Dressing Room for Personal Pets

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Dressing Room for Personal Pets

Postby hellb0und » Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

I realize that CS currently grants the ability to model pre-bought clothes on a specific pet before purchasing in the item shop. However, the flaw in this is that you have no idea what items you might want to work together on a specific pet.
      I've been trying to come up with an outfit for my raven dog as of late, but can never visual anything because I don't necessarily have all the items I need to make what I'm thinking of. What if CS made a dressing room that had every item in the game available to be modeled on your specific pet, as well as an ability to add said items to your wishlist?
      Not sure if this is too far-fetched, but I think it would be a big help to people who dress-up their pets in-game. Especially with every item at your disposal.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dressing Room for Personal Pets

Postby Loelya » Wed May 15, 2024 6:08 am

huge support, every other petsite I play has something like this. :0 would absolutely love to see it implemented here
ImageImage
~ and here you are, continuing on,
despite how hard it's been ~

adult || she/shey/they
"Build-Your-Own" Editables
Loelya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shurikenfox » Wed May 15, 2024 6:10 am

Yeah, hard agree for sure. It’s not that I don’t want to dress up my pets, but…C$, even as a pretty regularly commissioned artist on this website, is hard to get and keep. I don’t want to buy an item just to know I won’t use it. And the current "try out items" system doesn’t have every item, only some.
Torra/Midnight/Akai/Vixen | He/Xe/It
Autistic/ADHD, Transmasc Demifluid, Welsh Artist
I’ve now got an art shop open! If you have pets you don’t want anymore, maybe spend them here in exchange for art?
shurikenfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby schlottis » Wed May 15, 2024 9:01 am

support
schlottis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby COOLDOGOOO » Thu May 16, 2024 3:05 am

huge support, this would be super useful! there are still so many items i didnt even know existed, but having access to them whilst trying it out would be immensely useful!
JUST CAME BACK FROM HIATUS !
Coming back after a hiatus! I didn't check my oekaki notifs, and had 1k+ unread. I don't have the time to check them all, unfortunately, so if there is something you'd like me to check/be aware of, please PM me! <33 I hope you understand! (art coms are still open, for USD only and considering c$)

my toyhouse <3

Check out Vidapup's free
sig pets
! <3

Please consider commissioning me; I appreciate it a lot! <3

had last 1426 oekaki
COOLDOGOOO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes