Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: retroz's free commissions (open)

Postby retroz » Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:29 am

Thank you all for the interest! I went away for a few days and checked here only to see it bursting with activity. Looking forward to all your commissions! I will be in the process of moving over the next week so my activity will be pretty random but I'm working through these one at a time. :D

♥ mizu wrote:Username: ♥ mizu
Comment: thank you so so much either way for your time!!

Description of Request: really anything! i'm mainly looking for something i can at least set as their avatars, but even a sketch is SO appreciated :) i have these three characters which you can pick from, i think your style fits them best! if you see other designs in my TH that you like feel free to change them :)
Preferred Colour Palette: whatever works with the oc, preferably nothing too bright though :)
Any Reference Images: full artistic freedom!

Anything else? again, thank you so so much either way for your time - this is so generous of you!!

♥ mizu - All three of your characters have a bunch of concepts bouncing around in my head! Accepted and added to the queue. :D Kane in particular looks like they would be a lot of fun to draw. I'll poke around your TH some too and see if anything catches my eye.

ItsAsher0 wrote:Username: ItsAsher0
Comment: hope I did this right?

Description of Request: Art of one of my characters, there's a few groups to chose from <3 liminality snd the lore are mainly Anthros, but there is one feral in liminality and a couple in my Anthro group!
Preferred Colour Palette: No specific, but I do lthink be bright colors, retro colors and dark colors :3 be as wild as you want!
Any Reference Images: character groups are here, still a Wip. but you have full freedom to do what you want and whatever you want! I'm just happy for the opportunity!

Anything else? if you do custom humans or any type of character I'd love to get a commission one day ;w; thank you so much for this opportunity!!
If we were supposed to pick mains;

Main Feral; Relik
Main Anthro: Damon
Main Human: Vincent RARRSTDDH I love him LOL

ItsAsher0 - Yes you filled it out correctly! I look forward to getting to test out some retro palettes on some of your characters. If you end up liking the free commission your are always welcome to commission me again in the future. :D

ĸιndle wrote:Username: kindle
Comment: thank you so much for the opportunity <3

Description of Request: any! sketch, color, etc. take full creative reign :D
Preferred Colour Palette: feel free to colorpick - he has a ref sheet here
Any Reference Images: https://toyhou.se/9060352.seven-bear

Anything else? thank you so much yet again - im excited to see what u do for him if so! he's a very kind monk who protects his friends. he is also nonverbal and his fighting style is specifically geared towards nonlethal damage c:

kindle - seven bear is such a cute little fellow! I have an idea for what I might do already just got to get through a few more commissions before I can get the sketch down. Thank you for the opportunity to draw the them. Love the concept behind him being a monk and specializing in nonlethal combat.

HabaiticenNo.23 wrote:Username: HabaiticenNo.23
Comment: tyia!! donating your time to do free art is incredible, thank you for doing this :-]

Description of Request: art of one of these two folksies! i'm really fine with anything from a headshot to a full body, tysm :-]
Preferred Colour Palette: you can colorpick what the character has!! doesn't have to be an exact shade match either tho, generally getting "red" and "yellow" is fine lol
Any Reference Images: i've got these :-] (sorry about the MASSIVE image size lmao I took photos of trad drawings and then did digital over them)

Anything else? these folks aren't actually my characters but i made an au for the game they're from and that's why they're designed differently from canon if you happened to recognize them!! thanks for your time!!

HabaiticenNo.23 - Image size wasn't a problem and they look so cool! What game are they from? I didn't happen to recognize it right away.
retroz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: retroz's free commissions (open)

Postby HabaiticenNo.23 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:05 am

Retroz wrote:HabaiticenNo.23 - Image size wasn't a problem and they look so cool! What game are they from? I didn't happen to recognize it right away.

they're from smile for me!! thanks for saying they look cool, it took a lot of time to make the designs :-] dw about not recognizing it by the way, it's kind of niche lol
i'm bee and i like the game smile for me and drawing and this forum
i have an au for a whoole lotta games such as shadows over loathing, splatoon, tears of the kingdom, so on so forth
my pet showcase has pets related to lots of those games i like! feel free to check that out too :-]
she/her and ace
some drawings || showcase group || sike, another drawing!! || cred

whoa a dreamie
HabaiticenNo.23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me