stars#2762 & stars#2763 tryout form

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

Postby ethium » Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:26 pm

───────────────────────────────
𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐅𝐀𝐑 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐎 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 ??
by deercan and ethium
Last edited by ethium on Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🦄 Gloryglow Introduction [stars#2762]

Postby Deercan » Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:15 pm

🌈 Gloryglow ☀️ any pronouns ☁️ lost between space and time 🌸

click here to teleport to my form

"promises on posies and whisker-wishes to travel the land, oh angels above, this was not what was planned !"

✧⁠*⁠。

a former member of elmclan, Gloryglow finds herself unwillingly whisked away by a sudden surge of magic to a strange place somewhere across the world, perhaps even across the universe.

what had once been a simple walk with a clan member, the two cats find their worlds flipped upside down and inside out as in a blink of the eye, one is ripped away from the other.

waking from the whiplash of being transported across time and space, Gloryglow finds himself in the wake of a new clan- cats of the round table, they call themself- as they do their best to help the troubled lost feline and their unicorn companion.

in a desperate effort to return back home and mend a frayed relationship, gloryglow begins to send letters to the feline who was with them on their disappearance day, Moltenfire. to both their shock and relief, return letters begin to appear at their paws.

here is an archival of the letters sent so far.
Last edited by Deercan on Mon Mar 27, 2023 12:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Deercan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:42 pm

𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄, 𝐈 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄, 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐆𝐎 ───────────
      ──────────────── 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐈 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐈 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐑 𝐈 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 ──────

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxpost on thread here | moltenglow - he/they | the rogue dragon

moltenfire had never been a stranger to loss, having lost both of his parents to the old territory fire
      and his sibling to a fox shortly after. he often would wonder if he was cursed to be alone forever..
      that is until he met gloryglow. they ignited a spark within molten, a newfound hope that maybe he
      could have something good. that maybe, just maybe, he might be worthy of something more than
      the destruction of those around him.

but even his friendship with gloryglow didn't last. when gloryglow goes missing in the elmclan woods,
      and moltenfire realizes that everyone he has ever cared about is gone because of his actions...

the once-kind tom falls faster than a star, leaving elmclan to deal with the fire in his wake.
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      ────────────────── 𝐎𝐇 𝐌𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐈'𝐌 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐀 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄 !! ───────────────
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      moltenfire, after realizing what he has done to his clan, retreats to the rogues of the ruins, somber
      and disheartened, to live out his days in an old decrypt building, and flee the past he so desperately
      wishes would return to him.

until he receives a letter, and he writes one in return.
      beginning a correspondence that proves that not only is his friend alive, but not in elmclan at all.

desperate to save the one he has lost, and prove himself beyond the borders of this curse on his life,
      moltenfire consults the witches of ROTR and embarks on a journey to reunite with his friend.

this is an archival of the letters sent in response

─────────────────── 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓, 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏 𝐈𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 !! ────────────
      ──────────────────────────────── 𝐎𝐇 𝐌𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐈'𝐌 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐀 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄 !!
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me