‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Rein It In

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Rein It In

Postby olivionary » Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:59 am

LEFT
Username: olivionary

Cat Name: Beatrix "Trixie"

Med. Cat
Clan: Ivy Hollow

RIGHT
Username: olivionary

Cat Name: Eugene

Patroller
Clan: Ivy Hollow

Back To Adopt
998 words
Last edited by olivionary on Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
olivionary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Rein It In

Postby olivionary » Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:00 am

Last edited by olivionary on Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
olivionary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Who are Trixie and Eugene?

Postby olivionary » Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:04 am

Eugene and Beatrix were born outside of Ivy Hollow to a pair of Rogues. Their parents tried to continue their lifestyle with the kittens tagging along, but it simply didn't work for them. It was only when Beatrix was plucked up by a bird and received permanent damage to her eyes that their parents decided enough was enough. The kittens didn't deserve to be in danger all the time and Trixie never deserved to have been hurt the way that she was.
    The siblings were left on the edge of the Ivy Hollow territory and instructed to walk in a straight line towards what could only be described as smelling like potpourri. The small cats were spotted by a patroller taking their break on the fence of the property: "Hey! Calloway, we have two kittens over here!"

They quickly became accepted members of the clan - though the clan did spend a moon trying to track down their parents, to no success. Trixie was taken on as a Medicine Cat Apprentice while Eugene was being trained to become a Patroller. Their training was often set back by their behaviour and Calloway having to put his foot down - he would especially be stern with Trixie and remind her that becoming a Medicine Cat is a great honour, but if she continued down the path she was on, she would lose that opportunity. Did that really stop them? No.

236 words
Last edited by olivionary on Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
olivionary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ How does the clan feel?

Postby olivionary » Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:11 am

Trixie and Eugene are known around the clan for being trouble makers. Eugene lacks awareness, resulting in dust being kicked into other cat's vicinity while he sprints around the gardens and he always supports Trixie. Initially the clan cats were under the impression that Trixie's thefts were genuine accidents - her sight is limited and she would pick things up, 'thinking that it was hers'. Eventually it became clear that this behaviour was no accident.
    Some of the cats, such as Allegra, did their best to be understanding considering their circumstances: their parents were rogues and they were abandoned with cats that they didn't know. Eugene was just a rambunctious kitten who loved his sister, but Trixie? It wasn't clear whether she was malicious or simply got a kick out of getting into trouble. Allegra loves the pair of them and tries to act as a supportive older sister, but she especially struggles with Trixie and has been completely stumped on how she is supposed to help her settle into clan life.
    Tensions are rising as Trixie's behaviour continues to escalate while Eugene continues to defend her behaviour as well as provide back up and even alibis. Most of the clan are eager to support Eugene, who is excelling at training, but they equally are questioning whether Trixie belongs in the clan with several expressing that they didn't feel safe and comfortable with the terrorising teen running around. Eugene loves his sister, but often hears how the clan is disappointed by their presence and especially are disappointed in his support of his sister.

262 words
Last edited by olivionary on Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
olivionary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Relationships

Postby olivionary » Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:17 am

Allegra and Trixie wrote:"Trixie, I'm worried about you and the rest of the clan will only have so much patience for your behaviour." Allegra had pulled Trixie aside after her most recent stunt of stealing from the elders. "I don't know what the consequences will be. They might force you to leave the clan."
    "Eugene would come with me."
    "Trixie, that isn't the point and that isn't fair. Eugene, despite some of his behaviour, is doing very well at his training." She sighed, "He seems happy and we want you to be happy too."
    Trixie seemed to get upset at that. Allegra could only conclude that Trixie didn't feel like she was adjusting as well as Eugene was. She understood, but the clan may not.

Hayes and Eugene wrote:"I think she's struggling because of our parents." Eugene glanced to his mentor, Hayes.
    The older cat sighed, "I'm not sure how to get through to her Eugene, you know her better than anyone else, just don't let them be the reason you lose her."

175 words
Last edited by olivionary on Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
olivionary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ The Blow Up

Postby olivionary » Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:21 am

Things would come crashing around Trixie when Calloway finally decided she was being demoted to kit until she bucked her ideas up. For a while her behaviour simply became worse. She'd kick dirt over the food and herbs stores and would mess with the other cats nests. Hayes reported on her constantly and he would watch her like a Hawk, unlike Allegra he had no interest in entertaining the young cat. Her behaviour got to the point that even Eugene's relationship with her became strained, but he always tried to cover for her and prevent her from getting into a lot of trouble.

"Trix, please, talk to me."
    "There's nothing to talk about."
    "Do you not like being here?"
    "I do."
    "Please explain your actions then. I want to stay, but I'm not sure how much longer Calloway is going to put up with this. He might kick us out."
    Trixie's fur fluffed up, "They did this." She gestured to her face, "They did this and they dumped us and I'm suppose to just be okay and carry on as if it never happened." Her voice was angry, but broken.
    Eugene wrapped himself around his sister, "They did, but the cats here did not. They've done nothing but help us." He paused, "Allegra wants the best for you. Hayes, despite how he is, wants what is best for the clan. Calloway is trying to keep the peace, but he has so many cats asking to send you away. I see how they look at you and I hear the murmurs, Trix. You could be an amazing medicine cat, please don't let our parents take even more from you."

---

While the clan isn't ready to move on from her behaviour, Trixie apologised. She was disappointed when Calloway said, 'We accept your apology, but we do not forgive you yet." He did, however, reinstate her Medicine Cat Apprenticeship and encouraged the clan to turn a new leaf.

325 words
olivionary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me