[300+ SUPPORT!] Make rereleases better/more rereleases

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Would you support having more rereleases?

Yes - more boxes on December 18
17%
Yes - another rerelease day
61%
Yes - no preference/don't know/it doesn't matter
16%
No
6%

Total votes : 443

Re: [300+ SUPPORT!] Make rereleases better/more rereleases

Postby Revla » Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:58 am

Support, I think a second rr would definitely regulate the economy a bit

I also support adding store pets, there aint no way the skelebun is worth 8+ nons, thats so unrealistic and there shouldnt be that few in the game
Revla

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ACat » Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:18 am

Revla wrote:Support, I think a second rr would definitely regulate the economy a bit

I also support adding store pets, there aint no way the skelebun is worth 8+ nons, thats so unrealistic and there shouldnt be that few in the game

I read it's due to a bunch of players deleting them from the game a few years back in an attempt to artificially raise the rarity/worth (clearly it worked...)
ACat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lanayru » Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:34 pm

ACat wrote:
Revla wrote:Support, I think a second rr would definitely regulate the economy a bit

I read it's due to a bunch of players deleting them from the game a few years back in an attempt to artificially raise the rarity/worth (clearly it worked...)

I would love to see a source on this? There WAS an experiment to try to delete a specific pet to raise its rarity - however that pet was like, a common pony iirc and the deletions didn't actually affect its rarity at all.

I think rereleasing stores WILL have to happen at some point (because eventually, due to time, some oldest stores WILL be entirely unavailable), I just... can't think of a good/fair way to do it that wouldn't have some glaring downsides to it.
Click the cat for my FR!
Lanayru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chase. » Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:40 pm

Lanayru wrote:
ACat wrote:

I would love to see a source on this? There WAS an experiment to try to delete a specific pet to raise its rarity - however that pet was like, a common pony iirc and the deletions didn't actually affect its rarity at all.

I think rereleasing stores WILL have to happen at some point (because eventually, due to time, some oldest stores WILL be entirely unavailable), I just... can't think of a good/fair way to do it that wouldn't have some glaring downsides to it.

here is a link to the project I think you’re referring to, and no it didn’t really work. It changed in the 2019 rarity overhaul and wasn’t credited to the deletion project.

I don’t remember anything about people deleting skeletons, nor can I find anything on it.
chase.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me