Suggestion: Staff Appreciation Week?

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Suggestion: Staff Appreciation Week?

Postby Electronia » Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:56 am

Hi.
So with the current state of chicken smoothie and such, what about a week where the users can show the appreciation to the CS Staff?I don't know if this has already been suggested, but I searched for tit and nothing came up. While the users of this site can currently make art and send pets to the staff all the time anyways, a week where it's a main topic would encourage users to participate.
What I'm suggesting: A week where there's a board (much like the feature or souvenir board) for art of the staff, A lil banner at the top or center of the page acknowledging the week, and a board where we can submit and view compliments to the staff themselves. I'm recommending this as a subtle event, but creativity is also important so other suggestions would be welcome.
Why: As of right now chicken smoothie staff must be overwhelmed. There are large decisions being discussed by users, the board staff works vigilantly on a daily basis, and the staff members that work directly with users are forced to endure verbal abuse often. A week of appreciation might give them the boost to keep doing what they're doing.
The logic I'm applying is something similar to economics. People who are happy at work tend to do better work as well, not that anything they're currently doing is wrong, but there's a lot of talk about staff performance lately. I add this in for anyone who might think it isn't deserved, the staff works hard and if you disagree, an event that might improve the quality of their work would do nothing but improve the situation.
I've reviewed the forum rules, and if has already been made or violates a rule I would completely understand having it locked, this is my first post like this, my sincerest apologies.
Otherwise I'd love for this to be considered. It would spice p the site and it'd be good for everyone, the staff would likely feel uplifted and the people who believe the site needs to change might feel more comfortable knowing this event is he;ping improve the site rather than hurt it.
Thank you.
Last edited by Burrito Bunny on Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Locked by owner request
Kyron - College Student - Adult
Slower replies - PMs set to friends only

God Bless
My best friend.
Electronia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups