Organized Pets

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Organized Pets

Postby Savannaten010 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:53 am

So, you know how when you are looking at your pets they get organized into groups of what items you have and what they go under? What if, maybe in the Archives, There was a button that shows all the pets you DO have, or in reverse, all the pets you DON'T have. It would show you what pets you have and in the groups they belong to.
For Example:
Image This pet
It would show you that you have it and show you that it is an Halloween event pet from 2019 and a Rare (As usual it shows rarity) This would be beneficial to organizing the pets you get and putting them in the proper groups.

For Example:
You are one of those people who have you pet organized by the event they came from whether it is "Halloween '19" or something else of the sort, It would help you figure out that this pet (The one above) belongs in the "Halloween '19" group and not the "Deer" Group or "Rare" group like most do for monthly adopts.

Who supports?

Who Doesn't and why?

Would this benefit you?

wspeare wrote:I feel like this could be an additional filter option. Particularly filter by "pet's not owned" would be really useful, since then I can just go through each tab and WL whatever I didn't have.
Last edited by Savannaten010 on Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Flight Rising
I will take any unwanted pet,
I have finally opened my dream
Adoption Center ^^
I AM ALWAYS OPEN
TO FAIR TRADES/SWAPS

Looking for C$ so feel free to send a trade ^^
Savannaten010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Organized Pets

Postby wspeare » Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:07 pm

I feel like this could be an additional filter option. Particularly filter by "pet's not owned" would be really useful, since then I can just go through each tab and WL whatever I didn't have.
wspeare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Savannaten010 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:57 am

bump
anymore opinions?

Flight Rising
Adoption Center ^^
I AM ALWAYS OPEN
TO FAIR TRADES/SWAPS

Savannaten010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shian » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:37 pm

It's a nice idea, but say I have 3 thousand of a single pet. How would that be displayed?
ImageImage
Come buy old rare pets in bulk for gems!
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Savannaten010 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:49 pm

Shian wrote:It's a nice idea, but say I have 3 thousand of a single pet. How would that be displayed?

AGAINST?:
Well seeing as it would only show what pets you have and don't have I don't suppose it would show how many of each pet since most like to hoard so showing the number of ho many pets you have of each wouldn't be all that useful (Jk it would >>)

FOR:
This would also be nice to have as an add-on to show (Maybe in a corner) how many you have but maybe it stops at a certain point? Because if you did have 3k of a single pet or 3,804 of it then it would be meaningless and take up a lot of space so perhaps just "20+" of this pet and "3" of this one

Flight Rising
Adoption Center ^^
I AM ALWAYS OPEN
TO FAIR TRADES/SWAPS

Savannaten010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery