[ o sol e a lua ] [ stars 3512-13 ]

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

— ☀︎ x.

Postby coffee.berry » Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:51 pm

— [𝐩𝐨𝐯: 𝐤𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐧.]

thousands of years passed since lunette cursed me; i married nycta, but even she faded in the end.
    i could not enter the teleportation pool ever again, only for important godly meetings, but my sister never attended those. i missed her every day, thinking of the past when we were such good friends - even when i moved the sun over the earth every day, i could not see her.

it was as if she was on the other side of the universe, far away from me.

but every twelve moons, something that mortals feared and i appreciated would happen; an eclipse.

it was the only time i could catch a glimpse of lunette. we'd guide the sun and moon across the sky, and as she passed by, i'd get to speak to her, though only for a moment's time.

she never spoke to me, not once in those thousands of years. perhaps she was still mad at me, or she didn't know what to say. i hated that. and yet, i did not hate her. for she had been the cat i loved most, my sister, my friend. i had forgiven her long ago.

and, every eclipse, when the moon and sun met again, when i saw my beloved sister again, i would always say the exact same words - two words, with so much significance, love and hope inside them.

"i'm sorry."
Last edited by coffee.berry on Sat May 11, 2024 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

— ✮ xi.

Postby crexmii » Thu May 09, 2024 9:46 am

crexmii

My pets