☆ interstellar romance system !!

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

Postby jinkori » Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:11 am

Image Image Image

jinkori 942285 ⋆ yixing 懿星 ⋆ kalon 2100

"... system loading ... downloading resources ..."

"... resource download complete ... system successfully installed!"

"welcome to the interstellar romance system!"
Last edited by jinkori on Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
    WHITE MOONLIGHT !!
    jin ♡ it/he ♡ estp ♡ omni
    certified blond men kisser
    dms are always welcome
    listopinterestcarrd
jinkori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

一。

Postby jinkori » Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:12 am

yixing lets out a strained breath as he flings away the last creature towards the sky-high pile of corpses to his left.

he casually dusts off any remaining debris and neon fluids on his body before turning attention to his bio-suit. it was almost destroyed beyond recognition and many of the gadgets on it were fried, making his own skin visible.

"jeez, those pests were ruthless... guess i need to visit that doctor again... wait, huh?" yixing notices the brightly lit up screen of his bio-watch, beeping endlessly with strange words appearing and disappearing.

after a beat, a projection pops out from the bio-watch and a mechanical voice speaks.

"welcome dear host, to the interstellar romance system! you may call me sansan, remember it, as i will be the system that stays loyally by your side as you venture through life, death, and love!"

"..." great, another reason to visit that doctor. yixing grips his hair in frustration, he couldn't believe something so high-tech as his bio-watch could get hacked! "whatever..." the cyborg hops on his hovering motorbike and starts it up.

"wait, host!!! i am not a virus nor a hacker!!! the bigshots of us systems had ordered me to help you, as a great catastrophe will--"

sansan is cut off by a different message, which yixing notices to be from some employee at bio-star industries, his "home" as well as his workplace.

"number 520, the president congratulates you on another mission well done. your presence is requested at their office once you return."

the blood in yixing's veins seem to freeze after the messages end. he didn't know what to worry about--the weird system blabbering about love and some catastrophe; or the president themself calling for you. despite yixing being the top "employee" at bio-star, he has never seen the president in person, like everyone else. some theorize they are just hideous and don't want to be seen, and some theorize they don't exist at all. just a machine.

the cyborg couldn't care less about bio-star and its president, but this is definitely planet-shatteringly important. yixing is covered in cold sweat as he accelerates his motorbike towards this planet's portal.

bio-star industries is a gigantic company based in a planet on the edge of the galaxy, operating away from the capitol planet's eye.

they create life changing technologies, conduct groundbreaking research, and also create... androids.

hunks of intelligent machinery shaped after humans, countless different models are made to suit different needs. nursing, construction, battle... anything. these androids wormed their ways into human lives and became integral to society throughout the galaxy.

yixing's job is to exterminate pests throughout the galaxy, wherever he's assigned. from rebel humans who dare go against the capitol, to violent alien creatures. sometimes he even acts as a double agent to take down rival companies... it's tiring but he's made for it.

for yixing, it's different. he's not just an employee. he's a pawn--a dangerous pawn.

it started as a freak accident. the mad desires of a scientist working at bio-star and unlimited technology created a cyborg. something that should not exist, but does.

half human, half android, yixing is kept alive by tubes and wires throughout his body, and a battery. the mad scientist thought of him as their "child", and raised the cyborg as an absolute war weapon; surpassing both humans and androids in brain and brawn. with this power, he was forced into dangerous missions since "childhood"--used as a pawn as the company pleased.

said war weapon has just returned to bio-star's planet, and is making his way towards the president's office. surrounded by a dozen guard androids on each side, yixing clenches his fists and steels his nerves as they step closer. sansan had been quiet the entire time, but it will definitely be interrogated later... if yixing makes it out intact.

the cyborg is greeted with a giant computer glowing neon green as soon as he enters. 'that theory was right after all,' he thinks.

"greetings number 520, i see that you are well." a pixelated smiley face appears as a mechanical voice booms.

yixing bows wordlessly.

"this may be very sudden, as you've just returned from a tough mission. those creatures were quiet energetic, i see, but there is this new mission of great importance, should you want to accept it."

the president is smiling, but that was not a request, but a command. yixing gulps as he accepts the files from an android working in the office.

"!!!"

"the imperial family of the capitol has always been skeptical of us, but since threats toward the planet increased and a catastrophe is predicted to happen, they have asked me for help."

"i understand, president... but... i'm not gonna protect some brat! i should be out fighting something, not babysitting!" yixing spits, in disbelief.

"the prince is your age. by protecting the prince, you are protecting the capitol and the galaxy. i ask that you accept." the computer's grin widens, before dropping.

the cyborg prepares to object, but is interrupted, "520, your battery is running low, no? i suggest you replace it soon... but say we happen to misplace our supply... or it is destroyed. that would be unfortunate."

yixing's heart almost stops. his battery... his life force. due to his nature, he needs a special battery that takes ages to produce. so if the backup supply is gone...

he trembles in anger, but eventually surrenders. "i accept. thank you."

the computer smiles. the cyborg is then gone like the wind.
Last edited by jinkori on Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:23 am, edited 6 times in total.
    WHITE MOONLIGHT !!
    dms are always welcome
    listopinterestcarrd
jinkori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

二。

Postby jinkori » Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:12 am

。。。
Last edited by jinkori on Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:24 am, edited 7 times in total.
    WHITE MOONLIGHT !!
    dms are always welcome
    listopinterestcarrd
jinkori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups