Updates to Layout

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Updates to Layout

Postby Halpia » Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:38 pm

Hi, I'm a new player. I just joined and I literally have no idea where to find anything. I can't even find my own pets.

I think the site could use a bit of revamp to where it is easier to find options. I have spent a very long time already trying to navigate this site and I didn't find what I was looking for the entire two times I logged in. I just spent a good 20 minutes looking for my pets.

After a while, I finally found out that there are buttons on the picture on the website, but it isn't obvious enough because I just look right past it to where the "home" button is in the lighter green. I think it would help if those buttons popped out a bit more because they really blend in and it is very confusing for new players.
Halpia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Updates to Layout

Postby Madel » Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:25 am

I think it just takes getting use to!
Theres actually two different layouts, mobile and desktop. Some people prefer one one the other and you can change it by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking "switch to desktop/mobile view"

I see that you joined a few days ago, and I know when I was new I had a bit of a hard time finding things. There's also a help center that should be able to help you navigate stuff!

help/

╔══════════════════════╗
Mads | He/It | Adult
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Wildlife scientist working in
animal rehabilitation and
rescue. I'm often busy with
work but feel free to DM or
trade me regardless!
Always looking for
macaws, dragons, and wl pets.
Image Image