Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Rocky's Free Customs | CLOSED! by Rocky Road Raccoon

Artist Rocky Road Raccoon [gallery]
Time spent 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
66 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rocky's Free Customs | CLOSED!

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:08 am

Currently: CLOSED! (Just need to catch up a bit!)

Hihi! I love making free designs for people so much, I decided to make a page specifically for it, since before I just had people PM me and I know some people don't have the ability to PM/Pming makes them nervous! Mods feel free to move this if it's in the wrong forum <3

Rules:
-I'll only be drawing mammals (humans excluded), and I'm not comfortable with anything else! However I can do hybrids, like an insect mixed with a mammal or a bird mixed with a mammal (or reptiles/fish mixed with a mammal). I'll gladly do mythical creatures!
-I'm not going to do anthro characters, as I'm not 100% confident in my skill for that yet New thing: If you want me to draw a non mammal (humans EXCLUDED they take too too much effort), you can IF you're okay with an ugly/experimental product. Otherwise PLEASE stick to mammals!
-Please do not rush me, I'm doing these for free with my own time. I promise u I will get it done.
-Feel free to be as specific or as vague as you like! I don't mind surprising you, but just give me *something* to work with.
-My TH is @Rocky_Road_Raccoon, feel free to credit me there! And once you receive the character I do not care what you do with it, trade it, redesign it, it's all yours to do whatever with! Though please don't order a design just to sell it, you can sell it yes but don't order with the sole intent just to sell it.
-Feel free to order multiple, just not like 10 at once please! I'd say limit 4 or 5 at once per person! Once I finish em you can order more.
-I will not do any offensive themes that are disrespectful. Also I won't do any gore or anything against CS rules! (Skulls/exposed bones are fine tho! As well as creepier themes!)
-These are free designs. They're not going to be some masterpiece of the highest quality, really, they're quite simple. There's plenty of examples to look at, and if you're okay with fairly simple designs then that's great! If you want a complex design, I'll try my very best, but it's not my forte!
-If you are unhappy with a design I made for you, it's your complete right to redesign it or give it away or sell it or whatever you wish. In usual circumstances I'd offer to redo the design but since these are free and I have many on my plate already, it's just not possible for me! Same with changes to your design. I can do minor changes (like eye color) but nothing extremely major.
-Tips are accepted and appreciated, but are not mandatory AT ALL! DO NOT feel obligated to tip me for ANYTHING as these are 100% free! I've just been asked it before and wanted that question answered here.

Form:
Code: Select all
Username:
Species:
Moodboard/Pallet/Themes/Description/Likes/Dislikes (Don't have to fill all these out, you can fill one or some out only just give me something to work with!):
Anything Else?:

Doing slots this time! One slot per person but feel free to order multiple (just not like 10, as the rules state!)
Keep in mind I'm a bit inconsistent lately lol, I might get several done in a day I might get one/none, but I always finish owed stuff! You can reserve a slot and finish your form or you can just post it!

To do List (This is mostly just for me)

1.The Cure (0/4)
Last edited by Rocky Road Raccoon on Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:21 pm, edited 585 times in total.
Rocky | He/Him | Disabled and Chronically ill so activity fluctuates depending on energy | I draw funny little characters!

Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rocky's Free Customs | Open!

Postby slashstreet » Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:23 am

Username: seals
Species: collie
Moodboard/Pallet/Themes/Description: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/2b/34/f4/2b34 ... 040b96.jpg
Anything Else?: tyy for the chancee,

(another one maybee / alternate
Species: serval
Moodboard/Pallet/Themes/Description: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/71/14/3a/7114 ... 9a32a5.jpg
Anything Else?: this can be a alternate incase the first one isnt doing nothing for ya.. i just couldnt decide which i liked more 😭😭 )
reworking this..
again.
my baby 💞
slashstreet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby COOLDOGOOO » Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:26 am

Username: COOLDOGOOO
Species: winged horse/cat/dog maybe? :33
Moodboard/Pallet/Themes/Description/Likes/Dislikes (Don't have to fill all these out, you can fill one or some out only just give me something to work with!): hehe i think you already know buut I love space and pastel!! :3 maybe a pastel space thing?
Anything Else?: I'm super sorry I'm asking you for another again, but your characters and art and everything is just so amazing <333 you can def decline though! I'd give more art as a tip but I'm sorta booked :?
JUST CAME BACK FROM HIATUS !
Coming back after a hiatus! I didn't check my oekaki notifs, and had 1k+ unread. I don't have the time to check them all, unfortunately, so if there is something you'd like me to check/be aware of, please PM me! <33 I hope you understand! (art coms are still open, for USD only and considering c$)

my toyhouse <3

Check out Vidapup's free
sig pets
! <3

Please consider commissioning me; I appreciate it a lot!
If the prices are too high, please let me know; I don't know how high/low to price them!! <3

had last 1426 oekaki
COOLDOGOOO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:31 am

seals wrote:Username: seals
Species: collie
Moodboard/Pallet/Themes/Description: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/2b/34/f4/2b34 ... 040b96.jpg
Anything Else?: tyy for the chancee,

