LF; Anthro Art 🎨 H; Pets & C$

Requests to buy art, code, or custom characters - using CS pets/items/C$ for payment.

Postby Sega » Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:54 am

Sega wrote:

Welcome, artist!

I'm looking for art of my two characters:
Scala (x) (x)
&
Leigh (x)!
(Additional full quality images will be provided if needed)

I have plenty of pets to offer, including valuables, store pets, very rares, rares, & more!
I currently have 3000 C$ to use & can obtain more if necessary.

Quoting some important rules from the Art Shop/Trading Rules thread below.

• Be clear about what you are offering. List the type(s) of art you are offering or what you are comfortable drawing and be clear about the prices. Show examples if possible so customers have an idea what to expect.

• If you accept payment upfront make sure to keep it until you have actually handed over the drawing. Although you may be in possession of it the payment is not yours until you have fulfilled your part of the trade. If you come into a situation where you must refund your customer, you will have made this unnecessarily harder for yourself when you already spent or traded away the payment.

If you don't receive a PM within 48 hours then I'm unfortunately not interested in the art style for my characters at this moment.
I appreciate the offer nonetheless!

my beloved
🖤1O.1O.O9
& the famigos
🧸 🧐 🦾

pfp by ivywolves
sig art by yugi
Sega

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LF; Anthro Art 🎨 H; Pets & C$

Postby 6MochaSnail9 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:55 am

Hi there! I'd love to draw your OCs for you!
I was most interested in the deer store pet set, and was willing to do bulk art (5-6 pieces) in exchange for them. I can do icons, busts, and halfbodies. If halfbodies then I can do 3-4 pieces.
Here's my art!
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=4947521
If my offer is unfair I can add more or if you're interested, feel fre to pm
it's okay to not be okay.
sig creds
6MochaSnail9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sega » Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:26 am

Sega wrote:

Welcome, artist!

I'm looking for art of my two characters:
Scala (x) (x)
&
Leigh (x)!
(Additional full quality images will be provided if needed)

I have plenty of pets to offer, including valuables, store pets, very rares, rares, & more!
I currently have 3000 C$ to use & can obtain more if necessary.

Quoting some important rules from the Art Shop/Trading Rules thread below.

• Be clear about what you are offering. List the type(s) of art you are offering or what you are comfortable drawing and be clear about the prices. Show examples if possible so customers have an idea what to expect.

• If you accept payment upfront make sure to keep it until you have actually handed over the drawing. Although you may be in possession of it the payment is not yours until you have fulfilled your part of the trade. If you come into a situation where you must refund your customer, you will have made this unnecessarily harder for yourself when you already spent or traded away the payment.

If you don't receive a PM within 48 hours then I'm unfortunately not interested in the art style for my characters at this moment.
I appreciate the offer nonetheless!

my beloved
🖤1O.1O.O9
& the famigos
🧸 🧐 🦾

pfp by ivywolves
sig art by yugi
Sega

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LF; Anthro Art 🎨 H; Pets & C$

Postby shurikenfox » Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:30 am

I have an art shop thread that lists what options I take and what I price said options at, it’s the easiest way to gauge the value of my art, to find examples of my work, etc — Forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=4957629

If you don’t want to pay in C$, is it ok if I could have the set of 2021 Store Pet Cats? (I could offer more art in return for the set if need be.)
Torra/Midnight/Akai/Vixen | He/Xe/It
Autistic/ADHD, Transmasc Demifluid, Welsh Artist
I’ve now got an art shop open!
shurikenfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me