(suggestion) arranging pets manually

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

do these ideas good good to you?

nah, i like it how it is.
No votes
it would be a good optional feature.
17%
arranging pets sounds like a good idea.
17%
THESE IDEAS SUCK!!!
No votes
i need this!
67%

Total votes : 6

(suggestion) arranging pets manually

Postby mystical-maniac » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:13 am

it would be nice to be able to arrange our pets how we want, instead of by age. for example many people (like me) have a "mascots" and/or "favorites" pet group and it would be useful if you could arrange them how you want.

example: you have pets ordered like this due to age
ImageImageImageImage

but you think white cat and blue cat should be next to each other, with my idea you could do that
ImageImageImageImage

also it would be nice to add short collapsible descriptions to your pet groups so people can understand the group better (ex:adoption center rules or reason for the group) you could also add links to full adoption rules or whatever you need links to.

example: "this is my "mascots" group, i put my favorite pets here to use in dressup scenes and stuff"
Last edited by mystical-maniac on Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

"boring artist™"

links
-instagram
-toyhouse
-artfight
-sig art base
Feel free to PM me for any reason!
mystical-maniac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (suggestions) arranging pets and pet group descriptions

Postby Celozon » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:43 am

There is already a suggestion for different sorting options with pets, I'd suggest showing your support on that thread and if its not already included there, could also suggest manual sorting there.
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3056879

As for group descriptions, that has already be declined several times. Unfortunately it is something that would have to be moderated and would simply be too difficult to be moderated.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (suggestions) arranging pets and pet group descriptions

Postby mystical-maniac » Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:19 am

Celozon wrote:There is already a suggestion for different sorting options with pets, I'd suggest showing your support on that thread and if its not already included there, could also suggest manual sorting there.
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3056879

As for group descriptions, that has already be declined several times. Unfortunately it is something that would have to be moderated and would simply be too difficult to be moderated.

i can understand the group descriptions, i will probably remove it from the post, thank you for the info! :)

Last bumped by mystical-maniac on Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:19 am.

"boring artist™"

links
-instagram
-toyhouse
-artfight
-sig art base
Feel free to PM me for any reason!
mystical-maniac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery