✢ When does a candle become a blaze? | 3400

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

✢ When does a candle become a blaze? | 3400

Postby olivionary » Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:18 am

Username: olivionary
    Cat Name: Chai
    Clan: Ivy Hollow

This cat knows something they shouldn't -
    how did they come to learn this information?
    How does this affect their relationship with
    other cats in your clan, and, do they keep
    this secret, or do they tell others about it,
    for the better or for the worse?

Return to original post.
    Art to right by me.
olivionary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✢ Who is Chai?

Postby olivionary » Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:06 am

Who is Chai?

There isn't an awful lot of allure to who Chai really is - she isn't clinging to a haunting past nor keeping anything about herself from the cats that now call Ivy Hollow their home. Chai is a kittypet that lives in the cottage with the elderly woman within the territory of the clan - afterall the clan claimed her two leg's land and the surrounding woodland as their home. The cats are perfectly welcome within the elderly woman's garden, in fact she seems to rather enjoy having the additional company on the grounds of her home.
    Chai was born into the life of a kittypet. Her mother was a kittypet. Her mother's mother was a kittypet. Her mother's mother's mother was a kittypet, and so on and so forth. She was born in an urban town where the clan cats would have never ventured, though she does recall rumour of feral cats wandering alone through the town. There isn't a lot that Chai remembers from her time with her mother, though her mother did make an effort to prepare her for being taken away to a new home - as if her mother had experienced it before. While Chai does miss her mother and siblings, she has grown accustomed to her life and has a great fondness for her two leg.
    Being three years old now, Chai and the two leg had been one another's only companion for essentially her entire life. Chai was comfortable as a solitary cat with just her little old lady wandering around and wanting to cuddle in front of the fire and television every night. Things changed when the clan cats arrived, Chai was eager to sit in the window and watch them but equally her two leg wanted to do the same! The pair would sit in the upstairs window, the kitchen window and even the bathroom window together, peaking out to the garden hoping to spot one of the cats that had moved into the property. It didn't take the elderly woman long to start leaving out food for the cats and sitting out on the bench by the backdoor in the hope that eventually the cats would begin to trust her. Chai took a bit longer to venture further than the open back door, but would soon join her two leg on the bench watching the cats who appeared to watch her in return.
    What did they think of her?
    Did they look down on her for enjoying the life she had?
    How did she really feel about their way of life?
    Initially Chai had been nervous to venture out and converse with the wild cats that had claimed her home as a part of their territory, but they seemed to have welcomed her in as an extension of their clan - even if she doesn't really contribute much to them besides gossip she may pick up from the two leg, or even prewarning the cats that her two leg will be roasting a chicken which would mean leftovers were to be left out for them! Chai is eager to share her two leg with the wild cats, but they have yet to warm up to the little old woman that potters about the property - though they are more than happy to take her offerings of food!

555 words
Last edited by olivionary on Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
olivionary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✢ What does Chai know?

Postby olivionary » Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:07 am

What does Chai know?

Chai has begun to notice changes in her two legs behaviour and habits. The elderly woman is spending less and less time at their cottage. Her son is visiting more and more, while Chai does look forward to seeing him as he will always bring her a treat it has been unsettling to see him at the current frequency. Chai hasn't really been able to talk to the clan cats about what is happening as she doesn't believe that they would understand her concern, most likely brushing it off as 'two legs do two leg things'. It has begun to make Chai anxious.
    Whether the two leg sensed that Chai had become increasingly nervous or if she had simply decided to sit down to tell the cat what was going on, Chai wasn't certain. Although Chai didn't understand everything that the elderly woman said, she had spent enough time around the woman to know that something was amiss. "Not doing too good today" and "I'm just feeling a little ill" became common phrases of the two leg when she would return to bed and remain there for the majority of the day. It didn't take Chai long to fully understand the situation. The increased visits from the son and the increased outings was the equivalent of her two leg going to see the 'VEE EE TEE': something was wrong.
    Currently Chai is under the impression that the clan is none the wiser to anything going on with the two leg at the cottage - though she seems disappointed that no one has come to check on them considering neither Chai nor the two leg had ventured into the garden for at least a moon. She will occasionally spot a cat from the window, but any attempts to flag them down often go ignored.
    Her two leg is sick. It isn't yet clear to Chai to what extent her two leg is sick, but she fears that there will soon be a possibility that there won't be a two leg present in the cottage or that the property will be sold. She has yet to hear any discussion on what will happen to the home, but she isn't even sure she knows the two leg words to discuss that!

381 words
Last edited by olivionary on Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
olivionary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✢ Should Chai tell the clan?

Postby olivionary » Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:08 am

Should Chai tell the clan?

text text text

If her two leg was to no longer be here, what would happen to Chais? Chai has realised now that she is unable to rely on the two legs for safety. Something has been ignited in Chai. A desire for more. A desire for self reliance. A desire to know freedom in it's entirety. A desire to live. The clan needs to know and Chai is ready to step outside, permanently, to join the clan, no matter what happens.
Last edited by olivionary on Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
olivionary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✢ When does a candle become a blaze?

Postby olivionary » Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:01 am

olivionary

My pets