๐˜Ÿ ๐‘‡๐ป๐ธ ๐ต๐ฟ๐‘ˆ๐ธ ๐น๐ฟ๐ด๐‘€๐ธ ๐ธ๐ฟ๐ธ๐‘€๐ธ๐‘๐‘‡๐ด๐ฟ ๐˜Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘›

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

๐˜Ÿ ๐‘‡๐ป๐ธ ๐ต๐ฟ๐‘ˆ๐ธ ๐น๐ฟ๐ด๐‘€๐ธ ๐ธ๐ฟ๐ธ๐‘€๐ธ๐‘๐‘‡๐ด๐ฟ ๐˜Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘›

Postby cincil. » Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:12 am

--
--
โ•ญโ‹Ÿโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฎ
he is fire, she is ice.

one glimpse of her ignites
his stone cold eyes.

the heat of his body melts
the frozen parts of his heart,

she walks through flames
just to feel his heat.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

ใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คโ˜“ basic info
ใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คโ˜“ playlist
ใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คโ˜“ quotes
ใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คโ˜“ history

ใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คelemental || 150

โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ‹žโ•ฏ
Last edited by cincil. on Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:42 am, edited 4 times in total.
cincil.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ™› ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘› // ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘๐‘ 

Postby cincil. » Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:10 pm

โ•ญโ‹Ÿโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฎ
name sin
gender stallion
height 17.3hh
eye color fusion flare
phenotype chimeric ;
60% dapple grey ember splash
40% sooty bay inferno tobiano
genotype chimeric ;
60% EE aa Gg Ebeb SplSpl
40% Ee AAt StySty nNf Toto

xx
a great fire burns within me,
but no one stops to warm themselves at it,
and passers-by only see a wisp of smoke

ใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…ค
ใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…ค
ใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…ค

ใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…ค
โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ‹žโ•ฏ
Last edited by cincil. on Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
cincil.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ™› ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘› // ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก

Postby cincil. » Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:08 am

1. ed sheeran - i see fire
2. johnny cash - hurt
3. skillet - monster
4. three days grace - animal i have become
5. โ€‹โ€‹blink-182 - i miss you
6. seether - broken ft. amy lee
7. coldplay - fix you
8. james arthur - say you won't let go
9. jason mraz - i'm yours
10. evanescence - my immortal

ใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…ค
fire and ice,
somehow existing together
without destroying each other.
more proof that we..
belonged together.

ใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…ค

ใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…ค
Last edited by cincil. on Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:42 am, edited 5 times in total.
cincil.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ™› ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ // ๐‘ž๐‘ข๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘›

Postby cincil. » Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:19 am

i threw myself into that fire, threw myself into it, into him, and let myself burn
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ˜ฉโ•โ•โ™›โ•โ•โ˜ฉโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
"sin was an uncontrollable flame. no one would ever be able
to put out the fire that ran through his veins.. i had to be
careful, or i would get burned. and i wouldn't come out
of it whole; i would be broken and battered."

"i was a moth drawn to the flame.
i craved the wickedness and reveled
in the way it set me alight. with him,
i never felt so free. so alive."

โ€œit was like a whisper in the dark and i yearned for it.
id never wanted anything the way i desired for that sweet promise.
no one to answer to, no one to treat me like a bug to crush under heel.
and all i had to do was concede to the elemental flame, in all his glory.โ€

-- experts from a book written by the elemental flame's mate, winter

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ˜ฉโ•โ•โ™›โ•โ•โ˜ฉโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
Last edited by cincil. on Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
cincil.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ™› ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘› // ๐˜ฉ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’๐‘™๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’

Postby cincil. » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:02 am

ใ…คใ…คใ…คwhat is dead may never die, but rises again, stronger and harder
โ•ญโ‹Ÿโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฎ
ใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คthe inner musings of a moody fae king
ใ…คใ…ค1. fire
ใ…คใ…ค2. alone
ใ…คใ…ค3. darkness
ใ…คใ…ค4. monster
ใ…คใ…ค5. predator
ใ…คใ…ค6. broken
ใ…คใ…ค7. love
ใ…คใ…ค8. forever
ใ…คใ…ค8. reckoning, winter's pov
ใ…คใ…คใ…คword count: 2821

ใ…คใ…คnote: this is told from the view of sin, an elemental fae.
ใ…คใ…คfae are able to shapeshift into many creatures, one being an
ใ…คใ…คelemental horse. fae without an element are known as deviant fae.

โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ‹žโ•ฏ
Last edited by cincil. on Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:04 am, edited 23 times in total.
cincil.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ™› ๐˜ฉ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ // ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘’

Postby cincil. » Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:10 am

ใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คso set a fire, down in my soul, that i can't contain, that i can't control
    โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ˜ฉโ•โ•โ™›โ•โ•โ˜ฉโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
    ใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คesh-ban kingdom, the scarlet wilderness
    ใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…ค200 years ago

ใ…คใ…คthe screams were enough to shake the forest floors, terror as thick in the air as the smoke that clogged the small village.
    ใ…คใ…คhuts were set alight, children crying. deviant fae ran back and forth between the river and their homes, grabbing
    ใ…คใ…คbucketfuls of water and trying to get the flames to cease their destruction. but to no avail, the flames laughed and
    ใ…คใ…คdanced, taunting and goading the villagers on. it was a battle easily won and the flames lapped up the destruction.
    ใ…คใ…คno trace would be left of this place save the ashes of fallen scum. the flames would almost pity the lonesome wastes
    ใ…คใ…คif they had any sympathy to give.

ใ…คใ…คwithin a matter of minutes the village had been burned to ash, the deviant fae defenseless. the flames waved goodbye,
    ใ…คใ…คchasing each other from tree to tree as they roared in glee. the farther they moved, the darker the forest became, until
    ใ…คใ…คlittle was left save for a small light concealed under a collapsed hut at the edge of the village -- the only thing that had
    ใ…คใ…คsurvived the inferno.

ใ…คใ…คinside lay a little boy in a deep sleep, unaware of the goings around him. completely unharmed, he rest there, an arm
    ใ…คใ…คthrown over his eyes and a smile upon his lips. he dreamed of a village on fire, his flames jeering and roving around the
    ใ…คใ…คcamp, powerful and unstoppable as an elemental flame. no one would control him again and if they tried..
    ใ…คใ…คlet the havoc begin.

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ˜ฉโ•โ•โ™›โ•โ•โ˜ฉโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
Last edited by cincil. on Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
cincil.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ™› ๐˜ฉ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ // ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’

Postby cincil. » Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:30 am

ใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คit's so lonely when you don't even know yourself
    โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ˜ฉโ•โ•โ™›โ•โ•โ˜ฉโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
    ใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คesh-ban kingdom, the obsidian castle
    ใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…ค80 years ago

ใ…คใ…คthere is no way around loneliess. disappointment is thick in the air when you find that the one person you want to fill
    ใ…คใ…คthat void -- simply isn't there.. and you're left to sit and stew in your thoughts, surrounded by people but still alone.

ใ…คใ…คmemories flick by in my head, stuck on repeat over and over. i miss my deer sweet winter.. the days that we would
    ใ…คใ…คspend frolicking around in the snow of the ice kingdom, she unaware of all the savagery that came with life and me
    ใ…คใ…คall too aware. she was pure as the snow that fell day and night and i wanted to protect her purity. never would she
    ใ…คใ…คfeel pain, or worry, or neglect.. i would hold her tight and never let go.

ใ…คใ…คbut that was the problem. suffocation at it's finest.

ใ…คใ…คand she left.

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ˜ฉโ•โ•โ™›โ•โ•โ˜ฉโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
Last edited by cincil. on Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
cincil.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ™› ๐˜ฉ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ // ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ 

Postby cincil. » Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:25 pm

ใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คwhen you spend so long trapped in darkness, you find that the darkness begins to stare back
    ใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คwhittaker kingdom, the icebound tundra
    ใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…ค186 years ago

ใ…คใ…คat some point, i suppose, i had to realize that the friendship winter and i carefully crafted was hanging by a thread. we
    ใ…คใ…คwere both young and yet it felt like i had known her for eons. every day we would meet in the same spot -- the whittaker
    ใ…คใ…คkingdom's gardens. i would find her there, waiting by the ice sculptures. we played whatever games we could think of;
    ใ…คใ…คchess, tag, uno, hide and seek, truth or dare..

