{ h: strawberry, pps dragon w: HQ dragon art! }

Requests to buy art, code, or custom characters - using CS pets/items/C$ for payment.

Re: { h: Lists w: HQ dragon art! }

Postby { Wildfyre } » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:26 am

{ Wildfyre } wrote:Title says all! I have lists (mainlist zebra and a september list gray dragon) that I'm looking to pay for full body art of my boy Nightshade! I also have mweor customs and items :)

I'm very picky with him - his design is very simple so his proportions must be accurate to the best of your abilities! His tail is THE most important part of him, so as long as his head is fairly small and his tail is very large I'm usually fine with whatever!

He is ALWAYS snarling / barring his teeth / smirking with teeth. None of that cute Lil blep stuff for this boy. If you think you'll have difficulties with that then please don't offer ;o;

Please post examples of.yoyr art! I'm willing to pay either both the lists for one piece or one list for two pieces ^^
Find me on DeviantArt!

Find me on Mweor!
{ Wildfyre }

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby { Wildfyre } » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:35 am

{ Wildfyre } wrote:Title says all! I have lists (mainlist zebra and a september list gray dragon) that I'm looking to pay for full body art of my boy Nightshade! I also have mweor customs and items :)

I'm very picky with him - his design is very simple so his proportions must be accurate to the best of your abilities! His tail is THE most important part of him, so as long as his head is fairly small and his tail is very large I'm usually fine with whatever!

He is ALWAYS snarling / barring his teeth / smirking with teeth. None of that cute Lil blep stuff for this boy. If you think you'll have difficulties with that then please don't offer ;o;

Please post examples of.yoyr art! I'm willing to pay either both the lists for one piece or one list for two pieces ^^
Find me on DeviantArt!

Find me on Mweor!
{ Wildfyre }

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby { Wildfyre } » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:50 pm

Find me on DeviantArt!

Find me on Mweor!
{ Wildfyre }

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby { Wildfyre } » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:26 am

Find me on DeviantArt!

Find me on Mweor!
{ Wildfyre }

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thovatos » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:32 am

Hey there! Here are some of my examples!
Most recent examples:

Fullbody Anthro:<3
Fullbody Feral:<3
Fullbody With Background: <3
Fullbody Human: <3
Random:<3
The only dragon ref I seem to have is a bit old! It's not every day I get to draw dragons! This one is from the beggining of this year. The ones above are more recent.
Thovatos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby { Wildfyre } » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:31 pm

Thovatos wrote:Hey there! Here are some of my examples!
Most recent examples:

Fullbody Anthro:<3
Fullbody Feral:<3
Fullbody With Background: <3
Fullbody Human: <3
Random:<3
The only dragon ref I seem to have is a bit old! It's not every day I get to draw dragons! This one is from the beggining of this year. The ones above are more recent.

How much would you be looking for for a full body flat color no bg? ^^
Find me on DeviantArt!

Find me on Mweor!
{ Wildfyre }

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thovatos » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:48 pm

A full body alone I'd still only go for a list, and I do not draw for advent-worth pets. I am picky about most Septembers. I don't normally reply to these threads because of this reason. Thank you for the opportunity <3
Thovatos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby { Wildfyre } » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:17 am

Find me on DeviantArt!

Find me on Mweor!
{ Wildfyre }

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby { Wildfyre } » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:21 pm

Find me on DeviantArt!

Find me on Mweor!
{ Wildfyre }

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby { Wildfyre } » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:20 am

Find me on DeviantArt!

Find me on Mweor!
{ Wildfyre }

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me