HEARTCATCH READOPTION CONTESTS

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

HEARTCATCH READOPTION CONTESTS

Postby mal du pays » Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:27 am

Hi.
I have some guys for the pokemon ARPG Heartcatch. Due to them being HC fakemon, I found it would be better to readopt them so they can get some use!
This post may be image heavy.

Written concepts I have given these mons will be reused elsewhere (names & development) on new designs for canon pokemon.

RULES:
-Links to your archive & profile (with ID) are required.
-Listing if you have a toyhouse or not is also required so I can transfer the character over on toyhouse
-You can enter for multiple and win multiple if you want I don't care
-Would really appreciate it if you didn't enter just to get fodder/breeding fodder/ect
-All entries must be posted publically and by the user entering. I do not give consent to having a user post a form for someone else for any reason.

Do not remove the keyword in the code for the one you are entering for.

Any assets you use that were not made by you (if applicable) must be credited to the source or I will disqualify your entry entirely do not violate CS rules.

---
Forum/viewtopic.php?p=139819238#p139819238 (OM#980) - No breedings
Prompt: In 25 words or more, tell me their hobby
Code: Select all
Username & ID:
Archive:
Do you have a TH?:
Name:
Prompt:
[size=20]sansundertale[/size]

---
Forum/viewtopic.php?p=139771404#p139771404 (OM#929) - No breedings
Prompt: Please construct a bouquet for them + provide the meaning to it
Username & ID:
Archive:
Do you have a TH?:
Name:
Prompt:
[size=20]sendingflowers[/size]

---
Forum/viewtopic.php?p=140577356#p140577356 (OM#1396) - No breedings
Prompt: In 25 words or more, please tell me a gift they gave someone else
Username & ID:
Archive:
Do you have a TH?:
Name:
Prompt:
[size=20]giftgiving[/size]

---
No link, discord exclusive (DV#327) - No breedings
In 25 words or more, please describe their wardrobe
Username & ID:
Archive:
Do you have a TH?:
Name:
Prompt:
[size=20]sweaterses[/size]

---
Forum/viewtopic.php?p=140537178#p140537178 (OM#1365) - no breedings
In 25 words or more, describe how they see themself compared to others
Username & ID:
Archive:
Do you have a TH?:
Name:
Prompt:
[size=20]selfreflection[/size]

---
Forum/viewtopic.php?p=140072163#p140072163 (OM#1206) - no breedings
In 25 words or more, describe how this pokemon's daily life is
Username & ID:
Archive:
Do you have a TH?:
Name:
Prompt:
[size=20]daybyday[/size]

any questions can be PMed to me or sent in the discord
Ends March 9th at CS rollover into the 10th. No extensions will be granted
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: HEARTCATCH READOPTION CONTESTS

Postby Zoruna » Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:52 am

Username & ID: Zoruna ( 928953 )
Archive: here for Heartcatch
Do you have a TH?: Yes it's " Zoruna " too
Name: Sassy
Prompt: Sassy occasionally appears near Plume. He likes to annoy and tease her, which often annoys Plume. In truth, Sassy is just very curious and regularly craves adventure, and he knows he will always find it with Plume. Too bad that Blizou, Plume's brother, is afraid of him...
[47 words]
sansundertale

Username & ID: Zoruna ( 928953 )
Archive: here for Heartcatch
Do you have a TH?: Yes it's " Zoruna " too
Name: Mary(lyn)
Prompt: Mary and Catty are very good friends. Catty made a bouquet for Mary, filled with all kinds of different flowers. This allows you to be prepared for any eventuality, in the event of a potential illness. And rainbow flowers are always very pretty to look at.
Picture Source
sendingflowers
Excuse my bad English but I'm French ^^' /// My Toyhouse /// Thanks seiku88 for the Zorua ♥ /// Pronouns : She / He
Polledog Species
Image Image Image Image Image Image
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Zoruna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:39 am

