Site Suggestions Directory - [updated 10/8/22]

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Re: Site Suggestions Directory - [updated 10/8/22]

Postby Lennie » Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:14 am

BlueEyedKite wrote:
megalov wrote:Gripe that seems mundane, but I find it very inconvenient that the "logout" button is directly under the "menu" button in the chicken smoothie mobile layout. It's extremely inconvenient and frustrating to try to click on the menu and accidentally log yourself out. I've definitely fallen victim to this a handful of times. I suggest placing it somewhere more out of the way, maybe on the bottom of the page instead?

gods yes and I have shown support for confirmed logout suggestion for ages x_x even if they don’t move it, just a pop up that says "are you sure you want to log out?" Would do the trick

This isn't quite the same as moving the logout button, but there is an active suggestion in the directory for adding a logout confirmation, if you'd like to voice support there ^^
    Suggestion: Confirm Logout
Stirbargen wrote:
something that i feel could be useful would be a "add to wishlist" button on pet pages if you see a pet design that you like but don't have the energy to scroll through the archives to add it to your wishlist manually. it seems like it would be somewhat simple to incorporate to the website and that it'd be a major convenience feature.

This is tangentially related, but there is an active suggestion for a direct link to the pet's page in the archive from an individual pet page - this would allow you to add a pet to your wishlist without active searching on your part! Here's the suggestion if you would like to voice your support:
    A "View in Archive" Button
|x|x|x┌─────────────┐
|x|x|x|x|they / he | trades
|x|x|x||||||||||||||cs help
|x|x|x└─────────────┘
|x|x|||"the hunt is everything,
|xand the pack is always ready
"
Lennie
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Site Suggestions Directory - [updated 10/8/22]

Postby Starfalling » Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:44 pm

Stirbargen wrote:
something that i feel could be useful would be a "add to wishlist" button on pet pages if you see a pet design that you like but don't have the energy to scroll through the archives to add it to your wishlist manually. it seems like it would be somewhat simple to incorporate to the website and that it'd be a major convenience feature.

This would definitely be useful. It's a pain sometimes, especially during event months, to hunt a pet down to add to my wishlist
If I'm not answering, I'm probably at work. I usually get on in the late evening my time (listed timezone below)

Pronouns are they/them and you can call me Starfalling, M, or Morgan. I'm in Pennsylvania which is on EST (CStime -4)

I love trading, although I'm recently back from a long hiatus so I'm not fully up to date on demand. For any current event pets, I’ll only trade them away if I have a double, and I don't trade growing pets

I use bold a lot because it's easier for me to read, since you can't change other people's font size and being zoomed in constantly is annoying

I am a holibomber!
Sig was getting long, my counts have been moved to trade rules

Starfalling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me