Looking for art, all skill levels! Offering C$ - no rush

Requests to buy art, code, or custom characters - using CS pets/items/C$ for payment.

Re: Offering C$ for Custom art (humans, animals, designs ECT

Postby Zero_123 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:56 am

Rose_123 wrote:(I'll gift random people who bump/leave a message on this post)

I'm looking for people willing to draw my characters.
I am willing to pay with C$ and Flight Rising My username is Rose123, please pm me if you are interested in drawing one of these and we'll talk about a price.

If you are not interested in drawing any of these, let me know, I have several others some children, animals, and spooky creatures that i'm trying to get pictures of. Also let me know if you want something less specific so you can use more of your own creativity or if you want something more specific because I have examples of both of those. I'm also looking for someone to draw baby pictures of my characters, so pm me if you like drawing babies or chibi

7 of 10 Remaining (0 in progress)
3/10 done

All of these characters are nurses, and all of the should be be wearing scrubs (image from google)

I'm not good at drawing, All of the references were made using online avatar makers, which are very limited in options.

DONE - Heather By DemureGirl

Sherwood - He is an adult and has very dark brown skin, mid-length wavy black hair, blue eyes, has a mustache, somewhat narrow body build.

Doran - He is a young adult, has fair skin, wavy red hair, blue eyes

Sharron - She is a young adult and has medium brown skin, mid-length straight black hair, quite muscular. somewhat narrow body build, green eyes, freckles

DONE - Wiley By rexius

Tameka - She is an adult and has fair skin, short wavy red hair, green eyes, average body build

Regina - She is a young adult and has dark brown skin, long curly red hair, hazel eyes, fairly muscular, average body build, freckles, wears glasses

Dermid - He is an adult and has fair skin, freckles, 2 inch long curly auburn hair, grey eyes, average body build

Heber - He is an adult and has light brown skin, 3 inch long curly blond hair, grey eyes, broad body build

DONE - Nnenne By MultiPokemonLover3
Zero_123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 200 C$ - Looking for detailed art - no rush

Postby Zero_123 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:03 pm

Rose_123 wrote:I'm looking to get something rather strange drawn. I'd like to get a full color picture with a full background drawn. It will be outside on a stormy day (thats not all, but its the idea) It will have one human and a couple baby ducks and many rubber ducks. It can be using any media. I'd like it in a somewhat cute/chibi style. Pm me or post here if you are interested. (This is a reused thread) There isn't a rush or much time frame.
Zero_123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Offering 200C$ - Looking for detailed art - no rush

Postby Zero_123 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:32 am

Rose_123 wrote:I'm looking to get something rather strange drawn. I'd like to get a full color picture with a full background drawn. It will be outside on a stormy day (thats not all, but its the idea) It will have one human and a couple baby ducks and many rubber ducks. It can be using any media. I'd like it in a somewhat cute/chibi style. Pm me or post here if you are interested. (This is a reused thread) There isn't a rush or much time frame.
Zero_123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Looking for art, all skill levels! Offering C$ - no rush

Postby Zero_123 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:13 am

Zero_123 wrote:UPDATE: I'm still looking for art, all skill levels! I legit pay my 5 year sibling to draw for me! I'm currently only interested in pay with CS dollars! (Name your price!) I'm a full time college student and I have to part time jobs, so forgive me about the mess of this post (yikes)

If you are bored and just looking for something to draw to get some quick and easy CS dollars bump with a number 1-250 and see if you'd like to draw that prompt, get paid to practice things you'd like to get into drawing! (humans, humanoids, animals, dragons, designs, backgrounds/scenery, items and more!)

Honestly, I don't have any feral characters, but if you want to take one of the human prompts and make it feral that's would be fine, just bump or pm me!

Hi! I'll format this better later, but of you're looking to draw something go ahead and scroll through most of the requests were never filled (I wasn't very active, I'm trying to check in at least once or twice a week now)! I'm looking for all skill levels. I'll work with most price ranges. If you aren't interested in anything here shute me a pm and I'll see what i have! I have 200+ characters I'm looking to get drawn humans and animals and some that are both, plants, backgrounds, buildings, etc. :D

Here are some of the things I'm still looking for!

Zero_123 wrote:
Rose_123 wrote:I didn't really know where to post this, but I'm looking for someone to draw tattoo patterns for my characters based off of a text description and a few pictures off of Google, I have C$ I'm willing to pay. The tattoos are of dragons and flowers.

Currently have 6 characters with tattoos covering both of each of there arms.

I want these as a reference for when I have people draw my characters.

(I will post the one finished example later, pm me if interested!)

And this

Zero_123 wrote:
Rose_123 wrote:(I'll gift random people who bump/leave a message on this post)

I'm looking for people willing to draw my characters, this month I'm trying to get these 10 done by the end of January.
I am willing to pay in C$, please pm me if you are interested in drawing one of these and we'll talk about a price. If you have any questions about the character you want to do, or if something doesn't make sense, please let me know.

3/10 in progress
0/10 done

All of these characters are nurses, and all of the should be be wearing scrubs (image from google)

I'm not good at drawing, so all of the references were made using online avatar makers, which are very limited in options.

Heather - She’s an adult and has light brown skin, long curly light brown hair, brown eyes, wears glasses, her glasses should just about match her scrubs.

Sherwood - He is an adult and has very dark brown skin, mid-length wavy black hair, blue eyes, has a mustache, somewhat narrow body build.

IN PROGRESS - Doran - He is a young adult, has fair skin, wavy red hair, blue eyes

Sharron - She is a young adult and has medium brown skin, mid-length straight black hair, quite muscular. somewhat narrow body build, green eyes, freckles

IN PROGRESS - Wiley - He is a young adult and has pale skin, 1 inch long straight golden hair, hazel eyes, somewhat broad body build, wears glasses

Tameka - She is an adult and has fair skin, short wavy red hair, green eyes, average body build

Regina - She is a young adult and has dark brown skin, long curly red hair, hazel eyes, fairly muscular, average body build, freckles, wears glasses

Dermid - He is an adult and has fair skin, freckles, 2 inch long curly auburn hair, grey eyes, average body build

Heber - He is an adult and has light brown skin, 3 inch long curly blond hair, grey eyes, broad body build

IN PROGRESS - Nnenne - She is a young adult and has pale skin, mid-length curly black hair, has bangs, green eyes, freckles

(And I'll add the references and finished ones later, if you see one that you'd want to draw but it's in progress, shute me a pm! I'd love extra pictures of my characters!)

And this

Zero_123 wrote:
Zero_123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dexmitri » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:10 am

Currently hosting doodle commissions for C$5 (C$10 for half body C$15 for full)! I'd be happy to draw anyone :)

EXAMPLES: https://toyhou.se/dexmitri/art
dex - 23 - he.
and thus was dubbed the savior king
dexmitri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zero_123 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:32 am

dexmitri wrote:Currently hosting doodle commissions for C$5 (C$10 for half body C$15 for full)! I'd be happy to draw anyone :)

EXAMPLES: https://toyhou.se/dexmitri/art

Awesome! Would you be willing to do a half body on him?
Zero_123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CatherineTheCat » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:36 am

*Mark*

I might check later!