Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Custom for The Cure 4/4 by Rocky Road Raccoon

Based on Click to view
Artist Rocky Road Raccoon [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Custom for The Cure 4/4

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:43 am

Lasttttt one!
My custom shop will be closed for probably a fairly long time! It's going to be renovated probs!
Rocky | He/Him | Disabled and Chronically ill so activity fluctuates depending on energy | I draw funny little characters!

They call me Rocky cuz I'm LOSING
If I do something wrong, DO NOT hesitate to call me out on it! I'll try my best to listen!
My TH If you need to credit!
Wondering who the weird little cats I draw on oekaki being funny are? Meet the Vagabonds!
My free custom shop! [Closed currently. If you want a free custom design from me feel free to DM me!]
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Custom for The Cure 4/4

Postby ClarkG23 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:16 am

Pretty :0
ClarkG23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:17 am

ClarkG23 wrote:Pretty :0

Thanks!
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Cure » Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:25 am

thank you SO much! i actually just got back into my town a few hours ago so the timing is great XD!!!! all 4 turned out so cute, you should start charging for your customs!! you deserve to be paid!
The Cure

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:29 am

The Cure wrote:thank you SO much! i actually just got back into my town a few hours ago so the timing is great XD!!!! all 4 turned out so cute, you should start charging for your customs!! you deserve to be paid!

Oop you reminded me to accept ur trade!
I'm so glad you like them!
I'm not sure if I'll go for paid customs at any point in the future, I have dipped my toes into paid adopts but customs stress me out lol bc then I feel obligated to make it look realllly good haha, I do just want to renovate my shop bc it's at like 50+ pages and I think it needs a new thread eventually !
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Cure » Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:31 am

Rocky Road Raccoon wrote:
The Cure wrote:thank you SO much! i actually just got back into my town a few hours ago so the timing is great XD!!!! all 4 turned out so cute, you should start charging for your customs!! you deserve to be paid!

I'm not sure if I'll go for paid customs at any point in the future, I have dipped my toes into paid adopts but customs stress me out lol bc then I feel obligated to make it look realllly good haha, I do just want to renovate my shop bc it's at like 50+ pages and I think it needs a new thread eventually !

totally fair XD I'm going to continue to pay/give you tips because you definitely deserve it <3 you obviously work very hard on your designs!!
The Cure

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:33 am

The Cure wrote:
Rocky Road Raccoon wrote:

totally fair XD I'm going to continue to pay/give you tips because you definitely deserve it <3 you obviously work very hard on your designs!!

Well thank you very much! <3 I appreciate it!
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me