Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Animal(s) VS Animal(s) by Zoruna

Based on Click to view
Artist Zoruna [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Animal(s) VS Animal(s)

Postby Zoruna » Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:36 am

Hello, here is my little character swap challenge ! :D
For those who do not know the principle: you make 1 or more characters for me, and in exchange, you receive the same number of characters :)

Rules :

- You can make as many animals as you want, in one go, or in several times. Note, however, that the more animals you make in a drawing, the more time I will take to make your own.
- If you put your animals on Toyhouse, please credit my Toyhouse ( Zoruna ) and not my CS account.
- Note that if I don't like your animals, I would give them on my Toyhouse. So don't be surprised if I exchange them.
- I would try to respect your tastes as best as possible, but if your waiting list contains " surprise me " or does not contain anything concerning your preferences, do not be disappointed if I do what I like.
- Don't forget to add me to your drawing, so that I can edit it!
- The characters received cannot be sold for money ( real or not ). You can exchange them for another character, however, since that's the price you paid for them.
- You can choose the lineart you want drawn among those available ( including those that are not visible on my post above ). However, you cannot choose the animal received. You can still indicate your preferences on the specie, but it's not sure that I respect it, it will depend if it inspires me or not.

Note : I don't draw gore or NSFW art ! I don't want one either!

For the rest, I have no preference, so surprise me! :D
But please, no simple character done in 2 minutes, where you just color an animal in one color and that's it ( example : color a character all green and nothing else... I don't call this a realized character... ) I wouldn't make animals in exchange for this kind of character. Besides, I wouldn't even take them, and wouldn't respond to those requests.

Thank you and have a good day :D
Excuse my bad English but I'm French ^^' /// My Toyhouse /// Thanks seiku88 for the Zorua ♥ /// Pronouns : She / He
Polledog Species
Image Image Image Image Image Image
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Zoruna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Animal(s) VS Animal(s)

Postby Zoruna » Sat May 29, 2021 11:11 am

bump ^^
Excuse my bad English but I'm French ^^' /// My Toyhouse /// Thanks seiku88 for the Zorua ♥ /// Pronouns : She / He
Polledog Species
Image Image Image Image Image Image
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Zoruna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me