(another one maybee / alternate
Species: serval
Moodboard/Pallet/Themes/Description: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/71/14/3a/7114 ... 9a32a5.jpg
Anything Else?: this can be a alternate incase the first one isnt doing nothing for ya.. i just couldnt decide which i liked more 😭😭 )

Omg I'll gladly do em both! The first one I've used as inspo before and I'll gladly use it again because I LOVE it lol

COOLDOGOOO wrote:Username: COOLDOGOOO
Species: winged horse/cat/dog maybe? :33
Moodboard/Pallet/Themes/Description/Likes/Dislikes (Don't have to fill all these out, you can fill one or some out only just give me something to work with!): hehe i think you already know buut I love space and pastel!! :3 maybe a pastel space thing?
Anything Else?: I'm super sorry I'm asking you for another again, but your characters and art and everything is just so amazing <333 you can def decline though! I'd give more art as a tip but I'm sorta booked :?

Nono that's fine!! Kinda digging either a space horse or cat... hmm, we'll see!!
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yokaibytes » Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:51 am

Username: yokaibytes
Species: would love to see your take on a canine/centipede hybrid, and/or a civet/crocodile!!
Moodboard/Pallet/Themes/Description/Likes/Dislikes: I tend to prefer more natural or less saturated colors over full-neon designs, but I don't mind splashes of neon as a compliment in a design! I do tend to prefer cooler colors over warmer, but that's not a hard rule. I prefer designs that aren't EXTREMELY complex, but not super basic either if that makes sense. Just something unique and fun to draw! I also like sharp teeth/fangs, multiple eyes, scales/spikes, claws, etc! Other than that, please go ham!
Anything Else?: Thank you for the opportunity!!
> Yokai | He/Him | Adult | Artist, Gamer & Cartoon/Anime Enthusiast <
yokaibytes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:54 am

yokaibytes wrote:Username: yokaibytes
Species: would love to see your take on a canine/centipede hybrid, and/or a civet/crocodile!!
Moodboard/Pallet/Themes/Description/Likes/Dislikes: I tend to prefer more natural or less saturated colors over full-neon designs, but I don't mind splashes of neon as a compliment in a design! I do tend to prefer cooler colors over warmer, but that's not a hard rule. I prefer designs that aren't EXTREMELY complex, but not super basic either if that makes sense. Just something unique and fun to draw! I also like sharp teeth/fangs, multiple eyes, scales/spikes, claws, etc! Other than that, please go ham!

Accepted !! <3 Both ideas sound really fun... I think I might do em both (But I'll probably start with the civet/crocodile as I just got sooo many ideas from that one lol!)
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yokaibytes » Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:56 am

Rocky Road Raccoon wrote:
yokaibytes wrote:Username: yokaibytes

Accepted !! <3 Both ideas sound really fun... I think I might do em both (But I'll probably start with the civet/crocodile as I just got sooo many ideas from that one lol!)

Yay!! I'm so excited to see what you come up with! I love fun hybrids! <3
> Yokai | He/Him | Adult | Artist, Gamer & Cartoon/Anime Enthusiast <
yokaibytes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ex0tic_xx » Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:00 am

Username: ex0tic_xx
Species: Any mammal x bird hybrid !
Moodboard/Pallet/Themes/Description/Likes/Dislikes: Ooh maybe a biblically accurate theme mixed with a scene style I think that would be really cool
Anything Else?: Tysm for the opportunity!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ex0tic_xx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:01 am

ex0tic_xx wrote:Username: ex0tic_xx
Species: Any mammal x bird hybrid !
Moodboard/Pallet/Themes/Description/Likes/Dislikes: Ooh maybe a biblically accurate theme mixed with a scene style I think that would be really cool
Anything Else?: Tysm for the opportunity!

Oh that sounds so fun lol, I'd love to do an ultra colorful bird mixed with another animal and lots of wings/eyes !! Adding u to the list!!
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gravy » Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:08 am

Username: Gravy
Species: Cat !:)
Moodboard/Pallet/Themes/Description/Likes/Dislikes (Don't have to fill all these out, you can fill one or some out only just give me something to work with!): Mushroom, kidcore, dreamcore or arcade carpet theme (sorry if that’s too weirdly specific lol) I like the colors red, blue and yellow together!
Anything Else?: thank you for the chance!:) I love your art and designs a lot!
Last edited by gravy on Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

ImageHello my names Jake!Image

signature art made by Surfhell
gravy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me