ใ…คใ…คafter a few years of this, we both started to develop feelings. this made our relationship complicated; she the beautiful
    ใ…คใ…คprincesa and i, the lonely beggar boy whom she snuck out to see and give scraps to. it wouldn't always be this way, i told
    ใ…คใ…คmyself.. when the time came and she had to make a decision, she would choose me. or atleast that's what i had hoped.

ใ…คใ…คdespite my elemental powers developing later in life than usual for most fae, i knew that i was going to be powerful in
    ใ…คใ…คmy own right. and i would show the kingdoms that i wasn't to be messed with -- i would rise and be unstoppable.

ใ…คใ…คi found, though, that with great power came great struggle. every day the power was taking control of me more and
    ใ…คใ…คmore, awakening a monster that had long lay dormant inside.

ใ…คใ…คlike a poison, tendrils of black spread through the bright red aura that usually surrounded me. the more it spread, the
    ใ…คใ…คmore excuses winter found to stay away. whether it be a sickness (very unfae-like, eh), or a summoning to see the king
    ใ…คใ…คand queen, she was determined to put a stop to our meetings.

ใ…คใ…คand the darkness rapidly spread.

Last edited by cincil. on Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:07 am, edited 4 times in total.
cincil.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ™› ๐˜ฉ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ // ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ

Postby cincil. » Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:26 pm

ใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คthere are no heroes.. in life, the monsters win
    ใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คesh-ban kingdom, the obsidian castle
    ใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…ค170 years ago

ใ…คใ…คwhat are sins? do people really sin? if there was a god that saw all of the atrocities i've committed, i would be chained in
    ใ…คใ…คhell and set aflame. though, i suppose, that wouldn't do much good.

ใ…คใ…คmany people believe that time cancels a sin out, but this is where they are wrong. i could wake up tomorrow a new man
    ใ…คใ…คand swear to never sin again, but it would be all for naught. the deeds of my past would forever haunt my future. guilt
    ใ…คใ…คwould overflow and bleed into every second of every day.

ใ…คใ…คbut there is a charm about the forbidden that makes it unspeakably desirable. the power that i can set free with just a
    ใ…คใ…คflick of my finger, a whisper of words, a mere passing thought and a whole kingdom could explode in the blink of an eye.
    ใ…คใ…คwould i later regret my decisions?

ใ…คใ…คwith time, perhaps, but for now i revel in the wake of destruction.

ใ…คใ…คi feed off of it like a starving hellion and yet i feel no remorse.

Last edited by cincil. on Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:08 am, edited 4 times in total.
cincil.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ™› ๐˜ฉ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ // ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ

Postby cincil. » Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:30 am

ใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คlove will find a way through paths where wolves fear to prey
    ใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คesh-ban kingdom, the obsidian castle
    ใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…ค50 years ago

ใ…คใ…คat night, i lay awake for hours, unable to sleep. in the mornings, i wake, missing the days i'd find winter cradled against
    ใ…คใ…คmy chest, breathing in her sweet and innocent scent of vanilla. still it clings to my sheets and yet i wake up without the
    ใ…คใ…คwarmth of her body against mine.

ใ…คใ…คi frown as i stare at the fireplace, tapping my finger against the glass of red wine that rests on the glass table. why
    ใ…คใ…คcan't winter understand that i love her so much, that not being able to see her tears me up inside? it felt like the
    ใ…คใ…คworld had shattered apart around me the moment she turned her back, and yet i knew that i had to let her go, if
    ใ…คใ…คonly to give her some time to come to terms with our arrangment. i was not a gentle person and yet i tried for her.

ใ…คใ…คwinter taught me that love can be both a beautiful and terrible thing. before meeting her, i vowed to never let anyone
    ใ…คใ…คget past my defenses, and yet she slipped through them as if they never existed. to her, they were child's play. she
    ใ…คใ…คtwisted me around her finger and still she thought i was the one in control. little did she know, she had me on my
    ใ…คใ…คknees for her.

ใ…คใ…คbut was i selfness enough to let her go if it meant her happiness? no, i was selfish. i would let her think she was free
    ใ…คใ…คof me, perhaps for a little while, but soon she would find i wasn't through with her yet.

ใ…คใ…คi would be ready when the time came to snatch her back up.

ใ…คใ…คi had to remind myself -- i was the cat and she, the mouse.

ใ…คใ…คi would catch my prey.

Last edited by cincil. on Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
cincil.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me