i wish you would've come down, talk to me | stars #3400

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

i wish you would've come down, talk to me | stars #3400

Postby coffee.berry » Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:40 pm

dune has always had a good life, surrounded by friends who care about her.
but one day, she hears someone talking badly about her, and things start
to turn. dune does everything she can to change the cat's thoughts about her.

does she succeed or fail?

img creds: xx xx
font creds: xx
Last edited by coffee.berry on Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

00 - playlist, characters.

Postby coffee.berry » Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:42 pm

𝐩π₯𝐚𝐲π₯𝐒𝐬𝐭.

• balcony (by dayglow)
  • two time (by jack stauber)
  • fighter (by jack stauber)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬.

dune ⏳
    dune is a cat, beloved by everyone. she isn't full of herself, but has always been
    determined to prove herself to others. even if she's the most popular trainer at
    camp, she always works to become the best version of herself.

nightdew πŸŒ’
    nightdew is dune's very best friend - he's always there for her and would defend
    her with his life, as dune would for him. he's very kind and loves going on patrols
    to scavenge for his beloved clan.

falconsnow 🌨️
    falconsnow is a cat known for his humour in the clan - he's always been jealous
    of dune for getting more attention than him, and although he isn't really a rude
    tomcat, he likes to make fun of her.
Last edited by coffee.berry on Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

01. it's getting strange - in different ways.

Image 𝐨𝐧𝐞.

dune woke up in a daze. it took her a second to fully open her eyes, but when she did,
    her face lit up. the sun was so bright and beautiful today, shining down on the flowers
    and tiny critters of peaceclan camp. she loved being awake when the sun was up!

she shook her fur and finally got onto her feet. today it was a new day - a day for
    training! being the most esteemed trainer in the clan, she would help the newly made
    fighters and hunters really get into the warrior spirit!

when she came to the hunting grounds, the she-cat grinned as applecreek, another one
    of the trainers in the clan on duty today, came. they greeted each other and waited for
    the newly ranked cats to arrive.

azyrei, the 15 moon old spell wielder, arrived first. he was going to practise using his
    spells on applecreek, as he would become the best protector of peaceclan when he
    finished his magic training, and applecreek had read a lot about witchcraft.

soon enough, dune's student, dawnbriar, came storming in with her companion,
    naga the dog. the two had a very strange relationship, but naga was very friendly.
    "sorry i'm late, dune!" dawnbriar exclaimed, trying to catch her breath.

"don't worry about it." dune smiled. she then began training the young she-cat,
    showing her hunting techniques and ways to catch different animals. she then asked
    her to practice her running.

when training was over, dune's best friend, nightdew, came to visit her. he looked
    worried. "what's wrong?!" dune asked, ready to fight whoever hurt him. he took a
    deep breath. "i lost my rock!" he said, referring to a purple stone he'd found in the
    lake a few moons ago.

dune set off to find it, and did - but as she was going back to nightdew, she passed the
    warrior (adult cat) den, overhearing a conversation between falconsnow and his best
    friend, marshstripe.

"gods.. dune is such a bad trainer." falconsnow was saying. "she could barely show
    dawnbriar how to catch a squirrel today!"
    marshstripe raised her eyebrows, thinking
    about her friend's words. "maybe she just had a bad day?"

"no, she's just a bad trainer." falconsnow rolled his eyes. "she's also pretty annoying
    with all that popularity."
    he said, shaking his head. marshstripe didn't answer, not wanting
    to get involved.

dune didn't stick around. tears streaming down her face, she continued looking for nightdew,
    and by the time she found him, her tears had dried and she was determined to change falcon-
    snow's opinion about her.
Last edited by coffee.berry on Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

02. i wish i did not just do that!

Image 𝐭𝐰𝐨.

the next day, dune began working on her newest project - getting falconsnow to think highly of
    her! she knew that it would take patience, for falconsnow was.. very annoying, but whatever the case,
    dune would do anything to achieve her goal. she couldn't stand getting her self-confidence damaged!
    it was too important to her.

the first thing dune did was go on a patrol with falconsnow, nightdew and ghostfeather. once she saw
    falconsnow volunteer, she asked to as well; it was a golden opportunity! on the patrol, she cracked jokes
    as much as she could, and caught her target chuckling at one of them.

afterward, the determined she-cat scavenged for prey for the clan along with the others, and just when
    a squirrel was getting away from falconsnow, she pinned it to the ground and let him catch it. the tom
    nodded to her in thanks, and took the squirrel to ghostfeather, the leader of their patrol.

everything was going well for dune. she was sure that falconsnow had begun to like her, at least a little
    bit, up until the moment dune went and messed everything up - for herself, and for the patrol.

the team of cats was passing by the fish hole outside peaceclan borders, when nightdew noticed that
    there was a school of healthy looking fish there, waiting to be caught. he suggested that they go in and
    get them, but dune took that a bit too literally.

once falconsnow, nightdew and ghostfeather began walking toward the fish hole, dune took a deep breath
    and ran as fast as her legs could carry her into the pool of water, as she didn't have any experience
    catching fish - even as the most esteemed trainer. this resulted in nearly all of the fish swimming away,
    and the cats only caught three because ghostfeather ran over to help dune.

at the end of the patrol, they'd gathered lots of prey, but falconsnow still cast disapproving glances at dune.
Last edited by coffee.berry on Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

03. thought i would've thought to think it through

Postby coffee.berry » Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:43 pm

Image 𝐭𝐑𝐫𝐞𝐞.

dune tried to change falconsnow's opinion for the next week, but he only seemed to change slightly.
    "at least it's something!" nightdew would tell dune whenever she ranted about the topic to him. she
    would nod, hoping that her quest was over soon. "i don't even know why he dislikes me!" she said,
    rolling her eyes. "i'm a good trainer!" dune exclaimed, and nightdew smiled. "one of the best."

little did dune know that it was the final day of her quest - the day falconsnow's point of view would
    change. falconsnow had picked up long ago on dune's hopeless tries to impress him, and although he
    had already begun to not mind her, he thought it was funny to make her believe he hated her.

dune decided that, since it was day seven of "trying to reach my goal", she would try to make actual
    conversation with the tom. she walked over to him as casually as she could and said whatever her
    mind could come up with.

"hi, falconsnow! how're you today?" she flashed him a brilliant grin, and he smiled back crookedly.
    "hey, dune." he said. "i'm fine, how are you doing? don't you have training today?" he questioned.

"well.. silverstar told me i needed a break. she's taking over for me today." dune nodded. "anyways,
    i wanted to say sorry about the fishing incident." she said, referring to her first day of trying to impress
    falconsnow. he laughed. "ha! that was actually a pretty funny day. i'm not mad about it anymore."

falconsnow didn't know why exactly, but he didn't want to hurt dune's feelings anymore. he decided
    to talk to her like any normal cat would. it was almost as if she made him regret being jealous?

"anyways, uh.. i have to go see nightdew now!" she said, grinning sheepishly. "see you later!"
    "alright." falconsnow nodded. "also, dune? i don't hate you anymore. you're cool."

then he turned around and walked away, leaving dune dazed, not knowing what she'd done right.
    she grinned to herself and decided that her quest was over.

"that was easier than i'd expected!"
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me