CS Stamp suggestions/requests (please put ALL ideas here)

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Re: CS Stamp suggestions/requests (please put ALL ideas here

Postby Lanayru » Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:36 am

⧗наташа⧗ wrote:
Vanendra wrote:
Roonil Wazlib wrote:hi it's been literally SEVEN YEARS and we still don't have any pride stamps at all.
It would be really cool if there was some, it's super simple. Just like... a flag. Or literally anything at all.
You claim to be allies and yet I see no actual attempts to make this site inclusive.
Where are our pride stamps? Or Black Lives Matter stamps?
I've been posting on this thread semi-regularly (every few years or so) and every time y'all give the same pathetic excuse.

If you want to say you're inclusive, then you have to actually act to back it up.

I, and many others agree. Reposting this because its well said and human rights do not equal politics or political correctness so don't use that as an excuse either. Either this website is an ally or its not. Full stop

Yall act like we don't get pride pets and flagS yes capital s

Yea - so there shouldn't be any issue w/ adding pride stamps then? Heck, they could even use the current flag items and convert them into stamps lol there genuinely isn't any compelling reasons NOT to have them!
Click the cat for my FR!
Lanayru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iHolli » Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:12 am

{as a disclaimer, I do agree-- it would be lovely to have some pride stamps! Or perhaps even stickers of the existing flags, like the one we have for countries? Maybe stamps combining the pride pets & matching flags!}
{However, I also have to be the bearer of bad reminders. We got pride flags just this June and all I saw afterwards was chaos and anger. Instead of being excited that CS FINALLY released pride flags, there were comments on comments, "why did you include this flag but not this?" "why are you supporting them?" "why didn't you use this version of the flag?" It wasn't even limited to the flags, I saw a lot of those comments directed at the pride deer too. If I were staff looking at that I would NOT want to add any more pride things, quite frankly. Until people start being more excited about what is already here-- and respect what CS does decide to include without being rude about it-- I wouldn't expect any such stamps. Kudos to staff if they even add more flags at all, honestly.}
"You claim to be allies and yet I see no actual attempts to make this site inclusive."
{Also this is ??? blatantly untrue ?? CS has had the rainbow flag since literally forever, and have made pride pets for June for a few years now [even July, at least this year]. Again, if people aren't going to appreciate what already exists, I don't see why staff would be motivated to make more content to inevitably be complained about...}
{Like I said, I do like the idea of pride stamps, a lot-- I almost never change my stamps but I probably would use one or two for pride! But the way people act when they get pride content definitely doesn't encourage doing so. It's one thing to be like, aw, they didn't include x pride stamp, I'm going to suggest it on the stamps thread for another time, also I'm glad to see x represented! but that's not what happened ;;}

{Anyway, I'm not sure it's doable, but I would really love to see some expansions for the joined x year stamps! There's no 2011 member stamps with rats [almost all are cats and dogs] and it breaks my heart asdjgkkg}

halo wrote:also i have mentioned this before but an "i am an angel" stamp 2 go with the "i am a demon" would be rlly cuuute (´꒳`)

{seconding this with "I can be your angel" and "I can be your devil" [regular spelling or meme spelling] with either one of the blood dogs & Advent angel OR the Good & Evil PPS / GUPPS}

.Holli.
iHolli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rainbow Dash » Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:46 am

iHolli wrote:
{as a disclaimer, I do agree-- it would be lovely to have some pride stamps! Or perhaps even stickers of the existing flags, like the one we have for countries? Maybe stamps combining the pride pets & matching flags!}
{However, I also have to be the bearer of bad reminders. We got pride flags just this June and all I saw afterwards was chaos and anger. Instead of being excited that CS FINALLY released pride flags, there were comments on comments, "why did you include this flag but not this?" "why are you supporting them?" "why didn't you use this version of the flag?" It wasn't even limited to the flags, I saw a lot of those comments directed at the pride deer too. If I were staff looking at that I would NOT want to add any more pride things, quite frankly. Until people start being more excited about what is already here-- and respect what CS does decide to include without being rude about it-- I wouldn't expect any such stamps. Kudos to staff if they even add more flags at all, honestly.}
"You claim to be allies and yet I see no actual attempts to make this site inclusive."
{Also this is ??? blatantly untrue ?? CS has had the rainbow flag since literally forever, and have made pride pets for June for a few years now [even July, at least this year]. Again, if people aren't going to appreciate what already exists, I don't see why staff would be motivated to make more content to inevitably be complained about...}
{Like I said, I do like the idea of pride stamps, a lot-- I almost never change my stamps but I probably would use one or two for pride! But the way people act when they get pride content definitely doesn't encourage doing so. It's one thing to be like, aw, they didn't include x pride stamp, I'm going to suggest it on the stamps thread for another time, also I'm glad to see x represented! but that's not what happened ;;}

{Anyway, I'm not sure it's doable, but I would really love to see some expansions for the joined x year stamps! There's no 2011 member stamps with rats [almost all are cats and dogs] and it breaks my heart asdjgkkg}

The nitpicking and complaining is why I have been wary about pride stamps. And I made them.

