Forms for different Adopts

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

Lykaio #106 prompt

Postby werepickle » Tue May 24, 2022 10:06 pm

A warm sunny afternoon, one particular Lykaio full of energy eager to explore to ocean beyond her home. Aztec bursting with energy set off heading for ocean floor as the sun danced between the waves. Colourful schools of fishe swam past her, a lone turtle gracefully glided through the waters and the screeching of gulls heard faintly through the waters. Haven't found anything exciting, but full of determination Atzec continued forward. After a while, she soon noticed a strange cube nestled between the rocks and coral. Her interest piqued and she excited rushed down leaving a trail of bubbles behind her. She soon circled the box hoping for an opening or a small crack but soon didn't find none. Suddenly a creative idea came and she soon scourged the ocean floor for a sturdy shell. Her eyes light up in joy after she soon found the item she was seeking. Getting to work she slowly and carefully pried the lid of the box. Inside held an assortment of trinkets but caught her interest. A three pronged metallic object with an intricate design sat snug amongst some spoons. Grabbing it gently between her jaws, she set of home to place the item with her hoard of unusual trinkets
Item Atzec Found
werepickle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Charming - #042 Prompt

Postby werepickle » Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:02 pm

An early foggy morning, grass fresh with dew. A mysterious figure glided through the forest as quiet as a mouse. Azureus eyes were scanning the forest floor, which was littered with leave and twigs. A sudden noise caused, him to pause and search his surroundings. Upon feeling safe once again he continued trekking through the forest the sun barely peeking through the canopy. Azureus's eyes soon lit up as he soon noticed a cluster of Oyster Mushrooms nestled on top of a fallen log. Padding over he carefully plucked the mushrooms roots and all and gently placed them into a small satchel he carries with him. Crunching through the leaves, Azureus starts his trek back home. Listening to the tranquility of the forest, the birds chirping and insects buzzing softly, he starts humming to himself. Out the corner of his eyes he spots the bright red caps of the amanita mushrooms. He can't help but admire these gorgeous yet dangerous mushies. He gently pulls his skull, which dangles against his hip and put it on. A warm but mystical air streamed over Azureus. He doesn't know how it came to be but he once realised this warm magical air prevented him from getting sick from the poisonous mushrooms he collects. He gently pulled the mushrooms from the soft soil and placed them into a seperate bag and cleaned his paws in a nearby stream. Once satisfied, he pulled the skull off and reattached it to his hip. Soon the sun's rays broke through the canopy as the day wore on, the forest becoming warmer. Azureus soon saw home and let out happy sigh. Small garden beds surrounded the entrance to cave which were covered in vines, various mushrooms grew in each bed and a small wooden signpost hung limply from a tree branch above the cave. Pushing through the vines, he gently placed his satchels atop a crudely made log table. Donning the skull once again, he picked up the satchel containing the deadly mushroom and rolled a boulder away from the wall. A small cavity lay behind the boulder, the torch light bouncing off the wall. Azureus strode over to an empty planter box and gently planted the amanita mushrooms before retreating from the small cavity. After safely pushing the boulder back, he removed the skull and placed it on a small wooden peg. Laying in the soft dirt he admired his mushroom collection, happy on how big it's grown over the years.
werepickle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Beaumont Collie #440

