New pet type suggestions!

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

New pet type suggestions!

Postby Metro_Mutt » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:48 am

Edit: I didnt realize this thread was against the rules so im most likely going to delete it!

Hey so basically i have some suggestions for types of pets on Chicken Smoothie! There are already a ton of gorgeous and unique pets in the game but i think it would add to the game, to add some more!

(Sorry if this is not worded the best i cant focus on it 100% as i have a bird trying to bite my face ;w;)

First suggestion:
Snakes!

I think snakes would be a cool new pet to add! I think 3-4 stages might be work for them! The first would be egg, the second and egg with a crack in it or maybe even a baby snake head/tail poping out of it! For the third i think a small/juvenile version of the snake would work and the last would be an adult version!

I have always been a fan of reptiles and i know many other people are but if i could choose one reptile it would have to be a Kenyan Sand boa! So i think snakes would be a cool addition to the game!

Second suggestion:
Geckos!

Geckos, cute lil smiley bois! I think theyd be a great addition to the game! We already have chameleons and dragons but we dont have any geckos! There are many types of geckos so there are plenty of real types they can be based off! Such as leopard, crested, tokay, and many more! There are endless possibilities in the cute new gecks that could be made!

For the stages i believe 3 would work! Egg, Juvenile, and Adult! Of course a fourth would work for a cracked egg, same as the snake!

Third suggestion:
More birds!

We already have macaws, chickens, ravens, owls, and doves but what if theyre were more birds? There are roughly around 10,000 species of birds; All of them unique and diverse in theyre own ways! So i think more birds would be interesting! Types of birds i think would be nice additions are finches, conures, eagles/hawks, cockatoos, and cockatiels! One of the sites mascots Totoro is a cockatiel as well! I think that many new bird types would make great new additions!

(Also the conure one might be a bit biased but i still think itd be cool as there are many types of conure and many are very colorful and have unique patterns!)

Fourth suggestion:
Frogs and Toads!

Im not 100% sure they arent already in the game but from memory i dont believe they are! Frogs and toads may freak some people out but i find them extremely interesting! There are over 6,000 members of the Anura order which frogs and toads belong to! There are thousands of possibilities for these fascinating amphibians!

Thank you for reading my post! This is all for now but i plan to add more suggestions in the future! <3 I hope you enjoyed reading and ill see you guys around!
Last edited by Metro_Mutt on Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Metro_Mutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: New pet type suggestions!

Postby Metro_Mutt » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:27 am

bump
Metro_Mutt