Username & ID: Queen Vivane 33217
Archive: Sunlit Dreamers
Do you have a TH?: Yes Toyhouse
Name: Navan
Prompt: This Bouquet basically says "She's beauty and she's grace, she'll punch you in the face"
Calla lily - Beauty
Oak - Strength
Rue - Grace (listed as also meaning clear vision)
Thyme - Courage (can also mean strength)
sendingflowers

Username & ID: Queen Vivane 33217
Archive: Sunlit Dreamers
Do you have a TH?: Yes Toyhouse
Name: Rama
Prompt: Rama has a very critical view of himself, there's always something he feels isn't good enough. Beyond superficial things like his fur not being as shiny as other pokemon. He wants to do good things and if he doesn't feel as though he's done it right, it leads to a lot of self-doubt. Rama believes that things are either done right or they shouldn't be done at all.
selfreflection
Last edited by Queen Vivane on Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {smug lemon} » Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:53 am

Username & ID: {smug lemon} + 693258
Archive: here!
Do you have a TH?: yes, it's jayhamsoda!
Name: Artemis
Prompt:

Scurrying along the night leads you to discover many, many interesting happenings. Artemis knows this quite well; their escapades through the forest had been quite intriguing, but... tonight was really like no other.

The moonlight felt crisp, and the eavesdropping was tantalizing as ever, but she couldn't help but hear something... personal. They tuned into the chatterings of the bug colony through a bush, listening intently.

"Do they really expect us to think they're a real bug just because they wear a flimsy Vivillon costume?" bellowed a deep voice.

Artemis was certainly intrigued, now.

"Mhm... but is Mariposa really someone we should be focusing on now, sir? They... scare me..."

A grimace spread across Artremis' true face. This was very familiar. They decided to take a different path tonight.

One through human shops, with heart chocolates and gift boxes and dried flowers.

Sneaking back through the bushes, they set down a bundle of laurels and a small locket near the entrance of the colony.

To Mariposa.

Sincerely, someone who understands.

[172 words]

giftgiving

Username & ID: {smug lemon} + 693258
Archive: here!
Do you have a TH?: yes, it's jayhamsoda!
Name: Pleasant
Prompt:

Pleasant's wardrobe mainly consists of comfy, warm clothes... anything to get through those tough winters works for him. Style is not considered in this equation - mismatching colors and clunky earmuffs are all staples of his outfits. Next thing you know, you'll find him unironically loving ugly Christmas sweaters and wearing them throughout the year.

Most find his outfits a crime to fashion, but he doesn't mind. Warmth is all that really matters... he'd wear a fuzzy blanket around town if it was practical.

[83 words]

sweaterses
i don't use cs much anymore. number 1 N Harmonia lover‼️‼️
{smug lemon}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EtaryaFae » Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:11 pm

Username & ID: EtaryaFae 664726
Archive: Here!
Do you have a TH?: Yes, it's EtaryaFae, same as here!
Name: Elixir
Prompt:
Days can be rather long when every time you move, liquid sloshes to and fro. Anytime they get excited, they almost tip over from the sheer weight being shifted around! They have to learn to take their time to get anything done, but it helps in battle- the added weight helps increase the damage of their attacks!
daybyday
I am in Image
Inbox is always open! :3

|•|My Colony (Storkies, Hearthoots)|•|
EtaryaFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonstars » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:15 pm

Username & ID: dragonstars+865902
archive: xxx
Do you have a TH?: Yep! Dragon-Stars
Name: Luna
Prompt:
giftgiving
Luna is known throughout the region as the gift giving pokemon, one fateful night, luna met someone, someone very dear to them. On that night, luna had present the mon their special gift, the special gift was a necklace, a necklace with pieces of all the evolution stones. This necklace was very special, considering it showed how much they loved the other, and that the other could choose who to evolve into with the necklace.
Please click these! Thank you! ^w ^

dragonstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wyvern Queen Kym » Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:04 am