Postby werepickle » Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:34 pm

Therapy Of A Different Sort
Edme is a therapy dog. But she doesn't visits hospitals but rather the local orphanage. She loves playing with all the children that roan around the grounds, and can be seen overwatching them when she's not playing. But whilst she loves all the kids she has grown attached to one child in particular. A small child, blonde curly locks framed her face which was dotted with light freckles. The two would wander down to the local pond to catch frogs or chase butterflies. At night the duo would lay together and listen to stories that were read and fall asleep dreaming of wild adventures together. When morning came, Edme noticed the girl wasn't in her bed and went looking for her. She soon found her rummaging in an old cardboard box. ' Look what I found' squealed the girl. She watched in wonder as the girl pulled out a long, stripey scarf tattered in some places. ' Now you can look fancy aswell' giggled the little girl as she wrapped the scarf around Edme's neck. So what do you think ??' she inquired, shuffling her feet in anticipation. Edme gave the girl a small lick on her hand in approvement and wagged her tail. 'Lets go catch soon frogs now' the little girl said as she took off towards the front door. Edme followed excited for today's frog catching adventure. Soon the dark sky started to take over and the duo headed back towards to old building. She gave the girl a small lick good bye as she had to head back to the ranch. Enjoying the cool breeze, she never thought that the worst would happen to the small orphanage but that soon changed. As the sun started to show, Edme tore through her food and started the trek to the orphanage. Upon arriving she was met with a startling view. What was once a proud little building was nothing more than a pile of rubble, the smell of smoke tinged the air. Edme's heart dropped at the sight as the playground lay empty, the sounds of children gone. Edme never saw the little girl again, unsure if she made it out or what happened. All she had was the scarf as a reminder of the adventures she had. She sometimes sits on the porch, head atop her paws as she stared into the stars wondering if she ever see the girl again.
werepickle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Beaumont Collie Prompt #464

Postby werepickle » Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:45 am

A Forever Home ??
Bellvine was born in a small scale apartment block along with his 4 siblings. Things were great at the start. Endless hours of playing, sleeping by the heater and receiving endless love and attention.

Bellvine hardly 9 months old, was peering out the window gazing over the city as it was washed over with late summer rain. He watched as colourful dots walked to and fro down below on the street, cars rushing by each destination unknown. Suddenly a rough hand grabbed him by the scruff of the next and carried him out down the front lobby. Next thing he know he was thrown out down the dark alley littered with day old newspaper and discarded take out containers and landed in a puddle filled with grime and dirt. Dazed and confused he sat soaked and cold wondering what happened. He rose and shook of what water he couldn't, that being pointless as the rain wasn't letting up. He knew he wasn't wanted and took off into the streets a new world exciting as it was equally scary waiting to be explored. Bellvine spent the night tredging through the streets, many avoiding the 'stray' as he dug around for scraps or even a crumb. He was chased from many doorways and any semblance of shelter. His feet growing tired and sore he found an old doorway painted in a variety of colours and prayed that he wouldn't be chased. Curling up he got as comfortable as he could and fell asleep.

Morning came around quick and Bellvine was awoken by some strange voices. 'Aww poor baby' a sweet gentle voice spoke. He opened his eyes and peered at the trio standing in front of him. The female was dressed in a mix match of clothes, her face covered in a few piercings and and bright mohawk stood out like an eyesore. The male of the left was covered in a trenchcoat his clothes hidden beneath and the male on the right was dressed in feminine clothes a cardigan wrapped around his chest trying to beat off the morning cold. Bellvine stretched and proceeded to move away from the door way when he heard a voice filled with warm say 'Would you like to come in for some bacon'. His tail wagged, he didn't know what bacon was but it sounded delicious.

After a full meal and a warming bath he padded around exploring the new building. He watched the girl approach him and whisper 'You still look cold'. He watched as she unwrapped an odd looking scarf from around her neck and soon draped it around him. He gave a small yip of thanks as he continued his adventures. Bellvine soon found a warm spot in the front window and lay down head resting on his paws as he soaked up the morning sun. As the day progressed he watched as a variety of people can in setting up chairs and placing out snacks. Soon it was buzzing with chatter and light conversations laughter mixed inbetween. A gruff voice soon boomed through the building 'The meeting shall begin' and people began to sit the chairs dotted around. Not one for listen to conversations he returned to his slumber.
Soon the three adults stood up and spoke ' Hi im Amity, im Trent and im Levi and were polyamorous and in a relationship'.

Bellvine soon become a mascot for the small LGBTQ community that frequented the building and trio adopted him and became apart of their poly receiving much love and attention from all three.

