 2023 10:14 pm

hi!! I don’t have any human/humanoids in my portfolio rn but I’ll add some of my work so u can see it in a little. I’d love to draw Dariush and/or Zoolbia!

Image ImageImage
rivvrstyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magneto_was_Left » Tue May 02, 2023 3:50 am

fedsghost wrote:hi!! I don’t have any human/humanoids in my portfolio rn but I’ll add some of my work so u can see it in a little. I’d love to draw Dariush and/or Zoolbia!

Yes! I looked through your portfolio and that would be awesome. Is there something in particular I have that you want?
Magneto_was_Left

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rivvrstyx » Tue May 02, 2023 4:25 am

Magneto_was_Left wrote:
fedsghost wrote:hi!! I don’t have any human/humanoids in my portfolio rn but I’ll add some of my work so u can see it in a little. I’d love to draw Dariush and/or Zoolbia!

Yes! I looked through your portfolio and that would be awesome. Is there something in particular I have that you want?

I’m mostly looking for C$ right now! I could do headshots of both Dariush and Zoolbia for 15-20 each?

Image ImageImage
rivvrstyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me