LF: Art, H: old rares, C$, ocs 🌈

Requests to buy art, code, or custom characters - using CS pets/items/C$ for payment.

Re: LF: Art, H: old rares + C$ 🌈

Postby Sometimes » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:30 pm

4/14/21: yeehoo, bumping this again

i recently cleared up all the fluff and clutter (translation: ocs i only drew a few times + uft characters, theyre all on an alt now) on my TH and anyone on my main is all fair game.

please do read the quoted post above this too!
Image Image Image
craz - bi - taken 02/07/2020 <3
[BLM] [TH] [pets for art]
[chat?] [ocs ufo] [C$ stores]

art above is basemade. heres the base
!!! my mouse has a terrible double-clicking issue, which causes me to double post or double trade sometimes. i usually notice this right away but i may miss it a few times !!!
Sometimes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LF: Art, H: old rares + C$ 🌈

Postby Sometimes » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:44 pm

Sometimes wrote:i have lot of pets that are just sitting around in my collection, so i've decided it's time to let go of some of them for some character art! most rares are in here and some are here, there are more in other groups, but the two i linked are the ones i'm most willing to give away. The first one has the good stuff, meaning the 2010 and earlier rares i mentioned in that title. Said 2010 rares start on the 2nd page.
* i can also offer C$, as i have C$654 at the moment.

02/05/2020: to get people more interested, I threw in a couple more rares, including two zodiac dogs and a sept list Tess horse. like their names state though, I’ll be more picky with them.

if you want to draw for a rare in a locked group, let me know either here, a PM, or DM me on discord. user and tag are in "interests" under my profile.

mainly looking for:
specific art types:
small 50x50 fullbody pixel icons, doodle pages, pagedolls. i can accept other art offers too
art of: anybody!

the only pets that are completely off limits right now are my UR galaxy cat and my pound sorb. i gotta love them first, y'know?

I'm doing this right, right?
Image Image Image

!!! my mouse has a terrible double-clicking issue, which causes me to double post or double trade sometimes. i usually notice this right away but i may miss it a few times !!!
Sometimes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LF: Art, H: old rares, C$, dA points 🌈

Postby Sometimes » Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:05 am

Sometimes wrote:i have lot of pets that are just sitting around in my collection, so i've decided it's time to let go of some of them for some character art! most rares are in here and some are here, there are more in other groups, but the two i linked are the ones i'm most willing to give away. The first one has the good stuff, meaning the 2010 and earlier rares i mentioned in that title. Said 2010 rares start on the 2nd page. admittedly they're bad, but i can pay in bulk.
* i can also offer C$, as i have C$607 at the moment.
* i can offer dA points too! i have 709 points right now. for offers involving points, please PM me.

02/05/2020: to get people more interested, I threw in a couple more rares, including two zodiac dogs and a sept list Tess horse. like their names state though, I’ll be more picky with them.

i can also pay in locked pets, feel free to ask wherever about those. i may or may not be picky with some.

mainly looking for:
specific art types:
small 50x50 fullbody pixel icons, doodle pages, pagedolls. i can accept other art offers too
art of: anybody!

the only pets that are completely off limits right now are my UR galaxy cat and my pound sorb. i gotta love them first, y'know?

I'm doing this right, right?
Image Image Image

Sometimes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LF: Art, H: old rares, C$, ocs 🌈

Postby Sometimes » Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:25 am

Sometimes wrote:i have lot of pets that are just sitting around in my collection, so i've decided it's time to let go of some of them for some character art! i can pay in:
old rares! all of them are in here the older rares start on the second page, and while they're kind of sucky, i can definitely pay in bulk.
C$! the amount i have constantly fluctuates. right now i have 407 C$.
characters! the ocs i can give atm are here and here
OMGSC-UC bulk! maybe i have a few hoard pets that you want? if i do, you can always draw something small for them!

mainly looking for:
specific art types:
anything! icons, halfbodies, scenes, pixels - feel free to offer whatever!
art of: my jectile characters and/or characters with less art. valentine has a lot of art that i'll upload soon.

i usually accept offers in this thread, but if i missed your offer and you're still interested, then please let me know!

tidied up this message + bump!
Image Image Image

Sometimes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sometimes » Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:31 pm

Sometimes wrote:i have lot of pets that are just sitting around in my collection, so i've decided it's time to let go of some of them for some character art! i can pay in:
old rares! all of them are in here the older rares start on the first page, and while they're kind of sucky, i can definitely pay in bulk.
OMGSC-UC bulk! maybe i have a few hoard pets that you want? if i do, you can always draw something small for them!

mainly looking for:
specific art types:
art of: my jectile characters and/or characters with less art.

i usually accept offers in this thread, but if i missed your offer and you're still interested, then please let me know!
Image Image Image

Sometimes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sometimes » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:18 am

old rares! all of them are in here the older rares start on the first page, and while they're kind of sucky, i can definitely pay in bulk.

mainly looking for:
specific art types:

Image Image Image

Sometimes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DiaJay » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:36 am

If you're interested feel free to check out my Art Shop!

I'm mainly looking for c$ but I am willing to take some of those rares you have ^^

πŸ’€ Art Shop πŸ’€ Discord πŸ’€

Adult β€’ They/She/He β€’ March 23
Constantly Tired β€’ Needs Coffee
Pan β€’ Genderfluid β€’ Poly

I am always looking to buy original characters, dm me if you have any for sale
DiaJay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sometimes » Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:20 am

mainly looking for:
specific art types:

[POV: your name is Greg]
hey Greg. if youre reading this: i'm kinda looking at offers on fishtank fishtail (edit: hes pending already lol), that and i want art of my new guys - reya and starry/sunny ! (art of anyone else is still ok though!)
Image Image Image

Sometimes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sinsom » Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:22 pm

Hello, I would love to offer a headshot for Goldie
Art examples: 1 2 3
Please send me a pm if interested, and thanks for your consideration
sinsom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sometimes » Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:00 pm

old rares! all of them are in here the older rares start on the first page, and while they're kind of sucky, i can definitely pay in bulk. talk to me if you want other pets outside of that folder.
C$! the amount i have constantly fluctuates. right now i have 325 C$ and i probably won't top up any more.
characters! i have ocs for offers in four different places. 1 2 3 4

mainly looking for:
specific art types:
art of: characters under the newpladraw tag and/or characters with less art.

bump. if this counts as gravedigging/necroposting then poke me and i'll make a new thread!
Image Image Image

Sometimes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me