Nozomi The hopeful wish. | A Stars 3300 Tryout.

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

Nozomi The hopeful wish. | A Stars 3300 Tryout.

Postby Thani » Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:31 am

"A pebble, soft and smooth
Plucked from the ground
Nozomi won’t miss them, they are all around.
If theres something you need
Or something you miss
Cast aside your doubts and simply make a wish.

Take the pebble in hand and write it down
Anything your heart wishes
Then throw the pebble into the deep.
Sinking down to meet the fishes.

If the pebble is consumed by Nozomi
Your wish comes true
Otherwise it goes into the belly of a simple koi
Or further deep into the blue..."
Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

God's and their ways

Postby Thani » Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:51 am

"There has only ever been three accounts of a god being replaced. Either by death or by choice.
Once when the goddess of the Unknown was struck down by the Goddess of chaos, and another when the God of wishes went mad and became the god of hatred. And lastly, when the God of Chaos fell in love with a mortal, and chose to remain in the mortal realm.
When a God falls from grace it is up to the Pantheon to decide who takes their place. Often plucking mortal from their home and placing them in the gods realm, where they will learn their ways before ascending to become one of them."

This is the story of the one who replaced the former god of wishes, Verity, and how she earned herself a name.
Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The landscape

Postby Thani » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:29 am

You float through a thick cloudlike veil, your paws lay softly on a surface that isn't visible. Beneath you as far as your eyes can see, is just white thick whisps. You tilt your head back upwards, eyes squinting as a bright flash of light breaks through the veil, getting larger as if you are moving closer. And when light finally breaks through, enveloping your senses, you suddenly begin to feel the ground at your feet. That feeling of floating gone as your eyes adjust to the landscape in front of you.

Large, open valleys and towereing white marbled buildings line the horizon. A giant lake with a waterfall, whos water is coming from the air itself, like some kind of magic. Birds litter the sky, with small wildlife scampering around the valley below. You hear music, and laughter and someone..singing?

"And you once said, "I wish you dead, you sinner"

I'll never be more than a wolf at your door for dinner

And if I see you 'round like a ghost in my town, you liar

I'll leave with your head, oh, I'll leave you for dead, sire"

An ominous song sung by a lovely voice, the words manifesting themsevles into musical notes. Something you swore you could reach out and touch.
You try to reach out and touch.

"I wouldn't do that little one."
A voice spoke from beside you, startling you out of whatever trance you were in. You shake your head and the musical notes you swear you saw dissappear before your very eyes.

"Where am I?" you ask.

"Pandora. The first world." The voice responded, mater-of-factly.

"What was that music?"

"That was Harvelle. Goddess of Nature. She can be kind, but just like nature she can also be cruel."

"A goddess?"

"No more questions. Come, Anima would like to welcome you."
Finally the mysterious voice moved forward, standing above the small kit, their deep amber eyes boring holes into them.
He took the kit by the scruff and took her to the ornate marbled tower at the top of the valley.
Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Questions

Postby Thani » Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:05 am

You are placed in front of a marbled throne, in a large white room with flowers littering the whole area. Your senses are overrun with the smells and the sounds, its hard to keep your focus. In the corner where you came in you could see another cat-like form plucking at a lyre. Paired with the haunting melody pouring in from the valley below it left you with a feeling of....worry?

What did they want with you, why were you here?
Where was your family?

"Another one Anima. Shortly after Verity...well. You know."
The seer would bow his head, backing up and whispering in your ear before leaving

"Good luck."

You look up towards the commanding figure on the throne, and as the descend down towards you you cower, your tail tucking between your legs, not knowing what to expect.

"This one's kind of small.....little one. What is your name?" Even their voice was intimidating, despite the innocence of the question asked.

"N-nozomi , sir..." you squeak out, trying your best ot still your body from shaking.

Anima stared down at you for what felt like ages, studying your form before turning around and moving back up towards his throne and sitting down.

"Fiore, please take this kitten back where she came form. She's no goddess. Pandora, what were you thinking?" He would mumble the last bit to himself.

You watch as the form who was previously playing the lyre gets up and motions for you to follow, before you even know whats going on you are being led back down towards the meadow.

"Nevermind Anima, he's not often wrong but....there has been cases. Come, we'll get you cleaned up and get you to your chambers."

"My chambers? W-whats going on exactly? Why did he say I wasn't a goddess?" You felt much more at ease now with this she-cat than you did in the presence of the one you now know as anima.

"You'll learn everything in time, Nozomi"
Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Wishes

Postby Thani » Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:08 am

And you did learn everything.

The lake with the waterfall that appeared out of thin air became your second home.
When you weren't studying and learning the lore of the land you were hanging out with the Goddess of the sea.
You grew an affinity for water, and the creatures that lived there.

Your real story began when a small pebble, with scrawlings of a wish scratched on them, found their way into your paws.
And amongst the fish in the lake, through twisting tunnels and hidden passageways the lake could get near the mortal lands.

And if you weren't careful, you would be seen.

I didn't get to finish everything I wanted but I did get to develop some lore and maybe you'll get to read more about it in the disord at some point!
Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me