W: Art of my Wolf! H:C$ or Art Trade!

Requests to buy art, code, or custom characters - using CS pets/items/C$ for payment.

W: Art of my Wolf! H:C$ or Art Trade!

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:14 am

Hello!

I'm looking for art of Autumn (mainly) or my other OCs, whose references are posted on the second post.

I have 0 C$ on offer currently! Please PM me if you're interested in drawing my characters!

I am also willing to do art trades. Click here to see my art shop with some examples!

Thanks so much everyone! :)

Autumn's Hex Codes: #F5E6DC #C39578 #9F6D4E #7F431D #3A2315 #7F6F66 #1B100A #174D15 #081E08 #7A3A27
#341810 #D9927D
Last edited by Guest on Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:27 am, edited 74 times in total.

References For DCAY

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:52 am

Hello! You can view my OCs' references here!

[size=150]Please note that I need to update everyone's references as I've changed my username. If you need a reference of a character, please PM me!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Order of Preference for Art:
Autumn > Akira >>>> Everyone Else

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Autumn

NEED TO UPDATE REFERENCE
Description: A shy lil red wolf/shiba inu mix! She adores nature and is always out exploring. She has a fascination with other species, especially birds and frogs. She also loves to camp in nature, make s'mores around a campfire, and stargaze. She loves stuffed animals and gaming! As she is my sona, you can draw her with any expression/mood you'd like. Angry? Sad? Happy? Go for it!
Here are a few drawing ideas for her:
-draw her out in nature (potentially with some woodland creatures/birds around)
-draw her camping
-draw her gaming
-draw her with stuffed animals

Akira

NEED TO UPDATE REFERENCE
Description: Akira is a shy and nervous arctic wolf with the power of the Unholy Flame. She is not sure how she acquired the power. She remembers very little of her childhood other than she lived peacefully in a cold, mountain-top village. One night, the first instance of the Unholy Flame triggered and the village was leveled in almost an instant, incinerating everything, except the Wielder of the Flame. Akira had no idea that it was her fault until she saw that she was unharmed by the blaze and the dark flames ebbed from her paws. Traumatized, she ran away as far as she could from the village. She is now roaming the coastal regions, but the Wielder of the Flame is now a wanted outlaw as the destruction of her former village was discovered and attributed to the only being who could cause such devastation. She tries to keep the fact that she has the power hidden, both out of fear of getting caught, but mainly because she is afraid to hurt anyone else. She seeks to find where she got this power and how to control it, and perhaps even rid it from her body.

Besides these issues, Akira has a deep love for nature. She often feels at peace when she wanders through the woods and along the coasts. She loves to help others, especially animals who are injured. Her favorite animals are frogs and birds. She is also fond of plants, especially succulents and cacti. She is shy and nervous, especially because of her poor ability to control her power. However, she still yearns to make friends and to spend time with others, just like she used to in her village. She is scared to get close due to her power.

The Unholy Flame: An ungodly power only mentioned in legends. It has the power to instantly incinerate anything that it touches. It can level cities and civilizations. As such, the power is believed to be evil and that the wielder is a demonic entity that must be purged.

Comfie

NEED TO UPDATE REFERENCE
Description: Comfie is a little mourning dove who serves as my mascot. She loves to be cozy, so she'll often be fluffed up and sleeping. She also likes to fluff up in blankets and next to cozy places, like fireplaces. She loves to drink warm beverages, such as hot chocolate. Basically, she's just a soft fluffy dove/pigeon.

Queso

NEED TO UPDATE REFERENCE
Description: Silly bird character. Is stupid. Likes seebs and also junk food that birbs shouldn't eat (like cheese puffs and ramen and literally all snacks and bad-for-you food). Anatomy is based off the real-life Tufted Titmouse bird.

Eos

NEED TO UPDATE REFERENCE
Description: Serious and clever magpie. Loves to solve puzzles and rummage through trashcans to find snacks!

Foliose (Lichenroc)

NEED TO UPDATE REFERENCE
Ref created by television ^^
Description: Foliose is a member of the species Lichenroc, which is a close relative to the Lycanroc Pokemon. They're grass/rock in typing. They are quad weak to water as the lichen growing on their rocks likes the water, which can cause the rocks to be broken down faster. However, when hit with a water attack, they will also gain an attack and speed boost as they'll be enraged and also have less weight due to the break down of rocks. I'm still working on their personality, but they're usually grumpy or aggressive.
Based on and inspired by the character "Lycanroc" from the series, "Pokémon," owned by Nintendo.

Echo

NEED TO UPDATE REFERENCE
Description: A serious gray wolf. She has the ability to summon and use fire. She has green flames on the side of her body with the green eye and red flames on the side of her body with the red eye. She's generally aggressive and aloof, so most never see her smile. She's a mercenary, but only helps those whom she believes have a just cause. She has a strong moral compass and won't hesitate to strike down those who she believes are engaging in unforgivable acts.
As a mercenary, she is eventually hired by the kingdom's "police" force to seek out the Wielder of the Unholy Flame, as it has been discovered that an entire village has been leveled, leaving its inhabitants without a home. Enraged, Echo sets out to exterminate the demon who perpetrated such an act. However, when she encounters Akira, the wielder of the Flame, she realizes that the arctic wolf seems to have no control or recollect of how she obtained the power, nor the will to use it, even to save her life. As such, she was reluctant to remove her. She warily joined Akira on her quest to find out how she obtained it and to learn to control it. While their relationship was slow to turn positive, eventually the two became friends and comrades, and later, partners.

Raddi

NEED TO UPDATE REFERENCE
Description: A little impish shiba inu with lightning powers. She loves to mess with others and zap them for fun. Sometimes she gets a bit... carried away and lights things on fire by accident, but hey, what can ya do? On the more fun side of her powers, sometimes she'll use them to make fun lightning shows in the sky for folks to look at. Pretty cool! She eventually joins Akira and Echo on their quest to learn more about Akira's strange powers.

[/size]
Last edited by Guest on Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:54 pm, edited 38 times in total.

Re: W: Art of my Shiba Inu OC H: Rares, Items, More!

Postby Olivenose » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:53 am

I'll draw it for 1 C$ and an uncommon (pm me?)
Olivenose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mewbot » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:14 am

collecting one of each lion, trade me! :)
mewbot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:38 am

Olivenose wrote:I'll draw it for 1 C$ and an uncommon (pm me?)

I've sent you a PM! :)

mewbot wrote:https://sta.sh/2qtdtmpqafq

<3

Thank you so so much!! :D I appreciate it a lot! You've made my day!!! <3

Postby Ushuaya » Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:21 am

You exist because we allow it

and you will end because we demand it.

I and my sister Wilczurka use the same computer. Please don't ban us.
Ushuaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Malleus » Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:26 am

Oh look a fellow Shibe...

I'm a pixel artist, and you can find my shop here!
Prices are listed on the shop, and I'm always willing to work payment out ;;w;;
Malleus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:29 am

Takumi wrote:Oh look a fellow Shibe...

I'm a pixel artist, and you can find my shop here!
Prices are listed on the shop, and I'm always willing to work payment out ;;w;;

Thank you both for showing interest! I have sent you all PMs. :)

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:38 am

Bump!

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:38 am

Bump!