group re-arranging - poll added!

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

do you think this is a good idea?

yes
97%
no
2%
want to see the answers
2%

Total votes : 115

Re: group re-arranging - poll added!

Postby endermiss » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:24 am

support
endermiss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emrys » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:31 am

mega support!!

alex | asian american | she/her
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
trades ۰ fr ۰ pfq ۰ dv ۰ ©
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[★] personal archive | [☾] dreamies/goals
emrys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rocoboq » Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:38 am

huge support! when i started my journey a few months ago with redoing all of my pet groups, i found it to be very annoying that i had to use special characters. numbers, and letters to get all of my groups in the order i want them. being able to manually sort them would be extremely useful, and i don't see any reason why it shouldn't be implemented (unless it is a great challenge to be coded). that being said, i think the ability to toggle between manual sorting and alphabetical/numerical sorting would be best as i'm sure there are people who would prefer alphabetical without having to do it themselves.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

──── istp ────
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hotel?trivago. » Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:31 am

Support !
sometimes i forget what numbers/letters are what section in my groups
▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻
◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅
╔═══════════╗
◐ danny • she/her ◑ woo◑
Hey <3 I love playing instruments and singing ! I play 6 instruments and still learning more! I'm a Christian who loves worship and her youth group ! I'm often on playstation with my friends or on here. I play field hockey and run indoor and outdoor track ! I'm always down to make new friends because I love people <3
i was hotel trivagol
signature made by the golden god
━━━━━━━━━━━━
100 tokens UFA
hotel?trivago.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby salem » Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:38 am

wow! thank you all for your support -- i'm happy i'm not alone in this struggle. i hope this can be implemented, soon :>

𝒊 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒓𝒂𝒘 xx freyjah - they/them
salem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VashTheStampede » Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:28 am

Big big big support. My groups are so messy and it's such a hassle to try and rename them to organize them in such a way that it looks nice, especially on mobile

ImageArt shopImageLF artImage
/ Vash / He/Him /
VashTheStampede

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby forest. » Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:06 pm

HUGE support. i’d like to see a way to manually organize the pets within a group as well. i’m a bit of a neat freak and i like things to look nice and sorted, but it can make events a real pain. instead of being able to just enjoy collecting all the pets from the egg hunt / summer event / halloween / advent calendar, i also have to worry about making sure my pets have the right id numbers so that all the foxes/dogs/whatever are next to each other in the event group. i know this might seem like a very minor thing, but being able to manually decide which pet goes where would make everything a LOT easier.

for example: i already got the green balloon fox from this year’s summer event, but i’m trying to find another one with a higher id number because my current one is messing up the way the group looks.

maybe have pets in groups sorted by id number as a default, but give users the option to manually rearrange them?
Last edited by forest. on Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
forest.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby salem » Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:08 pm

rocoboq wrote:
    huge support! when i started my journey a few months ago with redoing all of my pet groups, i found it to be very annoying that i had to use special characters. numbers, and letters to get all of my groups in the order i want them. being able to manually sort them would be extremely useful, and i don't see any reason why it shouldn't be implemented (unless it is a great challenge to be coded). that being said, i think the ability to toggle between manual sorting and alphabetical/numerical sorting would be best as i'm sure there are people who would prefer alphabetical without having to do it themselves.

i do like this option to be able to sort them alphabetically or manually. ill be adding it to the front post!

forest. wrote:HUGE support. i’d like to see a way to manually organize the pets within a group as well. i’m a bit of a neat freak and i like things to look nice and sorted, but it can make events a real pain. instead of being able to just enjoy collecting all the pets from the egg hunt / summer event / halloween / advent calendar, i also have to worry about making sure my pets have the right id numbers so that all the foxes/dogs/whatever are next to each other in the event group. i know this might seem like a very minor thing, but being able to manually decide which pet goes where would make everything a LOT easier.

maybe have pets in groups sorted by id number as a default, but give users the option to manually rearrange them?

that would be nice, to be able to manually sort pets within a group. so many people, me included, want true dates only for collection purposes so pets sit in order. if we could manually sort pets within a group then that would cause re-releases to not be less desirable than true dates.

salem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby forest. » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:57 pm

daedalus wrote:
    that would be nice, to be able to manually sort pets within a group. so many people, me included, want true dates only for collection purposes so pets sit in order. if we could manually sort pets within a group then that would cause re-releases to not be less desirable than true dates.

i hadn't even thought about the trading aspect of it, but i agree 100%! i feel like it would definitely make trading easier for all parties involved. if there's less of an emphasis on true dates, people who are trying to collect old and rare pets can find them much more easily, and it'd be much easier for new players to trade off their december 18th pets.
forest.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby salem » Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:39 pm

bump!