All Event Suggestion Thread

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Re: All Event Suggestion Thread

Postby ShadowKatto » Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:22 pm

Crazyscience1221 wrote:It doesn't have to be a regular thing but releasing pets that are themed around Dia de los muertos (day or the dead) would be so cool. It goes from November 1-2 so either the 1 or the 2nd would be so cool to see.

THIS
Pet's name: Ashfur

ShadowKatto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bellarocks123a » Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:36 pm

After having way too much time on my hands, I just realized that some of the lower ID number pets have been deleted (specifically numbers 3-31) so it says that these pets can't be found. Wouldn't it be cool if there was a World Art Day event (April 15th) where the many artists on CS could upload their own pet creations, then the community could vote and those pets could fill those spots? The winning pets could be available as gift box type adopts but the "first" ones could be gifted to the creators as those low ID number pet spots. It wouldn't create excessive demand since the other "copies" would be available to users at the 400 million+ IDs, and realistically the rarity would end up somewhere between VC and uncommon, but it would be something cool for the winner to say "yes I won and here's my pet with a single/double digit ID!" Of course it would have to be submitted and give full rights to CS to use the artwork, maybe have a link to the creator on the pet page like how "what does PPS mean" comes up on the pps pets, but I think it would be a fun way to involve the community in a new and special event. I'm not an artist so I don't know much in regards to the "artist rights" and "ownership" and whatnot but I think it would be fun!

I'm picturing start submissions on April 2nd (not the 1st cause you don't want people to think it's an April fool's joke), deadline for submissions is by 11:59 pm on the 7th, 8th-14th CS community votes their top 3 picks, 15th the winners become available as adopts? Maybe adjust the timelines a bit earlier to account for the time it'll take to code the new pets in and whatnot, but have the adopts be available on the 15th for sure.

Not even sure if coding wise it's possible to "replace" those ID number pets, so maybe a different reward for the winners, but it would be cool if it can be done.

I need someone who understands the art world to tell me if this is even something that could be done though because again, I am definitely not an artist and know nothing about any of that stuff

Hello :)

I have a 23 page WL. Trade with me here

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 21 people.
I have received 8 gifts.
I have nuked 46 people.
I have received 12 nukes.
Bellarocks123a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowKatto » Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:03 pm

Bellarocks123a wrote:After having way too much time on my hands, I just realized that some of the lower ID number pets have been deleted (specifically numbers 3-31) so it says that these pets can't be found. Wouldn't it be cool if there was a World Art Day event (April 15th) where the many artists on CS could upload their own pet creations, then the community could vote and those pets could fill those spots? The winning pets could be available as gift box type adopts but the "first" ones could be gifted to the creators as those low ID number pet spots. It wouldn't create excessive demand since the other "copies" would be available to users at the 400 million+ IDs, and realistically the rarity would end up somewhere between VC and uncommon, but it would be something cool for the winner to say "yes I won and here's my pet with a single/double digit ID!" Of course it would have to be submitted and give full rights to CS to use the artwork, maybe have a link to the creator on the pet page like how "what does PPS mean" comes up on the pps pets, but I think it would be a fun way to involve the community in a new and special event. I'm not an artist so I don't know much in regards to the "artist rights" and "ownership" and whatnot but I think it would be fun!

I'm picturing start submissions on April 2nd (not the 1st cause you don't want people to think it's an April fool's joke), deadline for submissions is by 11:59 pm on the 7th, 8th-14th CS community votes their top 3 picks, 15th the winners become available as adopts? Maybe adjust the timelines a bit earlier to account for the time it'll take to code the new pets in and whatnot, but have the adopts be available on the 15th for sure.

Not even sure if coding wise it's possible to "replace" those ID number pets, so maybe a different reward for the winners, but it would be cool if it can be done.

I need someone who understands the art world to tell me if this is even something that could be done though because again, I am definitely not an artist and know nothing about any of that stuff

OH MY GOD, YES
I’D GIVE UP ALL MY C$ FOR THIS TO BE REAL
THIS THIS THIS THIS

ShadowKatto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby calankh » Fri Nov 10, 2023 5:31 am

Feedback on this recent halloween event:

No idea what changed, but feels like many of the pets people can't find this event are from the freebie daily pets, instead of token/banner pets. I don't remember that ever being the case before, and I have not enjoyed it. I expect I will get all the pets eventually but the amount of time I'm spending looking at the event trade thread seeing people asking for the same half dozen pets with almost none of them available is disheartening, and not particularly fun.
calankh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gravy » Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:50 am

Shark awareness day- July 14th
Stupid toy day- December 16th (I think this one could be super funny)
National rubber duck day- January 13th
Astronomy day- May 18th
World Rainforest day- June 22
National cat day- October 29th
Endangered species day- May 19th

ImageHello my names Jake!Image

signature art made by Surfhell
gravy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AliyahZoe » Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:01 am

My suggestion is to show Hanukkah more love. It feels really uneven this year to have absolutely no pets for Hanukkah. Maybe some will arrive the last night? But compared to years' past where we receive at least a few pets, I feel it would be great to get back to that. Especially since Christmas has so many.

Thanks for listening.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
AliyahZoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowKatto » Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:08 pm

AliyahZoe wrote:My suggestion is to show Hanukkah more love. It feels really uneven this year to have absolutely no pets for Hanukkah. Maybe some will arrive the last night? But compared to years' past where we receive at least a few pets, I feel it would be great to get back to that. Especially since Christmas has so many.

Thanks for listening.

Yeah, I was really disappointed to find out that Hanukkah has no pets. I’m hoping there’ll be some next year…

ShadowKatto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Equid Phantasm » Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:45 pm

I was referred here.

Hello. I was helping my daughter sort her pets because her computer got damaged and I came across all her April pets and noticed this set from Easter 2023: Image

I think it would be cool that if in 2024, these all became Grown Up Pps's during the Easter Event. Just a thought I had as I was sorting her pets for her at her request.

Hope everyone on the staff has a absolutely amazing holiday season and Merry Christmas from all 3 of us, Manikarnika, Tundra and Equid Phantasm. Happy Chicken Smoothie collectors since 2010 and 2011.
Equid Phantasm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Somniferum » Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:46 am

I think a visit to the pet shop would be great for a summer event theme!

I was originally just thinking about how much I'd love an item set that let's you build your own aquarium and vivarium, maybe even small animal enclosures for hamsters/rats/etc too. A pet shop themed event would be the perfect way to release a set like that and has so much potential for other unique releases.

Somni ☆ He/Him ☆ Adult ☆ Chaotic Sleepy
Father of 1 velvet spider, 250+ widow spiders, 6 snakes, 20+ hissing roaches, 2 cats, & 2 dogs
I have autism so please be patient with me, I may be slow to reply at times depending on my processing ability

Trade with meGet Free Pets
See my showcase!
Somniferum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mysticality » Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:00 am

Decades/time travel event!! Would be fun to have so many cool patterns/designs from the past century
boy why you so gnarp gnarp
Mysticality

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me