Search for Art Trades Here! [please read rules]

Requests to buy art, code, or custom characters - using CS pets/items/C$ for payment.

Re: Search for Art Trades Here! [please read rules]

Postby ThorOdinson » Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:50 am

Looking for an art trade!
I would like art of either this character: https://toyhou.se/26121141.trinket/gallery
or this character: https://toyhou.se/26121141.trinket/gallery

Here's my commission sheet, but please let me know if you'd like more examples of my art! https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=4935092

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵
⚡︎ Adult - he/she ⚡︎
started playing 01/02/2024
Furry artist - Thor lover
I have an art shop!

ThorOdinson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dpfky » Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:59 pm

Hello! I would love to do some art trades so I can increase my examples but also get art for my OCs! Everyone can be found here

I am looking for:
- artists that mostly specialize in feral or anthro (I have no human characters)
- a semi quick turnaround time
- headshots to fullbodies and everything in between!

I'm offering:
- to do art for mostly feral or anthro characters, but down to attempt humans
- turnaround time under two weeks (usually a few days though depending on work)
- examples

Feel free to PM me, definitely would love an art trade buddy for multiple transactions!
Toyhou.se is DeadHyena!
Commissions are OPEN!
Art Shop!
dpfky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WishUponACzar » Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:14 am

Hi, really bored and don't feel like drawing my own OCs but I still want art of them. Therefore the logical solution is to trade >:)

CHARACTERS I'D LIKE DRAWN (ordered by preference, minus the last two- they're equal):
-Darius (anthro serval; words to pique interest: 1980s, goth, punk, new wave, song-inspired, black, white, purple)
-Jo (sona, anthro feathered/furred dragon; words to pique interest: vintage/retro, beatnik/hippie, pink/rose gold, stripes)
-René (sona, human; words to pique interest/warnings: HISTORICAL- WW1, uniform, toon, simple, blue)
-Hugo (anthro orca; words to pique interest: Edwardian inspired, uniform, dark nautical, navy, sailor, blue)
-Walter (human; words to pique interest/warnings: HISTORICAL- WW1 inspired, uniform, toon, simple, green, screwball)
-Luitpold (human; words to pique interest/warnings: HISTORICAL- WW1 inspired, uniform, toon, simple, teal, brown, gas mask)

Looking for:
-TAT of no more than 2wks
-I'm most interested either in fullbodies (chibis or pagedolls count for this) or profile pictures!
-I would also be interested in "stickers" (not literally, but art that's print/cutout-friendly- I like to decorate my notebooks), wallpaper/lockscreen-compatible (1520x720 mobile, 1366x768 desktop), or something in-character!
-not super picky with art styles or finish level actually!
-though, I'm wanting to do 1:1- fullbody for fullbody, shaded for shaded, etc. but I can negotiate if your style has "finish level quirks" like mine do; read on that below!

What I'm offering:
-I can draw anthro/feral creatures and humanoids though I prefer to draw anthros! I may also attempt uncommon species, as well as simple armored/mechanical characters. I also greatly prefer to draw characters very similar to mine in appearance, theme, etc. but I will still draw most characters!
-I specialize in toony art. My styles are all inspired by classic western animated cartoons to some degree! My main style puts a shiny, personal twist to it, while my other two are more directly visually inspired.
-I have three main art styles: fully rendered, cel (smooth inked or pencil lined), and midcentury toon. Fully rendered pieces get colored lines, shade/light, and a simple/abstract background. The latter two styles aren't usually fully shaded/lit and come only with a paper BG and transparent, but I can add special effects and a "wow" type background to make up for that! (examples of effects and that type of bg- 1/2/3/4) if you wanted effects, you'll get multiple versions (at least two or three) because I like to experiment with it :) MIDCENTURY TOON pieces can also be made into title cards in addition to or instead of the effects!
-more examples here (Don't go earlier than 2021; see 2022-2024 for best examples)! A few more can be provided when you contact me.
-my TAT is within one week!

I'll try to check my PMs here as closely as possible, but if you know where to find me on TH or Discord I'd prefer communication there! In your message please include style examples, what character(s) you want drawn (+ what style of mine if you have a preference), and which of my characters you'd like to draw, and then we can further negotiate :)
why u highlighting my siggy, buddy?
HELP!
ImageImageImageImage
czar ✪ they/she ✪ central time
cs' resident wwi collector, beatlemaniac,
astros fan, and hobby cartoonist or smth
LF new UR 🐉 // 💻 UFA // art, chars, comms // 🍪📦🏰
WishUponACzar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery