All Event Suggestion Thread

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Re: All Event Suggestion Thread

Postby Ixialily » Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:05 am

Maybe a summer vacation trip around the world? We could go to England, France, Japan, the Americas, Australia, ect. I'm not sure about details, but it would be neat if there was an item package that we got from each of our destinations that included specific foods, clothing, and souvenirs from that country! There would also probably be a NPC guide though the trip.
Ixialily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mysticality » Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:08 pm

Ixialily wrote:Maybe a summer vacation trip around the world? We could go to England, France, Japan, the Americas, Australia, ect. I'm not sure about details, but it would be neat if there was an item package that we got from each of our destinations that included specific foods, clothing, and souvenirs from that country! There would also probably be a NPC guide though the trip.

I love this omg
boy why you so gnarp gnarp
Mysticality

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GenericGadget » Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:38 pm

I think a museum themed summer event would be neato!
You could have all of the different exhibits be for different trade ins and it would let you cover lots of different things such as art, history and science. This allows for a variety of designs while still keeping them under the same theme!
I've seen a few users talking about wanting Greek mythology themed pets, and a museum would allow for these pets to exist without needing to make the entire event Greek mythology themed.
ImageImageImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
xxxErika Adult She/Her/Any

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
xxxTH Goatlings FR

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlxxxxxxxxxxlxxxxxxx
images are 150px tall
xxxHi! Nice to meet you!
xxxI'm not done coding this yet but I'll finish eventually!
xxxGoing thru it irl rn so I apologize for late responses

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlxxxxxxxxxxlxxxxxxxxxx
GenericGadget

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby purplkat108 » Sun Jan 28, 2024 8:49 am

I'd love to see mini holiday things for stuff like eclipses or major meteor showers, but I know that they can be regional so I'm not sure if that'd be okay. From what I know the next total solar eclipse is in April, but it's mostly only visible in the Northern Hemisphere (and it's the last one for a while, which I think makes it cooler!) so I'm not sure if it falls under a category that not everyone could celebrate. Ty for reading my suggestion! ^w^
purplkat108

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birdy » Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:00 pm

Somniferum wrote:I think a visit to the pet shop would be great for a summer event theme!

I was originally just thinking about how much I'd love an item set that let's you build your own aquarium and vivarium, maybe even small animal enclosures for hamsters/rats/etc too. A pet shop themed event would be the perfect way to release a set like that and has so much potential for other unique releases.

oooh i like this, but maybe instead of a 'pet shop' it could be an adoption center? basically the same thing, but with the added bonus of rescuing over purchasing animals; plus, cs already is an 'adopt' site, so it would be a bit fun to kind of play on that

similarly, a wildlife preserve/nature preserve would be a fun summer event idea, too! i think it's fair to say that naturally-themed pets/items are generally pretty popular on cs, and it could open up a door to spreading awareness about wildlife preservation as well! c:
Birdy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby UnicornCrazy » Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:32 am

Could we do st david's day sometime? It's a welsh holiday on the 1st of march (Today :D) and it's associated with daffodils and leeks and traditional welsh food and dress, so there's lots about it outside of the religious element (that I as an atheist ignore) to celebrate.

I say st david's day because I'd love to see something of my country's culture done, and I think this is probably the most suitable. The rest are either mostly merged with or overlapping in theme with other larger celebrations:
Hen Galan is an alternate new year not very distant from the current new year, though it does have unique cultural stuff like Mari Llwyd, apple charms called Perllan, and collecting Calennig. This may well be the only other possibly viable option, and does have the benefit of not being religious at all.
Dydd Santes Dwynwen (st Dwynwen's day) is an equivalent to valentines day held on a different date and may have too much overlap with Valentine's day in theme as a result.
Calan Gaeaf and Nos Calan Gaeaf overlap in time with the existing Halloween event.
Owain Glyndŵr Day has no suitable element as it's primarily celebrating the last native born welsh prince and his fight against the english for welsh independence.

In contrast to all of these, st David's day (Dydd Gŵyl Dewi) has the least overlap in timing or theme with other existing events, no intense political side, and sufficient distinct welsh cultural elements for the religious element to be easily ignored. Hen Galan could work too though, and I'd happily see that as well or instead.
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic.
I have more fandoms than you can count with your sonic screwdriver.
People are people, love is love, no matter their gender or appearance.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
UnicornCrazy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aizaka » Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:37 pm

GenericGadget wrote:I think a museum themed summer event would be neato!
You could have all of the different exhibits be for different trade ins and it would let you cover lots of different things such as art, history and science. This allows for a variety of designs while still keeping them under the same theme!
I've seen a few users talking about wanting Greek mythology themed pets, and a museum would allow for these pets to exist without needing to make the entire event Greek mythology themed.

Ixialily wrote:Maybe a summer vacation trip around the world? We could go to England, France, Japan, the Americas, Australia, ect. I'm not sure about details, but it would be neat if there was an item package that we got from each of our destinations that included specific foods, clothing, and souvenirs from that country! There would also probably be a NPC guide though the trip.

Another fun thing to add on to either of these could be to get a stamp for each place like we're getting it for a passport. :3 There's also those pretend guides they have sometimes at museums where you get a stamp or sticker at each section, or rub an imprint with a crayon or something. Could be some fun art themed items as well. I've been to art museums that have sections to do art there at the museum. Perhaps something similar? Could also do postcards for each place (whether places traveled or visited in a museum) that you could then place on a corkboard behind your pet (items). ^_^
Aizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aizaka » Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:30 pm

For a summer event, I'd like to suggest a concert in the park. Like there could be groups of pets or items for different genres of music. The items could be to show support for a type of music you like.

There's the different classical ones (as large groups and small quartets or a single person/pet), rock, techno (or whatever you want to call it these days), music representing that drama/ big hair/ soft lighting of the 80's (cause I don't know what's it's called, but find it fun), country music, etc. It could be done in a variety of ways, and I just think it would be fun. :) Most people like some form of music, right?
Aizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Audrey_Bee » Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:45 am

I saw someone suggest Wizardry, like a wizard school theme summer event and I can't stop thinking about it!

Imagining like real Lord of the rings/ Harry Potter vibes, staffs, vines, brooms, wands, hats, cloaks, weird magical creatures, beards, cauldrons. It could work with so many different linearts too if you have the different creatures. I'd be SO hyped over that!

Anything that's just a Rivendell asthetic would be beautiful !
Audrey_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fuyunofabuki » Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:47 am

I would like a concert themed one
Or like a tour the world theme (would be great to learn about different cultures! But idk how pets would work someone can piggy back off this idea if they have any ideas on how to make it work. I’d love to learn about the world around me!)
•.•🦊•.¸ 𝓕𝓾𝔂𝓾❀𝓝𝓸𝓯𝓪𝓫𝓾𝓴𝓲 ¸.•🦊•.❀•
Bday: Feb 12th
share your chicken smoothie goals
oc paradesee my
instagram for upcoming events

🦊Current🦊
make me an oc

fuyunofabuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery