Halloween Sima's Entries.

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

Halloween Sima's Entries.

Postby dragonstars » Thu Nov 09, 2023 3:20 am

Entries for both the jewel eater teacups+Demon baby simas, doing a thread so i don't end up making multiple posts on the main thread
Halloween Sima's Adopt thread
Last edited by dragonstars on Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please click these! Thank you! ^w ^

dragonstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hermes entry

Postby dragonstars » Thu Nov 09, 2023 3:24 am

🐍dragonstars🐍865902🐍
❌ Hope ❌ He/Him ❌ Male ❌
How do they convince everyone that they are good?:
(645 Words)
Actions always spoke louder than words, always had been. You're actions showed how you felt about whatever you were doing, experiencing, etc. So did you're emotions, but you're actions seemed to always speak louder than what any words could. Thats what Hope was taught, ever since a young age, he was always taught that words might hold meaning, but actions held a lot more than words.

It wasn't his fault he was born with the jewel eating gene, he was just born like that, why should he be punished by others for being born with something out of his control? His anger, oh his anger had brewed and brewed till finally he had enough, before he had been split into two, he reeked havoc on other simas, showing them the same pain they had instilled on him and others who were born like him. It wasn't fair, it never was, why should he have to suffer the actions of being born with this gene? He never wanted to be born with it, he just wanted to be normal, a normal person, not be treated like some monster all because of what he was born with. Its not his fault he had to eat other simas gems, thats what they got for treating him and others like him like they were nothing but monsters!

Well, that was until his punishment by Nekros themself split him into two, ultimately resulting in his mind to recoil, and soon realize how badly he had messed how, how badly he had ended up becoming like all the sima's who feared and hated him and others like him. He was no better than them, and thus, his mind started to fight itself, he still had his anger, both him and his other side did. But it seemed as if them being split into two had flipped a switch in both of their brains.

The anger was still present, resulting in him and bandit continuing what they had done before being split, but slowly over time, Hope stopped, which had ended up angering Bandit, causing his other half to lash out and harm him severely. It was until then that he truly realized how much of a monster they both truly were, realizing it was their faults that sima's distrusted and hated jewel eaters more, due to their actions.

When hope was left alone, hurt and on the verge of passing, it wasn't until he had been found by Snickers, who had picked him up, taking him back to their home, despite being a jewel eater, snickers had shown him kindness and compassion, unlike all those other simas who had mistreated him back before he was split. It had made him finally realize that this was not the path to go down on, that he was causing more damage doing what he and Bandit had been doing ever since being split, and long before being split.

Once hope had recovered, he and snickers had started to thing of ways to help Hope become trustful again, and it came down to one thing that he felt would help be trusted again, and to help other jewel eaters like him. He was going to find out how to help jewel eaters with their cravings for simas jewels, how ti find jewels that him and others like him could eat that wouldn't result in them hurting sima's, and causing more hate and fear to be spread out to his kind. And so with the help of snickers, and others who wanted to help his cause, including others like him, they started spreading their plans, bringing fourth a new research and others helping his cause, they started to try and figure out what they could do to stop other jewel eaters from eating sima jewels, and causing more fear and hate to their kind to spread.

Do NOT Remove: HERMES
Last edited by dragonstars on Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:43 am, edited 3 times in total.

dragonstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hermes entry 2

Postby dragonstars » Thu Nov 09, 2023 3:24 am

extra

dragonstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Midas Entry

Postby dragonstars » Thu Nov 09, 2023 3:25 am

🐍dragonstars🐍865902🐍
❌ Bandit ❌ He/Him ❌ Male ❌
If given a chance, how will they seek redemption?:
(875 words)
Actions always spoke louder than words, always had been. You're actions showed how you felt about whatever you were doing, experiencing, etc. So did you're emotions, but you're actions seemed to always speak louder than what any words could. Thats what Bandit was taught, ever since a young age, he was always taught that words might hold meaning, but actions held a lot more than words.

It wasn't his fault he was born with the jewel eating gene, he was just born like that, why should he be punished by others for being born with something out of his control? His anger, oh his anger had brewed and brewed till finally he had enough, before he had been split into two, he reeked havoc on other simas, showing them the same pain they had instilled on him and others who were born like him. It wasn't fair, it never was, why should he have to suffer the actions of being born with this gene? He never wanted to be born with it, he just wanted to be normal, a normal person, not be treated like some monster all because of what he was born with. Its not his fault he had to eat other simas gems, thats what they got for treating him and others like him like they were nothing but monsters!

He grew angry, very angry at all the mistreatment him and others like him were treated with, no, it wasn't fair, it wasn't fair that he had to be treated like some monster for something that was pretty much out of his control. Thus, once that anger hit its boiling point, he had gotten fed up, fed up with all the mistreatment and fear other simas presented him, fed up with being picked on and hurt for something completely out of his control, something he was born with. And so with the help of others like him, he reeked havoc on the town, bringing forth the curse, punishing those who had mistreated and hurt others like him.

Well, that all came crashing down when Nekros had reprihanded him, and punishing him by splitting him into two. Even when being split into two, and given a second chance at life, he still held his anger, his hatred for sima's. Similarly to how hope felt, though his anger always pushed away feelings of regret or realization that he was becoming like those who had mistreated him and others like him. No, simas should continue to suffer for the pain they had caused to him and others like him, and so, himself and hope continued what they had been doing before they were split into two, harming other sima's, spreading the curse they had made to punish others.

That all came to a halt when hope had stopped helping him, and when he had confronted his other other, Hope had spoke about regretting what he had been doing, and had said that he was going to stop and make up for his mistakes, hoping to fix what they had done, saying that they were just as much as monsters like other sima's who mistreated them both and others like them. And that had infuriated him, so much to the point he lashed out at hope, harming and injuring him, his mind blinded by absolute rage at his other half for even thinking about making up for his mistakes. How could he, after all they've been through? After all the harm done to others like him? Thus, after lashing out, he ran off, continuing to do what they were originally doing without hope.

It wasn't until hours later regret crept up to him, realizing that Hope had been right, they had pretty much became the same monsters that had been harming them before, and hurting others who had no part in their pain, no part in the mistreatment, and soon, he had realized he had harmed his other half, the other part of himself, the part that felt regret, and hadn't been so consumed by anger like he was. And for the first time in decades, they had started to cry, cry from the guilt, from the anger, from everything he had done to others, from everything that had been happening ever since he was little, before he had been split into two.

From then on, Bandit had started to seek redemption for his actions, choosing to fix his and hope's mistakes, and the mistakes of what he had done before being split by nekros. It was when he was still trying to fight with his guilt, anger and sorrow, that he had met Pumpkin, a sima that had found him alone. Pumpkin was very, very wary of him at first, knowing that bandit could lash out and curse him, but over time, had realized that bandit wasn't going to do anything, that pumpkin started to trust bandit. And soon over time, bandit and pumpkin worked together to try and figure out how to stop the curse, and while they were working on that, they had caught wind of what hope had been doing, and soon reached out to help. Bandit wanted to fix his mistakes, and seek redemption that he truly didn't deserve after everything.

Do NOT Remove: MIDAS
Last edited by dragonstars on Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

dragonstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Midas entry 2

Postby dragonstars » Thu Nov 09, 2023 3:29 am

res

dragonstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Angel Teacup Entry

Postby dragonstars » Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:13 am

🐍dragonstars🐍865902🐍
💫 Which Normal Teacup: Angel 💫
✨Heaven✨Female✨ She/Angel✨
Personality:
Heaven is a sweet little teacup, but is pretty shy and timid when it comes to others, But with bugs and animals she's very hyper and excited, she's nonverbal, not really liking to speak, and usually communicates with sign language or writing out on paper what angel wants to say.

She's very artistic, as angel loves to draw and doodle in sketch books of bugs and other animals, as thats what she does in her free time when angel's not looking at bugs. Besides that though, she adores cooking and baking, as well as reading love stories or fantasy stories/books.

She grew up in a small town in a orphanage, despite not being adopted she didn't seemed to mind, even though it did get lonely at times, but hey, at least she had bugs and animals to be with. She even had angel's own room, filled with stuffed animals, books, and other stuff a child would need, as angel ended up staying in the orphanage and being adopted by the orphanage owner, which meant she didn't need to leave the building. She still is growing up in that same orphanage, along with all the other children there, being friends with everyone there and enjoying angels time there, despite being nonverbal, she makes fast friends. Angel enjoys her time there, enjoying playing with all the otehr children at the orphanage as well as with her bug and animal friends, and even angels stuffed animals and toys.

dragonstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me