Pet Recolors

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Pet Recolors

Postby remina » Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:59 am

Hi! My suggestion is to have a C$ shop for old popular pet recolors. My idea for this came from flight rising's event shop where they sell recolors of the old original sprite familiars. I think it would be cool if for an event (maybe CS Birthday?) the site opened a limited C$ shop with recolors of like the classic sunback, sorbets, or other popular pets. Especially would love if we could get recolors of retired lineart like the cerbs but I understand why that probably wouldn't be done. Since limited C$ pets and items tend to be pretty valuable after they're out of the store I think having a shorter limited release of exclusive C$ pets would help release some more rarer pets into the trading economy aside from just during Dec. 18th.

I think it would also help with how (in my opinion) people are less interested in trading for just C$ because there's only a few store pet sets a year and item trading is already difficult enough. Having just one extra store pet set released per year would be nice and doing recolors would mean pretty simple work for the artists making it.

I know there are similar common pets that look like older pets like the sunback and stuff. I'm only suggesting a c$ store so the recolors retain a slightly higher value.
remina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me