Site Suggestions Directory - [updated 10/8/22]

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Re: Site Suggestions Directory - [updated 10/8/22]

Postby Audrey_Bee » Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:02 am

BlueEyedKite wrote:
Make a CS phone app: CS has a working mobile version, and an app has been deemed unnecessary.

I know this is in declined suggestions, but it just occurred to me... sure CS works fine on mobile but wouldn't an app be like advertisement for new joiners? The app would need to be in some kind of app store and it's possible it could become popular.

Did Nick weigh this potential before declining the possibility of an app? Genuinely wanting to know.

Exactly my thought too, I think I've posted this on a forum before, too.
The mobile version works great, but having it an actual app has so much potential to entice new players, easier to access too. Maybe it's just that it'll be seperate to control and maybe more difficult that way? But I'm sure a lot of people would volunteer to help, me included!
Audrey_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -_Finchfeather_- » Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:55 am

A way for people who aren't good at drawing can make new pets like a cat or wolf?
-_Finchfeather_-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aaron✦ » Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:00 pm

-_Finchfeather_- wrote:A way for people who aren't good at drawing can make new pets like a cat or wolf?

Only staff members can make pets. :)

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go!icon
need help?guidesfor newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image

x
x

]
Aaron✦
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faentofheart » Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:43 pm

some sort of square lasso tool for sorting pets? As it stands now, marking and ticking pets is HARD 😭 I have fat fingers!! It would be really nice if you could just drag over the pets you wanna select
faentofheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SNCastiel<3~ » Mon Aug 14, 2023 11:33 am

Make the item trading system a bit better (auto cancelations specifically)

But im sure that has been suggested already. ^^

HAD I the heavens' embroidered cloths, enwrought with golden and silver light,
the blue and the dim and the dark cloths of night and light and the half-light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet. But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet; tread softly, because you tread on my dreams.
~William Butler Yeats~
~SNCastiel<3~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lacuna » Mon Aug 14, 2023 11:35 am

~SNCastiel<3~ wrote:Make the item trading system a bit better (auto cancelations specifically)

Just a reminder that this thread is for sharing links to existing suggestions that have support. If you have a new suggestion or an idea for an existing suggestion, please post on/create an appropriate thread in this board. Auto canceling is a declined suggestion for items, though, as it doesn't work the same way as pets do which makes auto-canceling unable to function in the same way.
Lacuna
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SNCastiel<3~ » Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:32 pm

Lacuna wrote:
~SNCastiel<3~ wrote:Make the item trading system a bit better (auto cancelations specifically)

Just a reminder that this thread is for sharing links to existing suggestions that have support. If you have a new suggestion or an idea for an existing suggestion, please post on/create an appropriate thread in this board. Auto canceling is a declined suggestion for items, though, as it doesn't work the same way as pets do which makes auto-canceling unable to function in the same way.

Oh, sorry about that! Won't happen again!

And thanks for letting me know about the item trading! ♡

HAD I the heavens' embroidered cloths, enwrought with golden and silver light,
the blue and the dim and the dark cloths of night and light and the half-light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet. But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet; tread softly, because you tread on my dreams.
~William Butler Yeats~
~SNCastiel<3~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby walkswithfae » Sat Sep 02, 2023 3:42 am

I think it would be nice if the archives would show you the second and third generation pets parents. I know that it could make the archive view a bit bulky but maybe just a link to the parents under the artist name would work too so it doesn't take up too much room. I just like seeing the end results and the parents and I think it would make the archives feel more complete especially as we get more matched pairs and start going into higher generation numbers
walkswithfae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GhostxX » Sun Sep 17, 2023 9:55 am

I just made this thread for a sorting pets group section, dont really know what to call it, so here's the thread

thread here!
GhostxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyte » Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:34 am

I know that Store Pet re-releases have been denied- would a paid store pet re-release be considered? Perhaps an extra box each Christmas available for x amount of C$ that can only be purchased ONCE by each person (to avoid farming/people gambling). It could be fairly expensive, like 500-1000 C$. I think then it wouldn't be unfair to people who previously bought store pets, as it still wouldn't be EASY to get them (and would cost significantly more than the pet itself originally was worth)- plus, it would likely be very popular and I imagine would increase sale of C$ for the site. Could also have discontinued Store items or old event items in order to make it even harder to get the actual pets.

Idk if that would be considered, or if being able to only purchase one a year would be enough to avoid any issues with gambling laws (since you can't just constantly pour money in to buying it over and over chasing a certain pet/trying to hoard things like the Raven Dog or Skelebun).
ImageImageImageImage

hey y'all

im error/kyte.

i can be blunt and take things too seriously

i promise im not trying to be mean

ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
kyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery