[W] art [H] rares, items, pets ||

Requests to buy art, code, or custom characters - using CS pets/items/C$ for payment.

Re: LF: art commissions

Postby rabidlynxeon » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:15 am

-Killian wrote:
hello!

I’ll cut to the chase, I am not looking for random art. I searching for art to be done for me of a certain character.

I am looking for people who are willing to draw my character pascal. Knox

I am currently only looking for digitally done art, and I would prefer for it to being colored.

I am currently only taking headshots and fullbodied anthropomorphic versions of him.

working on a description but here are some things you need to know.

he is a male striped hyena. he stands about 5’6, which is very short for an anthro. He is skinny and lean, not much much or any muscle on him. He has recently been revamped with stripes on his ears, as you can see in his most recent pieces. His stripes go all the way up his back and stop at the base of his neck. He has a gold tooth (lower right canine) and he has an overbite, making his top canines show even when his mouth is closed. His tail is longer than the average hyenas.

Knox is a generic wolf, just with slightly larger ears and a longer and more fluffy tail. He is dark grey with a white muzzle, tail tip, belly, and paws (feet and hand paws) with lighter fading grey spots between the dark grey and the white. He has black spiked hair with a white stripe in it. And his markings are black as well. His paws, inner ears, nose, eyes, and tongue are a blue grey ex.

Please let me see examples of your art before you begin. Also, I have two groups laid out for art trading. My prices are very flexible and mostly move with what I believe your art is worth and the amount of effort put into it.

CURRENTLY ONLY LOOKING FOR ART OF KNOX

You can also message me on insta @Pascal.the.yeen
i am no longer active
due to health issues and instability, I will not longer be active here.
I will be semi-active on toyhouse and discord for the time being but I will likely disappear soon.
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabidlynxeon » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:45 pm

-Killian wrote:
hello!

I’ll cut to the chase, I am not looking for random art. I searching for art to be done for me of a certain character.

I am looking for people who are willing to draw my character pascal. Knox

I am currently only looking for digitally done art, and I would prefer for it to being colored.

I am currently only taking headshots and fullbodied anthropomorphic versions of him.

working on a description but here are some things you need to know.

he is a male striped hyena. he stands about 5’6, which is very short for an anthro. He is skinny and lean, not much much or any muscle on him. He has recently been revamped with stripes on his ears, as you can see in his most recent pieces. His stripes go all the way up his back and stop at the base of his neck. He has a gold tooth (lower right canine) and he has an overbite, making his top canines show even when his mouth is closed. His tail is longer than the average hyenas.

Knox is a generic wolf, just with slightly larger ears and a longer and more fluffy tail. He is dark grey with a white muzzle, tail tip, belly, and paws (feet and hand paws) with lighter fading grey spots between the dark grey and the white. He has black spiked hair with a white stripe in it. And his markings are black as well. His paws, inner ears, nose, eyes, and tongue are a blue grey ex.

Please let me see examples of your art before you begin. Also, I have two groups laid out for art trading. My prices are very flexible and mostly move with what I believe your art is worth and the amount of effort put into it.

CURRENTLY ONLY LOOKING FOR ART OF KNOX

i am no longer active
I will be semi-active on toyhouse and discord for the time being but I will likely disappear soon.
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabidlynxeon » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:09 pm

-Killian wrote:
hello!

I’ll cut to the chase, I am not looking for random art. I searching for art to be done for me of a certain character(s).

I am looking for people who are willing to draw my characters here - boop (please let me know which character you wish to draw. Some I will prefer different art pieces for.)

I am currently only taking headshots and fullbodied anthropomorphic versions of them.

Please let me see examples of your art before you begin. Also, I have two groups laid out for art trading. My prices are very flexible and mostly move with what I believe your art is worth and the amount of effort put into the pieces.

i am no longer active
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabidlynxeon » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:04 pm

-Killian wrote:
hello!

I’ll cut to the chase, I am not looking for random art. I searching for art to be done for me of a certain character(s).

I am looking for people who are willing to draw my characters here - boop (please let me know which character you wish to draw. Some I will prefer different art pieces for.)

I am currently only taking headshots and fullbodied anthropomorphic versions of them.

Please let me see examples of your art before you begin. Also, I have two groups laid out for art trading. My prices are very flexible and mostly move with what I believe your art is worth and the amount of effort put into the pieces.

i am no longer active
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabidlynxeon » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:46 pm

-Killian wrote:
hello!

i am no longer active
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabidlynxeon » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:59 pm

-Killian wrote:
hello!

i am no longer active
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabidlynxeon » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:39 am

-Killian wrote:
hello!

i am no longer active
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabidlynxeon » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:15 pm

-Killian wrote:
hello!

i am no longer active
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabidlynxeon » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:33 am

-Killian wrote:
hello!

i am no longer active
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabidlynxeon » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:15 pm

-Killian wrote:
hello!

i am no longer active
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me