Item Suggestions

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Re: Item Suggestions

Postby JK341 » Wed May 05, 2021 8:12 am

I still say we need some moto style leather jackets like these. I know we have some leather jacket items already but they are the more casual looking types, and we could use some style variety of some of the same kind of outfits. (not to mention im a bit obsessed with the moto style) x)
I'm back, gonna give this site another try lol, please be patient with me while i get things re-organized <3

Other places you can find me:

JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iHolli » Wed May 05, 2021 9:40 am

Lex. wrote:
Upping this. This is great idea, especially in this time!

【Entrapta】 wrote:
Space Cadet Marz wrote:
【Entrapta】 wrote:
I come to this game to get away from these things, last thing I want is to have it invade one of the last remaining games I can escape in....

Please don't do this cs

You know you don't have to use them right? Or even own them. If they give them away free just don't take them?
I wear masks for fashion and enjoyment, not just pandemic related, so I would love masks.

and then I get to see everyone's pets dressed with them and not be able to escape it.

You missed the point.

{didn't we have this issue come up last year? I vaguely remember someone saying the summer event should have something to do with covid and they were shut down pretty hard. Why would it suddenly make sense to bring it into the game now?}
{I agree with Entrapta. And even aside from the fact I don't want to have a constant reminder everywhere I look, it's going to cause debates and arguments like this one between people.}
{If CS DID move forward with something like this I recommend it as a medical set, like a costume set based on doctors and nurses, instead of just "oh here's a set of masks." Avoids some of the potential arguments while supporting medical people.}
{Anyway, because I'm SUPER happy with the new wigs, I of course am here to beg for more rat items lmao. To piggyback off my most recent pet suggestion I want a chip bag costume for rats xD and maybe more fingerless socks,,,,pls}

.Holli.
iHolli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avianahelena » Fri May 14, 2021 6:00 am

I would absolutely love more large backgrounds, especially indoor ones. Just a set of different BGs with a back wall and a floor and that's it.

More shelves/tables or maybe even a curio cabinet.
Basically a way to put more pieces of an item collection (such as the animal eggs) in one scene without having to pile them up and have it look cluttered. :)
I like bananas. Bananas are good.

All the introverts in the Apple cabin are stressed out by being with so many other introverts! Avianahelena helps move some sleeping bags out to sleep beneath the stars.
Avianahelena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strange_Atoms » Fri May 14, 2021 7:36 am

We have pets based on Fabrige eggs, so why not items?
A back ground that makes it look like a pet is underground? Like for rats and rabbits and other rodents?
ALL GOOD THINGS FLOW INTO THE CITYImage
Strange_Atoms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lotusmoon9 » Wed May 19, 2021 6:58 am

Avianahelena wrote:I would absolutely love more large backgrounds, especially indoor ones. Just a set of different BGs with a back wall and a floor and that's it.

More shelves/tables or maybe even a curio cabinet.
Basically a way to put more pieces of an item collection (such as the animal eggs) in one scene without having to pile them up and have it look cluttered. :)

oh totally this! would love to have a normal big room, and then one could make it any kind of room like a pets bedroom or a drawing room or a dining room or a kitchen etc etc, similarly a big garden/park type one as well....we do have many outdoors one but a more generic and big one would be great.....

actually it might be great if we could resize bgs to some extent by dragging the size lol

"I'm the one I should love in this world." ~ Epiphany by Kim Seokjin

lotusmoon9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Wed May 19, 2021 7:13 am

Since we have Ninja costumes, why not some plain old martial arts uniforms? Maybe instead of belts, they can be made into collars of some sort
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kabber » Wed May 19, 2021 3:23 pm

Some totally-not-minecraft-related items, like dynamite, shiny pickaxes, lava etc.
And maybe some non-specific items like beanies, wigs, and clothes that are not at all inspired by popular streamers *wink wink*
im making a wilbut soot dressup and theres no good wigs or beanies for him, alas
we've had some "offbrand" versions of items based off of existing properties before, so i think it'd be cool!

XImage

XXXXAbout me
    hello, im Kabber!
    he/they
    i draw, i animate,
    and i make fursuits!

XImage
XImage

XXXXXXLinksXXX
XXXflight rising XXX
XXXart fight XXX
XXXtoyhouse XXX
XImage

Kabber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drxgxn » Sun May 23, 2021 2:46 pm

i'd be really interested in seeing more collar designs and especially ones for pps puppies! this would make my dressups for my irl pets look much more complete!
my flight rising username is drxgxn as well . . . they/them ~ infj ~ capricorn ~ true neutral ~ cs-5
drxgxn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~*PenderGhasm*~* » Mon May 24, 2021 10:22 pm

There's no search function for items at the mo, so I cant look up if this is already a thing but I know I don't have anything like it -

It's getting warmer 'gradually' where I am and I just bought my puppy a paddling pool (I know there's already a bath) - so I was wondering if we couldn't get a paddling pool with maybe an overlay water item so you can put that over the pet and then the pool in front of that so the pet is effectively in the water without getting cut off, maybe add some splashes, you could have a crack so it looks like it's leaking etcetera...
*~*PenderGhasm*~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby another eternity » Fri May 28, 2021 7:18 pm

(evil) laboratory backgrounds?
it'd go perfect with all the alchemy kits and the lab coat from valentines day and syringes and what not
im actually surprised we havent seemingly had any yet? or i havent seen any ghghg
hiii, im not around all the time,
but i try to hop on for monthly drops and events.
im chronically ill, so i may not seem all there, but i dont bite! hard.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

another eternity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me