Colour Key
Light Pink ~ Amity
Green ~ Trent
Red ~ Levi
werepickle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

LBC #TT017 Prompt

Postby werepickle » Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:44 am

Sauron's background is as just mysterious as how he arrived at Bluebell farms. Many dont know how he arrived but all many could recall was it was the dead of night, the full moon giving what little light it could. As the farms stable hand, Calvin was out making sure the horses were stabled as a ferocious wind was howling through the farms. Once done he started his trek back to the farmhouse, when he suddenly heard an unsettling noise. Shining his flashlight through the dark, he soon settled on a pair of green beady eyes as its breath escaped from his nostrils. Fear soon ran through Calvin, but he somehow plucked up the courage and climbed through the barbed wire and carefully walked towards the horse. Sensing no danger, the horse didnt try to flee but yet was more interested in Calvin as he came closer. Soon within hands reach Calvin, gingerly reached out to pat the horse and soon he was patting the wiry flank of the horse, With no coaxing needed Calvin led the horse to the stables and herded him into an empty stable when he seemed to settle in comfortably.

Over the course of the month, Sauron presented himself to a loner not one to seek out friends. Whilst he gets along with the others that roam the same pastures he prefers to sit alone in the shade of the trees. He has a laid-back but yet unsettling personality. He usual is the last to come into the stables at night as if he is relishing the night and the eeriness it brings. Not one to be very friendly towards human his demeanor changes if we present him with strawberries which seem to be a gently reminder of something for him. He often loves to stand still in the paddocks, giving the stable hands a shock but over time have gotten used to his weird antics.

werepickle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Beaumont Collie #589 Prompt

Postby werepickle » Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:55 pm

When he was seen lurking in the forests, or appeared in dreams many realised the foreboding terror that was to come. First came the constant nightmares of a dark creature whose piercing yellow eyes made one tremble with fear and the misty air pierced the blackness as it breathed heavily a wicked grin on its face, salvia dripping from its jaws. Second the wave of sightings some true whilst others were not. Many soon feared the darkness, and with little light the houses threw, images danced and plagued in their minds of a creature that wasn’t there. Thirdly was the fires as it viciously swept through, devouring anything in its way. Some speculate that this creatures drive and spirit was just as vicious and dangerous as the fires that threatened to engulf them. They tell tales of creature which lacks empathy and feasts of the anxiety and fear that floats in the air. Lastly was the beast itself. It padded through the thick fog, its paws as big as dinner plates and claws as sharp as knives and with each thudding step, ash and dirt was coughed up from the ground. Occasionally a deep throated growl escaped from the jaws of the beast, one that froze people in their tracks. Its coat soon became covered in the ashes and embers that the fire spewed from the sky, the glow of the fire reflected onto the fur as if it was somehow aflame. A spine tingling howl echoed throughout sending waves of terror to those within desperate to escape the confines of the fires that were ablaze.

But many say that this story is just a legend a mere campfire tale one to terrify the kids, and spook the teens. It’s rumoured that many people have seen such creature from this legend but many have gone missing in the forest where the omen resides.
werepickle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

empty

Postby werepickle » Sun Dec 11, 2022 7:58 pm

MAJOR WIP
Last edited by werepickle on Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
werepickle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Beaumont Collie #600 prompt

Postby werepickle » Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:25 am

Ace was originally born in the red sandy deserts of Silverton, Australia. For miles all he could see was the flat sandy lands, where shrubbery was few and fair between. The last thing he expected was to be boarded onto a plane and shipped to his new home. The ride caused his mind to be plagued with thoughts of adventures and new journies. He got a brief glance of the blue skies and a whiff of new smells as he was unloaded and loaded into the back of a vehicle. After what seemed like a short ride, he heard the crunch of gravel as the car bounced along the road heading to a destination unknown. He felt the car as it slowed to a halt, the sounds of doors slamming and people chatting away as he felt his crate wobble too and fro and soon the movement stopped. The creaky cage door was opened and soon was replaced with a face he didn’t recognise. A voice gentle coaxed him out and putting on a brave face he tentatively peered out, and was met with a sight to behold.

