All Event Suggestion Thread

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Re: All Event Suggestion Thread

Postby Dakota Blue » Thu Sep 28, 2023 10:16 am

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but I'm here to suggest something that came to mind a few days ago! on April fools I would love to see something like a rat the size of a horse or dog, and vice versa, I think it would be really funny to see and enjoyable for everyone, it'd certainly catch some off guard :D
Dakota Blue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hearticorn » Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:51 pm

definately a fan of a cloud or wild west summer event!!

for mini-events, i'd like to suggest Summer (june 20/21) + Winter (december 21/22) solstice and Fall (september 22/23) + Spring (march 20) equinox!

i also have to make a suggestion for banned books week! (october 1st-7th) because obviously you can't use details of a specific book, maybe it could just be more of a library / reading themed pet(s)? you could also do a book themed summer event. actually-

summer reading summer event!
i thiiink "summer reading" as a program is mostly an american thing, but i'd be surprised if libraries around the world didn't encourage kids to read during the summer. you could incorporate the idea of books taking you to another world! like, you could have a few pets themed after traditional fantasy type stories, a few after sci-fi type stories, etc!
ImageImage

fluffy / hearticorn + adult + disabled + they/it + undying love for all things cute!

my moonlight

feel free to hit me with a trade anytime!

i'm a lot of places! if i'm on a site, my username is probably Hearticorn! (or hearticorns).

Image Image Image

ImageImage
Hearticorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iHolli » Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:04 pm

Dakota Blue wrote:Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but I'm here to suggest something that came to mind a few days ago! on April fools I would love to see something like a rat the size of a horse or dog, and vice versa, I think it would be really funny to see and enjoyable for everyone, it'd certainly catch some off guard :D

{ wait omg this is SO funny, I want to see it 😭😭 literally just make the pet pngs the different sizes or just wildly edit pets hahahaha. horses edited into rats or just rats now scaled three times up would make my YEAR. ♡
iHolli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Silverpelt~ » Wed Oct 04, 2023 1:01 pm

Hearticorn wrote:definately a fan of a cloud or wild west summer event!!

for mini-events, i'd like to suggest Summer (june 20/21) + Winter (december 21/22) solstice and Fall (september 22/23) + Spring (march 20) equinox!

i also have to make a suggestion for banned books week! (october 1st-7th) because obviously you can't use details of a specific book, maybe it could just be more of a library / reading themed pet(s)? you could also do a book themed summer event. actually-

summer reading summer event!
i thiiink "summer reading" as a program is mostly an american thing, but i'd be surprised if libraries around the world didn't encourage kids to read during the summer. you could incorporate the idea of books taking you to another world! like, you could have a few pets themed after traditional fantasy type stories, a few after sci-fi type stories, etc!

Wild West would be amazing :D :D
~Silverpelt~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pet Design Suggestions (NEW RULE APRIL 20 2022)

Postby HoneyBuzzi » Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:35 pm

cloudcuckoolander and I were talking and they have a funny idea that would work best for April Fools.

I imagine that every pet is just the PPS kitten until they grow up to the PPS of their original species. Most would think "Oh the prank is over haha" but nuh uh uh. The pets would become cats again when they're all grown up.

Cloud imagines that every pet starts out as the PPS version of their original species and then grows up into a cat.
(It doesn't have to be cats but that's what came to mind)

Thank you for reading :] have a good day/night!
HoneyBuzzi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pet Design Suggestions (NEW RULE APRIL 20 2022)

Postby ShadowKatto » Mon Oct 23, 2023 3:50 am

HoneyBuzzi wrote:cloudcuckoolander and I were talking and they have a funny idea that would work best for April Fools.

I imagine that every pet is just the PPS kitten until they grow up to the PPS of their original species. Most would think "Oh the prank is over haha" but nuh uh uh. The pets would become cats again when they're all grown up.

Cloud imagines that every pet starts out as the PPS version of their original species and then grows up into a cat.
(It doesn't have to be cats but that's what came to mind)

Thank you for reading :] have a good day/night!

That’s an amazing idea
Pet's name: Ashfur

ShadowKatto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Multikultiminsaft » Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:09 am

Maybe some future banner pets could be dressing as cookie?
I imagine them as a cookie where only the head, legs and tail are looking out.
Can also be used for different events.
For halloween they could be with beaked in gummibears. For valentines day the gingerbread-hearts, ...
Plenty enough material ^^
I am from the north of germany.
English is only my second language. So I might struggle with it :)
Multikultiminsaft

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bellarocks123a » Tue Oct 31, 2023 3:30 am

(I posted this as it's own topic before I saw this thread, my bad! Adding it here so it's sorted in the proper place)

Next Halloween Event Suggestion

Hey everyone!

So, every year for the halloween event, the premise is that Totoro wants candy, but Tess won't let her go trick or treating. It's cute, but after more than a decade, I think she should be able to go out herself! It would be nice if next year, Totoro is celebrating that she gets to go out, but Tess tells her she needs to bring a friend out with her so she doesn't go alone. The banner could be a trick or treat design but have Totoro on it saying "I'm all dressed up! Let's hunt for candy!" Or something like that. Nothing major change wise, just some design changes to the banner and the event page picture. I think having a new backstory like this would make the event a little more unique. The summer events always have so much plot to them, it's time Halloween gets spiced up a bit too!

Anybody agree?

Hello :)

I have a 23 page WL. Trade with me here

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 21 people.
I have received 8 gifts.
I have nuked 46 people.
I have received 12 nukes.
Bellarocks123a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowKatto » Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:58 am

Bellarocks123a wrote:(I posted this as it's own topic before I saw this thread, my bad! Adding it here so it's sorted in the proper place)

Next Halloween Event Suggestion

Hey everyone!

So, every year for the halloween event, the premise is that Totoro wants candy, but Tess won't let her go trick or treating. It's cute, but after more than a decade, I think she should be able to go out herself! It would be nice if next year, Totoro is celebrating that she gets to go out, but Tess tells her she needs to bring a friend out with her so she doesn't go alone. The banner could be a trick or treat design but have Totoro on it saying "I'm all dressed up! Let's hunt for candy!" Or something like that. Nothing major change wise, just some design changes to the banner and the event page picture. I think having a new backstory like this would make the event a little more unique. The summer events always have so much plot to them, it's time Halloween gets spiced up a bit too!

Anybody agree?

Agreed, Tess has been keeping her from trick-or-treating for about 14 years. Couldn’t she just go with Avian?
Pet's name: Ashfur

ShadowKatto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crazyscience1221 » Sat Nov 04, 2023 4:58 pm

It doesn't have to be a regular thing but releasing pets that are themed around Dia de los muertos (day or the dead) would be so cool. It goes from November 1-2 so either the 1 or the 2nd would be so cool to see.
Crazyscience1221

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me