Show what groups pets are in on the Archive Page w/ Poll

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Would you like to see this?

YES PLEASE THIS WOULD MAKE MY LIFE SO MUCH EASIER
40%
Yeah I can see the usefulness of this idea and would probably use it
20%
Wouldn't mind
No votes
No
No votes
No way would over clutter the Archive
40%

Total votes : 5

Show what groups pets are in on the Archive Page w/ Poll

Postby Karcrab » Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:03 am

Suggestion: Show what groups pets are in on the Archive Page

I'm not sure if this has been suggested before but if not here's my proposal. I've been playing since 2018, though was only active in 2019 and so I have traded pets from years before I was active and back then I wouldn't know where those pets were from. And whilst the Archive will tell me where pets are from and whether I own them, its a whole new issue to attempt to find them. I personally have quite a lot of groups and it would be tedious work to sort through each folder to find all, for example, 2014 Halloween pets I may own.

So I think it would be useful to have a "Show Pet In My Pets" link which brings you to the page and folder said pet is in. Or on the side of the Image in archive where it says "You Own This Pet" It could also say " Found in 'Cats' Page 15."I'm not sure how easy this would be to include but I feel it would make sorting of pets so much easier and I don't think it would clutter the Archive page. Of course there are other ways to do this, maybe clicking on the image of the pet shows you all its information and tells you where you have the pet. Someone may be able to add ideas to smoothen my suggestion out possibly? Again if this has already been suggested I'll happily go support that Suggestion.
【Link】【He/Him】【Art By Me】

Karcrab

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Show what groups pets are in on the Archive Page w/ Poll

Postby Karcrab » Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:01 am

b

Karcrab

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lennie » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:52 am

While your suggestion has the added factor of potentially including page number within the pet group that the pet is located in, I believe that this sounds similar to this suggestion here - "Suggestion: Find Pets in Group Through Archive (Pet Count?)"
    If you'd like to voice your support on that thread, you could also always mention your additions to the suggestion there as others may agree with them ^^
|x|x|x┌─────────────┐
|x|x|x|x|they / he | trades
|x|x|x||||||||||||||cs help
|x|x|x└─────────────┘
|x|x|||"the hunt is everything,
|xand the pack is always ready
"
Lennie
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Karcrab » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:54 am

Lennie wrote:
    While your suggestion has the added factor of potentially including page number within the pet group that the pet is located in, I believe that this sounds similar to this suggestion here - "Suggestion: Find Pets in Group Through Archive (Pet Count?)"
    If you'd like to voice your support on that thread, you could also always mention your additions to the suggestion there as others may agree with them ^^

thank you for telling me about this other thread happy to see its been suggested

Karcrab

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me