Selling Pets and C$ for Art

Requests to buy art, code, or custom characters - using CS pets/items/C$ for payment.

Re: Selling Pets and C$ for Art

Postby Dellatae » Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:58 am

I apologize entirely for the late response,
I can get to drawing your lovely pup! ^_^
I can do head shots, busts, or full bodies of feral animals I can also do the pup anthro! It will be digital unless preferred traditionally done! ^_^
Again I deeply apologize
Dellatae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pdf » Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:52 pm

hello :) ! i'm an artist that specializes in humans/humanoids. i have a shop here for square headshots. you can see some examples there, i do a fully rendered type and a b&w type. i also do portraits that end more at the bust/halfbody, examples below. they aren't offered in my shop, but i am happy to do them for you.

Image Image Image

for pricing, i work based on offers of pets or C$ from commissioners on CS usually, but if you are interested and PM me i can make you a quote instead if that's better for you ! here are some price examples: one b&w headshot trade, one fully rendered headshot trade.
pdf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Selling Pets and C$ for Art

Postby .:Ciel Phantomhive:. » Thu May 02, 2024 11:13 pm

I would love some artwork! I love couple/group art so let me know if you would like to draw any of that for me. I have plenty of options. If you can draw animals as well as humanoids I have some Fallout AU characters with their dogs I would love drawn.
.:Ciel Phantomhive:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me