Looking for Art! [LEAVING, TRADING ALL]

Requests to buy art, code, or custom characters - using CS pets/items/C$ for payment.

Looking for Art! [LEAVING, TRADING ALL]

Postby paintedpichu » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:52 pm

Hi all! I don't come here very often, but I know I have a few pretty old/rare pets, so I thought I would make a post about this! Don't be shy about asking for anything, I'd love to price things according to what you feel your work is worth. I am still on the fence about whether I wish to stay here or not.

If any of you are at all interested in drawing my fursona, January, I would be happy to trade you any pets and/or items you would like from my account! By all means, go through everything and see what you'd be interested in. By the looks of it, I left everything kind of organized, so hopefully that will help you look around! :')

ImageImage

I have more reference if you need - just ask! And absolutely feel free to ask me if you have any questions; I'm not likely to turn down too many offers unless I feel like they are very unfair! :>

Thank you very much and have a very lovely day!
Last edited by paintedpichu on Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
paintedpichu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Looking for Art! [TRADING ALL PETS]

Postby paintedpichu » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:32 pm

Bumping this back up as I think I've decided to leave! Let me know if you're interested!
paintedpichu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me