[ β˜… ] π“ˆπ“‰π’Άπ“‡π‘”π’Άπ“π‘’π“‡

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

[ β˜… ] π“ˆπ“‰π’Άπ“‡π‘”π’Άπ“π‘’π“‡

Postby Mooshyy » Sun Mar 20, 2022 2:52 pm

β–ˆ
β–ˆ

Directory
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

β˜… Part I β˜… Part II β˜… Part III β˜…
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

β–ˆ
β–ˆ

Cat Name: Stargazer
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

β–ˆ
β–ˆ

β–ˆ
β–ˆ

Clan: hollowclan
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

β–ˆ
β–ˆ

β–ˆ
β–ˆ

[ β˜… ] stars #2000 [ β˜… ]
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

β–ˆ
β–ˆ

i deleted 1,000 words over the max i forgot existed..
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

whoops.. sorry if something doesn't make sense!!
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

β–ˆ
β–ˆ
Last edited by Mooshyy on Sun May 08, 2022 3:34 pm, edited 21 times in total.
Mooshyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Part I : Stargazer's Welcome to Hollowclan

Postby Mooshyy » Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:34 pm

Part I : Welcome to Hollowclan
[371 words] | prompt importance: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜†β˜†
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
It's a full moon, mid-greenleaf, the nights are warm and the melody of the crickets filled the night.
A short brown tabby had a long tuft of fur from their head covering their eyes, they seemed to be lost and distant in a way. A patrol had just brought them in after claiming they were just going out for a night hunt. They seemed to know their names and who they were.

"Hollowstar!" The cat exclaimed, and their eyes seemed to brighten.

"Yeah, that's me. What brings you into our territory?"

"It's me? I live here? What are you talking about?" The cat seemed thoroughly confused.

"I don't think we've met?" Hollowstar tilted her head. "Do you want to stay the night? We can help you find your way back home in the morning."

"It is morning! And I live here! In Hollowclan!" The rouge didn't seem to be enjoying the interrogation.

"Did any of you tell them about Hollowclan?" Hollowstar averted her gaze over to the three-cat patrol.

"Now that you mention it, how did you know Hollowstar's name?" Rowanwatcher questioned the tabby.

"She's my leader! Of course I know her name! I'm going to sleep! It's way too late for this!" The small cat growled, contradicting themself, saying it was late after just saying it was morning. They turned around and mumbled their way into the medicine den.

Hollowstar glanced at the patrol, Rowanwatcher waited patiently while the rest of the patrol took that as a sign to go to sleep. Hollowstar followed the cat into the medicine den.

"Dawnleaf, where's my nest? Today has been so weird, everyone's acting like I never came here!"

"Who are you?" Dawnleaf drowsily asked, having just been woken up.

"You too? Stars!" They left the medicine den muttering under their breath.

"Hey, why don't you just sleep in the guest den? It's the cave next-"

"Next to the medicine den! I know! Why are you guys treating me like this?" Not waiting for an answer, they stomped over to the guest den.

The next morning the tabby didn't know any of their names and couldn't recall why or how they got there. They were cursed, but they had finally somebody to help.
Last edited by Mooshyy on Sun May 08, 2022 3:18 pm, edited 24 times in total.
Mooshyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Part II : How to Guide on Magic + Stargazer's Future Vision

Postby Mooshyy » Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:46 pm

Part II : Future Vision and Magic
[245 words] | prompt importance: β˜…β˜…β˜†β˜†β˜†
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
In this universe, magic can be obtained via birth or taking magic out of artifacts and fusing it to yourself. It can enchant one or multiple parts of your body. It's hard, and dangerous since magic is a thing gods are supposed to wield.
For example, Stargazer's optic nerve (the eyes to brain nerve) is enchanted, they can see into the future, but they confuses the order of the events.
Somebody who wields magic are called "enchanted", though other words are still valid.
Magic can be a curse more than a gift for some. Normally, magic always comes with a bad side, for example, you can create wormholes, but you're the only thing able to go through them. These bad sides can be combated with special fused charms being worn or embedded into the enchanted.

Stargazer's enchantment is future vision, their powers are stronger when the sky's moon and starlight is stronger. Though, the downside to their powers is having a rough time telling the difference between the past, present, and future. Telling them that, for example, "that already happened/that hasn't happened yet", is forgotten right after they're told.
Their enchantment is from birth, their parents were able to suppress Stargazer's downside to their powers with a charm, a moon necklace. When their parents died, they made a portal, transporting Stargazer to a magic-lacking planet, so they would be safe, but when they lost their necklace on entry, they forgot everything from their home.
Last edited by Mooshyy on Sun May 08, 2022 3:18 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Mooshyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Part III : Changing the History of the Future

Postby Mooshyy » Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:52 pm

Part III : Changing Future History
[370 words] | prompt importance: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

and finally, i answer the prompt

It was the night of a full moon, the spirit of a cat entered Stargazer's den.
"Stargazer, Starclan believes you've earned your title as medicine cat."
"I am medicine cat, I have been for moons, Sparkstarter."
The she-cat was slightly surprised being called by her name.
"I see, it's a full moon. Follow me, Stargazer."
"Sure, where are we going?"
"To the Springs."

The two cats made their way through the caves into the Springs.

"How did you bring me here?"
"What do you mean?"
"I mean, I haven't been here since..." The tabby paused. " The incident."
"What incident?"
"Yknow, when the Springs overflowed the night of that gathering. When we went to that
realm full of dangers and magic- my old home. I wish we never went to the gathering that night."

The room was silent. The cat padded to the waters and pressed their nose in it.

"Stargazer." A calico cat bowed to the guest.
The tabby awoke in Starclan, very aware of where they were.
"Sparrowfeather." Stargazer bowed in return.
"We think it's time for you to be a medicine cat."
"I'd love to be an official part of this clan. Where's Dawnleaf and Hollowstar?"
"Hmm, I suppose they should be here." Sparrowfeather turned around to Sparkstarter.
The ginger tabby nodded and faded away.
"While we wait for them to arrive, how has living in the clans been?" Sparrowfeather asked.
"Wonderful, I love having so many people here for me. Especially to help me with my,, uhm, mix-ups.."
"Speaking of, do you remember what you meant when you were talking about the Springs overflowing?
I've never been shown such a thing happening to the Springs."
"I do." They paused for a second. "I remember it as if I were there. I wish I can change it. I'd do anything
to keep my clan safe, they'd do the same. The Springs changed to purple, and we were sucked through.
We all made it through alive, but the dangers ahead.." They shivered.
"Seems like all we can do is prepare."
"I suppose so."

The ginger tabby returned with Hollowstar and Dawnleaf.
The two medicine cats warmly embraced one another, while Sparrowfeather and Sparkstarter finished
the ceremony.

Mooshyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ β˜… ] π“ˆπ“‰π’Άπ“‡π‘”π’Άπ“π‘’π“‡

Postby Mooshyy » Sun May 08, 2022 4:15 pm

making this post to make sure i dont edit it to finish the drawings!!
ill probably finish them if whoever wins wants me to,,

i thought i had more time,, curse my american time zone 😭

β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬|
moosh β€’ she/her |β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬|
discord : mohy#7873 |β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬|
toyhouse |β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬|
artshop |β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬| carrd |β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
Mooshyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me