Even if it gets added people will complain that X flag wasn't used or Y flag is bad and not allowed to be used anymore or Z flag wasn't included. It just doesn't seem like adding them would make people happy. I watched the reactions to pride pets (which were lovely btw) and it was incredibly offputting seeing how picky and unappreciative people were.

I'd love pride stamps too but I just don't think people will be happy with them.
[: Veterinary professional | Female | Hobbyist artist :]
Image Image Image Image
New Chicken Smoothie Tarot
[: Free-to-Use CS Graphics || Request Free CS Graphics || Every Pet As a Stamp Project :]
Sig art by me || Avatar by Scragster || Busy with work! Might be slow to respond!
Rainbow Dash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby idiosyncrasy » Sat Dec 18, 2021 2:47 am

i just realized that there is a T missing in the word "crochet"

was going to use the stamp, then i noticed the missing letter. it's not a big deal, but i just thought that i may as well point it out :)
saw badflower & i prevail live - carrd - discord: iidiosyncrasy
pfp: this is not romance webcomic - gif: opus brain by igorrr
emerson/cain - he/they - blm

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

no gender only swag

song - song

pronouns

idiosyncrasy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StoneHearted » Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:56 am

I'd really like a 1x1 Welsh flag stamp. There's one for England and Scotland, but none for Wales or Northern Ireland.
StoneHearted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WITCHTICS » Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:23 am

Maybe not for the biggest audience but I'd really like education stamps for blacksmithing and farriery! Farriery could technically fall under veterinary (they're only slightly related, however) but there's nothing other than engineering that is close to blacksmithing c:

WITCHTICS wrote:[ Ted ]
[ Adult ]
[ Xe/Xim/Xis + He/They/It ]
[ Pagan ]

[ I'm up for trading any pets for furry/anthro art! ]
[ I live in the nordics ]
WITCHTICS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby radrocket » Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:47 pm

For the fursona stamps, I'd love to see ones for a rat, shiba inu, and bat :3
AZ-HE/HIM
funniest guy on da planet
lover of boys
friend of the floor bugs
ENEMY OF THE SKY BUGS
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
radrocket

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vanendra » Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:22 am

⧗наташа⧗ wrote:I would love a stamp that simply states ..

Indigenous.

Why? Because I'm indigenous of several types (American and Russian) and I know it's wrong to use "native" specifically or "Indian" and well there's too many tribes blah blah

So please?

Vanendra wrote:
Roonil Wazlib wrote:hi it's been literally SEVEN YEARS and we still don't have any pride stamps at all.
It would be really cool if there was some, it's super simple. Just like... a flag. Or literally anything at all.
You claim to be allies and yet I see no actual attempts to make this site inclusive.
Where are our pride stamps? Or Black Lives Matter stamps?
I've been posting on this thread semi-regularly (every few years or so) and every time y'all give the same pathetic excuse.

If you want to say you're inclusive, then you have to actually act to back it up.

I, and many others agree. Reposting this because its well said and human rights do not equal politics or political correctness so don't use that as an excuse either. Either this website is an ally or its not. Full stop

Yall act like we don't get pride pets and flagS yes capital s

So you agree, there shouldn't be a problem with making them into stamps then? If we already have that stuff, why can't we get the pride stamps to go with?
Vanendra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby useless witch » Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:01 am

Hello @vanendra
Please refer to this on my stance on pride stamps
link it's a previous conversation on the previous page regarding this and it might be helpful insight on why it's potentially a bad idea /genuine
Image •Ванда• Image
ImageImage
useless witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jasps » Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:08 am

⧗наташа⧗ wrote:Hello @vanendra
Please refer to this on my stance on pride stamps
link it's a previous conversation on the previous page regarding this and it might be helpful insight on why it's potentially a bad idea /genuine

I'd agree with this sentiment if there was any kind of major uproar about the pride flag items released last year. There really wasn't, I'd assume you could use the same sets of identities to start.

────
hrnn im medicated now but that
doesn't change that
cs's pm system is absolute garbage
please message me on discord if its important thank u
────
─────────────
Слава Україні | BLM
DJ/general nuisance
he/him
adult lol
discord @ jasper#4992