LF: Art, H: old rares, C$, ocs 🌈

Requests to buy art, code, or custom characters - using CS pets/items/C$ for payment.

Re: LF: Art, H: too many rares (2010s and earlier) 🌈

Postby Sometimes » Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:17 am

Sometimes wrote:So I'm not as interested in CS as i used to be, and i have so many rares, mainly in here and some here, there are more in other groups, but the two i linked are the ones i'm most willing to give away. The first one has the good stuff, meaning the 2010 and earlier rares i mentioned in that title. Said 2010 rares start on the 2nd page.

02/05/2020: to get people more interested, I threw in a couple more rares, including two zodiac dogs and a sept list Tess horse. like their names state though, I’ll be more picky with them.

if you want to draw for a rare in a locked group, let me know either here, a PM, or DM me on discord. user and tag are in "interests" under my profile.

mainly looking for:
specific art types:
small 50x50 fullbody pixel icons, doodle pages, pagedolls. i can accept other art offers too
(art of) specific characters: (In no specific order) Jects (12), Skipper, Nebula, Lex, Foolly, 7-P.M., Kittydogs (17). You're welcome to draw anyone, but the characters i listed are the ones i really want art of at the moment.

all of my boys, boyettes, and genderless boys are here.

the only pets that are completley off limits right now are my UR galaxy cat and my pound sorb. i gotta love them first, y'know?

I'm doing this right, right?
Image Image Image
craz - bi - taken 02/07/2020 <3
[BLM] [TH] [pets for art]
[chat?] [ocs ufo] [C$ stores]

art above is basemade. heres the base
!!! my mouse has a terrible double-clicking issue, which causes me to double post or double trade sometimes. i usually notice this right away but i may miss it a few times !!!
Sometimes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sometimes » Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:36 am

Sometimes wrote:So I'm not as interested in CS as i used to be, and i have so many rares, mainly in here and some here, there are more in other groups, but the two i linked are the ones i'm most willing to give away. The first one has the good stuff, meaning the 2010 and earlier rares i mentioned in that title. Said 2010 rares start on the 2nd page.
* i can also offer C$, as i have C$348 at the moment.

02/05/2020: to get people more interested, I threw in a couple more rares, including two zodiac dogs and a sept list Tess horse. like their names state though, I’ll be more picky with them.

if you want to draw for a rare in a locked group, let me know either here, a PM, or DM me on discord. user and tag are in "interests" under my profile.

mainly looking for:
specific art types:
small 50x50 fullbody pixel icons, doodle pages, pagedolls. i can accept other art offers too
(art of) specific characters: (In no specific order) Jects (12), Skipper, Nebula, Lex, Foolly, 7-P.M., Kittydogs (17). You're welcome to draw anyone, but the characters i listed are the ones i really want art of at the moment.

the only pets that are completley off limits right now are my UR galaxy cat and my pound sorb. i gotta love them first, y'know?

Image Image Image

!!! my mouse has a terrible double-clicking issue, which causes me to double post or double trade sometimes. i usually notice this right away but i may miss it a few times !!!
Sometimes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sometimes » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:26 pm

* i can also offer C$, as i have C$348 at the moment.

mainly looking for:
specific art types:

Image Image Image

Sometimes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sometimes » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:22 pm

Sometimes wrote:i have lot of pets that are just sitting around in my collection, so i've decided it's time to let go of some of them for some character art! most rares are in here and some are here, there are more in other groups, but the two i linked are the ones i'm most willing to give away. The first one has the good stuff, meaning the 2010 and earlier rares i mentioned in that title. Said 2010 rares start on the 2nd page.
* i can also offer C$, as i have C$305 at the moment.

mainly looking for:
specific art types:
(art of) specific characters: (In no specific order) Jects (13), Skipper, Nebula, Lex, Foolly, 7-P.M., Kittydogs (17). You're welcome to draw anyone, but the characters i listed are the ones i really want art of at the moment.

Image Image Image

Sometimes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sometimes » Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:03 pm

Sometimes wrote:i have lot of pets that are just sitting around in my collection, so i've decided it's time to let go of some of them for some character art! most rares are in here and some are here, there are more in other groups, but the two i linked are the ones i'm most willing to give away. The first one has the good stuff, meaning the 2010 and earlier rares i mentioned in that title. Said 2010 rares start on the 2nd page.
* i can also offer C$, as i have C$666 at the moment. no i am not joking.

mainly looking for:
specific art types:
(art of) specific characters: (In no specific order) Jects (13), Skipper, Nebula, Lex, Foolly, 7-P.M., Kittydogs (17). You're welcome to draw anyone, but the characters i listed are the ones i really want art of at the moment.

i can remove the C$ number if it makes anyone uncomfy ^^'
Image Image Image

Sometimes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sometimes » Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:00 pm

mainly looking for:
specific art types:
(art of) specific characters: (In no specific order) chars with less art and Kittydogs (17). You're welcome to draw anyone, but the characters i listed are the ones i really want art of at the moment.

the only pets that are completely off limits right now are my UR galaxy cat and my pound sorb. i gotta love them first, y'know?

Image Image Image

Sometimes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sometimes » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:04 am

mainly looking for:
specific art types:
(art of) specific characters: (In no specific order) chars with less art and Kittydogs (17). You're welcome to draw anyone, but the characters i listed are the ones i really want art of at the moment.

the only pets that are completely off limits right now are my UR galaxy cat and my pound sorb. i gotta love them first, y'know?

Image Image Image

Sometimes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sometimes » Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:26 am

mainly looking for:
specific art types:

Image Image Image

Sometimes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sometimes » Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:19 pm

* i can also offer C$, as i have C$626 at the moment. no i am not joking.

mainly looking for:
specific art types:
(art of) specific characters: (In no specific order) chars with less art. You're welcome to draw anyone, but the characters i listed are the ones i really want art of at the moment.

Image Image Image

Sometimes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sometimes » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:03 pm

* i can also offer C$, as i have C$626 at the moment. no i am not joking.

mainly looking for:
specific art types:
(art of) specific characters: (In no specific order) chars with less art. You're welcome to draw anyone, but the characters i listed are the ones i really want art of at the moment.

Image Image Image

Sometimes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me