🔥whole acc for art+MORE🔥

Requests to buy art, code, or custom characters - using CS pets/items/C$ for payment.

Re: 🔥 offering lists + MORE for art 🔥

Postby Romba » Thu May 09, 2019 3:00 am

Hi. I do digital art of animals (anthro and feral)
Here is my typical style. My price is usually a very rare for 2-3 full bodies. But you're welcome to offer less if you only want one, or if you just want a head shot

[X][X][X][X]
Romba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imp. » Fri May 10, 2019 1:09 am

imp. wrote:
link to the group
current c$ balance: 100

hello!!
i'm currently looking for any type of art (references, sketches, full scenes, etc.) and i'm offering whatever pets are in the group linked above!!a lot of them aren't true date, so please make sure you know the pet you're interested in before mentioning it. <3 please post examples, your prices, and what you can/can't do and i'll message you if i'm interested!
imp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imp. » Sat May 11, 2019 2:09 am

imp. wrote:
link to the group

hello!!
i'm currently looking for any type of art (references, sketches, full scenes, etc.) and i'm offering whatever pets are in the group linked above!!a lot of them aren't true date, so please make sure you know the pet you're interested in before mentioning it. <3 please post examples, your prices, and what you can/can't do and i'll message you if i'm interested!
imp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imp. » Sun May 12, 2019 6:45 am

imp. wrote:
link to the group

hello!!
imp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imp. » Mon May 13, 2019 1:18 pm

imp. wrote:
imp. wrote:
link to the group

hello!!
imp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imp. » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:37 pm

imp. wrote:
link to the group

hello!!
imp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imp. » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:33 am

imp. wrote:
link to the group

hello!!
imp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imp. » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:13 am

imp. wrote:
link to the group

hello!!
imp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imp. » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:05 pm

imp. wrote:
link to the group

hello!!
imp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imp. » Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:55 am

imp. wrote:
link to the group

hello!!
imp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me