Pet Design Suggestions (NEW RULE APRIL 20 2022)

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Re: Pet Design Suggestions (NEW RULE APRIL 20 2022)

Postby Silverin » Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:10 am

Butterfly wolves with wings based on splitting rocks - fossils or minerals.
Or clam shells/mother of peal.

Trilobite beetles

Weird snake species like vine snakes, elephant trunk, xenodermus, thread snakes, quill snake, etc.
Silverin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:24 pm

SalStyx wrote:Question?

Can we have a Pet Little outcome where they're themed for those who are colorblind? Of which can only be seen by Colorblind folk? Like tritanopian colors. ^÷^,

Just a suggest. Its okay if not "exciting" enough for people.

It would make me feel special to see colors i can always see.

A second suggestion *i know it can be turned down for fear, but I've seen A lot more insects*

Can we have insect store pets? Like a praying mantis, a walking stick, a leaf bug, a grasshopper?

Insects are easy to change looks for. Like mantis. There are so MANY especially the new dragon mantis. The common ghost mantis. ♡ chinese mantis.

I love beetles too. So having like scarabs or stags.

Yes! I second this! I love insects so any insect themed pets would be amazing

Maybe pets themed on different undersea fish
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G2FR. » Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:04 am

cswolf. wrote:
SalStyx wrote:Question?

Can we have a Pet Little outcome where they're themed for those who are colorblind? Of which can only be seen by Colorblind folk? Like tritanopian colors. ^÷^,

A second suggestion *i know it can be turned down for fear, but I've seen A lot more insects*

Can we have insect store pets? Like a praying mantis, a walking stick, a leaf bug, a grasshopper?

Insects are easy to change looks for. Like mantis. There are so MANY especially the new dragon mantis. The common ghost mantis. ♡ chinese mantis.

Yes! I second this! I love insects so any insect themed pets would be amazing

Maybe pets themed on different undersea fish

I did see that another person has posted about different types of tarantulas as well,. I really hope insects get more love...

its a shame staff say "no new pet designs" but that would make the website pop..

I get coding..and all the pixel art and such...but...they do also have a list theyre working on already...

oters and snakes are one the newer species. we just got them in 2022. They need more time before a new species is released. so we just hope for store pets to be cool
G2FR.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pet Design Suggestions

Postby huskyhiccups » Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:34 pm

I know we just had a realistic horse litter this month, but I really want more realistic ponies and horses!!

Some ideas:
    • More natural/realistic appaloosas (PLEASE a black minimal-medium blanket appaloosa!! There's no realistic one in the archive.)
    • Unnatural/unrealistic appaloosas (or any patterns) (think a typical appaloosa markings but instead of natural colors, they're purple, pink, yellow, etc.)
    • Same idea as above, but apply it to other species!! Natural markings but in unnatural colors.
    • American Bashkir Curly/North American Curly Horse
    (could be store pets?)
    • Akhal-Tekes (could be store pets?)
    • Marwaris (could be store pets?)
    • Pintabians? (if anyone has access to any of the old Arabian lines? or if someone wants to make their own edits)
    • Lipizzaners or any horse breed with roman noses?

Also, echoing Strange_Atom's suggestion of "worm on a string pps butterfly wolves or snakes"!!
huskyhiccups

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wired » Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:03 pm

G2FR. wrote:Question?

I really love the colorblindness idea +1
She/her adult
PM me if inactive

Wired

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Vellichor. » Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:19 am

Not long ago, we had a batch of pets that were based on real world animals + their status on the International Union for Conservation of Nature scale (least concern, extinct, etc).

In a similar territory, I would love to see a batch of pets that are based on some recently-discovered animal species! The world of biology and zoology is always growing and I think it would be very cool to see some new critters :D

»──────────────────── Image ────────────────────«
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly...
In the right order."

The Doctor | They/It/He | Adult

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
.Vellichor.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ mizu » Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:15 am

Strange_Atoms wrote:
caterpillarcraft wrote:

I noticed there’s a lack of zebras using the zebra lineart when looking through the archives, so I think it’d be fun for there to be zebras with electric shaped stripes or maybe some rainbow zebras? Some quaggas using the zebra lineart would be fun too! Another zebra idea could be to mix the markings of the zebra finch and it’s mutations into zebra designs.

This may be a weirder suggestion, I recently discovered that unlike most snakes, garter snakes form friendships…I think very friendly looking designs based on garter snakes using the snake lineart could be really fun.

Quaggas would be so cool!

huskyhiccups wrote:
    I know we just had a realistic horse litter this month, but I really want more realistic ponies and horses!!

Some ideas:
    • More natural/realistic appaloosas (PLEASE a black minimal-medium blanket appaloosa!! There's no realistic one in the archive.)
    • Unnatural/unrealistic appaloosas (or any patterns) (think a typical appaloosa markings but instead of natural colors, they're purple, pink, yellow, etc.)
    • Same idea as above, but apply it to other species!! Natural markings but in unnatural colors.
    • American Bashkir Curly/North American Curly Horse
    (could be store pets?)
    • Akhal-Tekes (could be store pets?)
    • Marwaris (could be store pets?)
    • Pintabians? (if anyone has access to any of the old Arabian lines? or if someone wants to make their own edits)
    • Lipizzaners or any horse breed with roman noses?

Also, echoing Strange_Atom's suggestion of "worm on a string pps butterfly wolves or snakes"!!

i LOVE all of these ideas so so much, especially the pintabian idea!! i would really love to see more zebras, or at least see the zebra lines used more often :) they're some of my favourite lines on the site and, every time we get them, i end up hoarding them lol. a rainbow zebra litter with pride colours would be kinda cool for june
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aldersnap » Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:17 am

More sea slug inspired pets!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Feed them? I'd love to see them hatch 💕
Aldersnap

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bridgy1234 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:29 am

♥ mizu wrote:i LOVE all of these ideas so so much, especially the pintabian idea!! i would really love to see more zebras, or at least see the zebra lines used more often :) they're some of my favourite lines on the site and, every time we get them, i end up hoarding them lol. a rainbow zebra litter with pride colours would be kinda cool for june

I read rainbow zebra suggestion and instantly thought of book I had as a little kid(the rainbow zebra cloth book), so I would absolutely love a rainbow zebra for the nostalgia of that book, but also a whole collection of zebras with pride colors would be the absolute best!
Also totally agree that the zebra lines need to be utilized more

Also on the line of equines, even though they are on the less popular end of the current pet line up, I would love some more realistic designs or designs representing some more horse breeds. Maybe we could get a zorse litter? (Will share that to second gen thread)
Bridgy1234

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aldersnap » Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:02 am

Maybe some hamentacshen pets or items for Hanukkah? It’s a triangle cookie filled with jam (apricot, raspberry, or blackberry typically). :]
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Feed them? I'd love to see them hatch 💕
Aldersnap

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me