Username + ID: Wyvern Queen Kym (416790)
Archive: Here!
Do you have a TH?: Yes; Wyvern-Queen-Kym
Name: Eclipse
Prompt:
Eclipse was known for giving many gifts, though some were far more well received than others. 'Working' at the clothing store after hours meant that she had all the time in the world to make little trinkets and accessories for pokemon! It wasn't something that was really known by the tailoring shop until one day, Eclipse took it upon herself to make a set of beautiful accessories for a ballroom gown a client had requested. The creature's handiwork had not been discovered until the following morning when the Gothitelle came to pick it up and fell in lover with the beautiful lace and pearl imbued hat that had been made to match the gown. Upon asking where it had come from, the seamstress assumed it was a gift from the fashion world. Eclipse didn't need credit for her work-- to her, seeing the smiles of happy pokemon any time they stumbled into one of her new masterpieces was more than enough.
giftgiving

I absolutely love snakes & dragons, and am always happy to receive them.
I'm also always happy to get new scenery items and King Costumes.

I have Giftbombed: 87 people
I have been Giftbombed: 26 times
Giftwars Had: 16
Giftwars Won: 5
Dreamies Achieved: 13
Dreamies Given: 22
COFAGRIGUS #0563

Alphy / Keasan / Kym
Any pronouns! :3c
Wyvern Queen Kym

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Velot » Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:20 am

Username & ID: Velot + 593353
Archive: Eventide Grotto
Do you have a TH?: [Link]
Name: Circut
Prompt: Blips and whirrs thrum through the forest as this little rotom trundles through the overgrowth at leisure, twirling and hopping over twigs and leaves! Circut spends their time taking in the world, watching, dancing, and experiencing... Could there be any better way to live life? Well- that and badgering any living being into an exclusive interview for their hobby column that may or may not even exist to the outside world. They don't like to bother with statistics.. It's all in their own fun anyway!

Their haphazard movements ring the alarm to skittish pokemon of the area, but that's exactly what they're counting on. They want their presence knows this time. It gets tiresome ambushing pokemon for an interview after all... Impromptu interviews can get the juicy details of course, but someone who desperately wants to share? A rare font of enigmatic energy, bursting with great details of their story! The perfect catch for the hobby dex Circut disposes themself to be. They're looking for someone in particular who from tale, shares their same disposition... Who better to listen to the woes of a rotom than one of their own?

Circut's fun comes in the hunt - of a story, chronicling the biographies of pokemon throughout the region!
sansundertale

Username & ID: Velot + 593353
Archive: Eventide Grotto
Do you have a TH?: [Link]
Name: Cuso
Prompt: A bouquet for CuSO
A single large blossomed chrysanthemum sits at the front center of the floral arrangement surrounded by a centerpiece of yellow Hyacinth, the main body dotted with sprigs of dried white heather and a single flowered Bittersweet vine wrapping about the vase to break up the overwhelming warm hues, and finally, sparse stems of Wolfsbane in a cross outward from the vase giving a pop of cool to flower crown.

White chrysanthemums and Bittersweets symbolize truth, the Bittersweets reaching up from the "roots" and creeping toward the bunch of flowers draw attention to the similarly hued Wolfsbane... A toxic plant, with its roots being especially vile despite the flowers themselves are often grown as an ornamental decoration... Yellow Hyacinth, a flower of jealousy, the composition of this floral arrangement. White Heather often symbolizes wishes coming true and protection. Who is to say if the dried nature of the flowers suggests that this will be everlasting, or something that will be a more harrowing statement..?
sendingflowers
Velot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mal du pays » Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:44 pm

Closed.
Judging shortly.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(The figure opens its mouth...)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Michael (Mal) - He/they/it - adult
the world's most normal petscop enjoyer
I like Deltarune, drawing, warrior cats, and sonic the hedgehog.
werm time

DeerKiri
click my magistream guys pease

Kalons - Storkies
My OCs - My Kalons - Storkies Archive - Stars Archive
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(and speaks.)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mal du pays » Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:09 pm

Thank you for your interest!

The winners are as follows:
Digit (OM#980): Velot
Sicilly (OM#929): Velot
Squish'm (OM#1396): {smug lemon}
Sugarsnap (DV#327): {smug lemon}
Sweetpea (OM#1365): No entrants
Unnamed(OM#1206): EtaryaFae

I'll get archive forms posted shortly, and will transfer any profiles on TH over.
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me