- Ace’s POV
When I first peered out of the crate, I couldn’t believe my eyes. Nothing but green grass for miles (a big difference from the red deserts back home). The trees they were huge some as big as the water tanks back home. Tentatively I padded out of my crate and I stood on the soft grass a feeling of bliss coursed through my veins. I never felt something so soft before ( I felt like I could cry) and I ran too and fro feeling the grass tickle my feet. As I took a breath, my nostrils were flooded with so many new smells and scents but the one that caught my attention was how clean and crisp the air smelt compared to the dry and harsh air back home.

Climate:
- Ace’s POV
In Silverton the climate is usually dry and dusty with little rain. Most days I spent my times under the house just trying to stay cool. But here, it is definitely a lot cooler which means no more hiding. The breeze that accompanies the sun leaves it feeling pleasant whilst not overly hot.

Culture:
- Ace’s POV
Whilst living in Missoula I’ve noticed a few festivals that take place here. My absolutely favourite event that I’ve been given the pleasure to join is the River City Roots Festival. We usual arrive early to wander about and help set it up. The music that floats throughout the festival is pleasing to my ears and sometimes I’ll do my best at dancing often joining the locals. One thing I get overexcited for is the Roots Run starts. While technically I’m not allowed to sign up, that doesn’t stop me from following those running barking words of encouragement (even if they don’t understand). To relax after a long run, I love to pad over to where the artists set up stores my nose tingling with wafts of metal and old bark from various paints and paper and don’t forget the earthy smell from the clay. Being in a new town brought the intricacies of new food one wouldn’t find in the middle of no where. I was overwhelmed with smells of spices and herbs I’ve never smelt before. Walking amongst the trucks I soon found my love for shawarma. Every year I visit and the owners have special dish made for me which I give the bark of approval.

Atmosphere:
- Ace’s POV
Upon arriving at Bluebell Farms, I immediately noticed a different atmosphere. Whilst Silverton had a quiet yet inviting atmosphere considering it being a small town, here the air seemed to buzz with activity. The cacophony of barks and neighs carried through the air like the words to a song, people shuffling about going through their day. It seemed to thrum with positivity and cheerfulness refusing to let negativity knock on its doors. It was hard to refuse such an inviting feel wash away one’s worries and bring better days. Since being the new dog on the block, I embraced this change of atmosphere almost too eager to explore the new lands which have been bestowed upon me. Everyone seemed so cheerful and welcoming it was to strong of a feeling to let the sadness of homesickness overwhelm me. (740 words)

I don’t live in America so most info about Missoula is what I found whilst googling. I’m sorry if i got anything wrong >.<
Last edited by werepickle on Fri Dec 30, 2022 10:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
werepickle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

BC PROMPT #614

Postby werepickle » Sat Dec 24, 2022 4:13 am

Poison:

Manipulative. Dishonest. Unrespectful.

That’s what many of the dogs see the true side of Armitox is like. With words like poison, he is able to control any situation with ease always playing the victim card trying to seek sympathy from anyone who listens. Known for his ways to try and shift the conversation back to himself, the others who were taught better simply listen to Armitox’s ramblings and when he notices that he doesn’t succeed or feels ignored he walks off in such a rush he stirs up the dust around him. He loves to be disrespectful and when summoned, it’s clear sarcasm is laced in his voice when he replies, sneering at those around him. Many have witnessed Armitox feign attempts at being supportive, only for him to turn around and laugh in their face, mocking them of their emotions. He has staked claimed of a small patch of turf in the kennels, but loves to start whispering lies and uncertainties to others, like nightmares plaguing one’s mind.

Ego is probably one of the biggest poisons we can have - it's toxic to any environment
werepickle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me