Site Suggestions Directory - [updated 10/8/22]

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Re: Site Suggestions Directory - [updated 10/8/22]

Postby kyte » Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:34 am

walkswithfae wrote:I think it would be nice if the archives would show you the second and third generation pets parents. I know that it could make the archive view a bit bulky but maybe just a link to the parents under the artist name would work too so it doesn't take up too much room. I just like seeing the end results and the parents and I think it would make the archives feel more complete especially as we get more matched pairs and start going into higher generation numbers

I think that has already been denied in the past, as the parents are available on the Wiki.
ImageImageImageImage

hey y'all

im error/kyte.

i can be blunt and take things too seriously

i promise im not trying to be mean

ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
kyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Site Suggestions Directory - [updated 5/31/21]

Postby Friendlyflyer » Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:27 pm

Just reposting this as I feel super strongly about making the site easier for people with vision deficiencies to play!
Please take a look at my suggestion and show support to try and make Chickensmoothie more colorblind-friendly! :)
It's to add an "outcome counter" to each pet outcome. This way it's easier to tell pets apart from other pets in the same litter and people are less likely to trade away pets they only had one of!
Friendlyflyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby connorthecanoe » Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:04 pm

Not sure if this would be possible but maybe when we get new year pets, the pps pet could be displayed after the grown up pet from the last year? If both pets are adopted 01-01 the grown pet comes after the pps so it leads to the new years pets kind of going like this Image? if the pps pet comes after the grown up pet it looks like this and shows the previous pps and its grown up version next to eachother Image

hopefully this is the right thread, I wasn't too sure where to put this since its more about the organization of pets but not in the sense of like sorting with groups !!
[ CONNORTHECANOE ]
she/her adult cdt

welcome to my profile, my name is connor. I am
an artist who mostly draws felines but I do like to
practice with anthros and humans sometimes

usd / deviant art point commissions
chicken smoothie dollar commissions
connorthecanoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fleckenpferd » Mon Oct 30, 2023 4:15 am

I hope I am right here.

I reactivated this account after a very long time and my past me really liked to dressup ALL the pets.
I am currently at removing all the items I used to docorate them - not funny, when one group alone has like twenty pages.
That is why I would like to suggest and undress-button at the dressup-page of the pets, that removes all the items on the pet at once.
Fleckenpferd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pantherpaws!! » Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:55 pm

I had a species idea!
Bedbugs that are UNREALISTIC bugs in cute lil beds with a blanket!!

I think it would be cute ^^

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
⏬Click!⏬

Radinclus & Proud!

I am a Catgender (he/they/it/cat/kit/mew prns) Abro-Lesboy Para/Parogenic system!

Pantherpaws!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kara rapoza » Sun Dec 24, 2023 2:58 pm

This would make the archives bulky n maybe funky but I’m sure y’all would find a way around it…
I really think that it would be helpful in the archives if it would tell us which group our pets are in. Especially people who have tons of pets and groups. I’ve spent countless time trying to find a pet I know I have
❤️KARA❤️
kara rapoza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mysticality » Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:14 am

Forgive me if this has been suggested before or if I am not posting in the right place.

I think it would be beneficial if we were able to search for wishlist pets within different groups when trading.

I like adopting from adoption centers, but when one has 1000+ pets to look through, it can be annoying to search through every single page and find what pets to request. Also, it would make decisions a faster process if we could see all the pets side by side rather than adding all the potential adoptees and deleting most of them after going through 20+ pages.

Edit: It’s also difficult to search through the wishlist pets tab when the user has many other pets not in the adoption center that are on your wishlist.
boy why you so gnarp gnarp
Mysticality

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby megalov » Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:08 pm

Gripe that seems mundane, but I find it very inconvenient that the "logout" button is directly under the "menu" button in the chicken smoothie mobile layout. It's extremely inconvenient and frustrating to try to click on the menu and accidentally log yourself out. I've definitely fallen victim to this a handful of times. I suggest placing it somewhere more out of the way, maybe on the bottom of the page instead?
Have a nice day/night wherever you are!
-Mike

Image Image Image
megalov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueEyedKite » Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:14 pm

megalov wrote:Gripe that seems mundane, but I find it very inconvenient that the "logout" button is directly under the "menu" button in the chicken smoothie mobile layout. It's extremely inconvenient and frustrating to try to click on the menu and accidentally log yourself out. I've definitely fallen victim to this a handful of times. I suggest placing it somewhere more out of the way, maybe on the bottom of the page instead?

gods yes and I have shown support for confirmed logout suggestion for ages x_x even if they don’t move it, just a pop up that says "are you sure you want to log out?" Would do the trick
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stirbargen » Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:31 am

something that i feel could be useful would be a "add to wishlist" button on pet pages if you see a pet design that you like but don't have the energy to scroll through the archives to add it to your wishlist manually. it seems like it would be somewhat simple to incorporate to the website and that it'd be a major convenience feature.

arie / he/him

Stirbargen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me