Suggestion

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Suggestion

Postby Lonewolf13 » Tue May 04, 2010 5:59 am

It'd be cool if it'd show the folder name the pet came from in the trade. Reasoning behind this? I have all of my folders for trade, just in case there is a pet that I have that someone wants bad enough to offer something I really, really want. But when trading a lot of pets for a lot of pets it's really annoying to click on every pet that they want to make sure it came from my trades and if it didn't to decide if I'd miss it or not, esspecially since my computers so slow. (It's taken over five minutes to laod a page before). I know that a few other people proabaly have this issue to. Currently I am naming all my trading pets "Trade" but since I have over 100 it's getting really boring and annoying.
I love trades! I hoard 2nd Gen Gold Eyed Bracelet Dogs! I also have lots of items for trade!

99% of chicken smoothie users have annoying, completely inaccurate statistics about something they hate in the their signature. If you're the 1% who doesn't- Oh, wait...
Lonewolf13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Suggestion

Postby Lady » Tue May 04, 2010 7:19 am

But a lot of people only have one folder for trade pets. It wouldn't really benefit everyone and it probably wouldn't make anything run faster on your end. :?
ImageImageImageImage
Lady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tess » Tue May 04, 2010 11:24 am

make your non-trade groups 'not for trade' so that you don't get offers on non trade groups?
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonewolf13 » Tue May 04, 2010 2:45 pm

I'm going through and putting astics (*) in the name of all the pets that I won't trade for anything. 'Cause a lot of the pets in my normal groups I don't really love and would willingly trade for something else but I don't dislike them enough to put in my Trades. That way if someone wants to give me something on my wishlist they can look through all my groups and if they see something thats on their wishlist we can trade. Otherwise we wouldn't be able to. So I'm just going to "mark" all my pets so that I know which ones are more special to me than others.
I love trades! I hoard 2nd Gen Gold Eyed Bracelet Dogs! I also have lots of items for trade!

99% of chicken smoothie users have annoying, completely inaccurate statistics about something they hate in the their signature. If you're the 1% who doesn't- Oh, wait...
Lonewolf13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me