Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

custom for itsAsher0 by PheonixThunderslayer

Based on Click to view
Artist PheonixThunderslayer [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

custom for itsAsher0

Postby PheonixThunderslayer » Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:34 am

finally done! basically he has this virus that makes a bunch of black oozing cuts on his body. they arent blood though, its goo. if someone else touches it they get it too. the lil tv fellow is like the brain and he controls the virus like a parasite.
ImageImageImage
im pheonix (she/her) and im back to the old sig11!!1!!! woohoo!
PheonixThunderslayer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: custom for itsAsher0

Postby ItsAsher0 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:42 am

WOWOOWOW! This is so amazing! Thank you so so much!! Your talent is stunning, this made my day!!
๐€๐ฌ๐ก๐Ÿ‘๐ซ โ€ข BDAY 4/20
Wafflecats Art! <3 โ€ข PXL

๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ

โœฆ ๐€๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅโœฆ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐€๐ซ๐ญโœฆ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐‡๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซโœฆ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐žโœฆ๐•๐ข๐๐ž๐จ ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌโœฆ

Excuse me sir, there must be someone you've confused me for!

Image ๐˜Š๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜Ž๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด; ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ 2, ๐˜ก๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข ๐˜‰๐˜–๐˜›๐˜ž ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜›๐˜–๐˜›๐˜’, ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ +! ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ด/๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด: ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต, ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ 100, ๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต, ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ, + Image

ImageImageImageImageImage
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:12 pm

oh! I meant to ask, did the rainbow fur- can I say that he kinda glitches? If you look at him, he'd glitch kinda like a TV error, like this: example
๐€๐ฌ๐ก๐Ÿ‘๐ซ โ€ข BDAY 4/20
Wafflecats Art! <3 โ€ข PXL

๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ

โœฆ ๐€๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅโœฆ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐€๐ซ๐ญโœฆ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐‡๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซโœฆ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐žโœฆ๐•๐ข๐๐ž๐จ ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌโœฆ

Excuse me sir, there must be someone you've confused me for!

Image ๐˜Š๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜Ž๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด; ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ 2, ๐˜ก๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข ๐˜‰๐˜–๐˜›๐˜ž ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜›๐˜–๐˜›๐˜’, ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ +! ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ด/๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด: ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต, ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ 100, ๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต, ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ, + Image

ImageImageImageImageImage
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PheonixThunderslayer » Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:43 am

ItsAsher0 wrote:oh! I meant to ask, did the rainbow fur- can I say that he kinda glitches? If you look at him, he'd glitch kinda like a TV error, like this: example

yeah! hes yours now so do whatever you like
ImageImageImage
im pheonix (she/her) and im back to the old sig11!!1!!! woohoo!
PheonixThunderslayer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me